YouGetACar!YouGetACar!EveryoneGetsACar!_IdiotLikeJen Pt. 373

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BusyBeeingFestiveLikeJenn @ 11/10/2022, 04:50 PM) 
    Anything not revolving around her is pure Chaos. Going to a family wedding with her kids is Chaos. Now it's time to get back to Me, Me, Me and put all that behind her. She couldn't say it was beautiful or they all had such a great time. It was chaotic. What a B! She sounds bitter.

I can't believe she needs a camelbak for less than 6 miles. How thirsty are you? Hydrate before and you'll be fine.

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can remember going to Volksmarches with military friends and my husband and my older children. It was so fun to share that time with them and the kids were more excited to get a medal at the end of the walk and we had dinner together. Jen is wasting so much of her life ALONE! What kind of memories, family memories will she have when she is in her 70's? Not many. She is doing this to herself and to her kids. So glad that Donny and CC have Don and Tens and their step-siblings and extended family to hang out with when they are not trapped at home with their mother. Jen needs to realize that all of these expensive trips is not going to bring her long-term happiness. Just seeing how she was in the video you can tell she was happy for five seconds and then bitched about having to spend more money on the virtual race and she even mentioned that you do pay for the medals. After thinking about it, the expense of it all, I think for a moment, she actually "got it!" She is dumb and will continue spending Don's money on stupid races that she has already done.

3.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    So infuriating.

I remember several years ago we had a new computer system implementation at work (not my current job). The Ho Live date was moved back 2 months and it ended up falling on a weekend that I had a golf tournament. I was the defending champion. I was golfing really well that year, too. Working g that evening was mandatory. I did not go online and whine about it. Well, that was before everyone put every thought and action online for the world to see. But, I still wouldn't have done that. Sometimes as an adult you just do what you have to do. In her case, she shouldn't have had any regrets or feeling left out thoughts. She's an ungrateful, selfish pig

4.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She cracks me up with her hydration pack for her partial-day hikes. I’ve been hiking for years and carry one standard bottle of water. I haven’t dehydrated yet. And I don’t have to carry a pee rag…or drip dry…because I’m not filling my bladder constantly.

5.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BusyBeeingFestiveLikeJenn @ 10/11/2022, 17:53) 
    If I were her nephew and seen this video I would feel like such an inconvenience. The way she's just like "I lost that money and had to pay extra to switch to virtual" & "I was hoping to do the races in person" & "Life happens and I can't attend" & "I found out I couldn't participate in person" & "Things just crop up, like they did in this situation". She acts like someone died which I'm sure she could care less. She is beyond selfish and has the audacity to get online and pretty much be like I'm so sad that I couldn't go to my Disney race alone away from my kids. This is a good example of why she leaves the state, otherwise she would be all by herself in her big empty house with no one calling her or visiting. So she leaves and pretends she's having the time of her life alone. I'm an introvert and hate going to parties and being social, but I at least love hanging out with my kid and husband and it makes me sad when I can't share experiences with them. I want to do everything with them and I especially love celebrating life's big moments with my immediate and extended family.

She is so unbelievable rude to say these things, because she KNEW at least one month before the race-registration when the wedding would take place. So it`s her own fault and of course she wouldnt admit it.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 11/10/2022, 10:38 AM) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 10/11/2022, 17:25) 
    What people don’t get is that the comments about inflation, cost, etc. make Jen happy. They aid her constant need to be aloof and condescending.
    With every comment about money, her sense of superiority grows because it’s the only thing she has.

Exactly.

She LOVED being able to mention exactly how much much she spent - both the registration for the in-person runs which she had to miss (but it was fine, y’all!) AND the fees for the virtual runs she actually did.

AAANNNDDD, in addition to mentioning how much money she spent, she got to ramble on about how it was worth it - FOR HER - and that HER bank balance could “wing it” but she recognizes it was expensive & that not everyone (all you peasants!) would able to afford 2 registration fees, especially if one of those registrations was basically an “oops!”

And, THEN, she got to lecture everyone to be financially smart - like she is, of course - and remind us not to go into debt for a Disney run.

Quintessentially smug, superior, & condescending Jen.

And, like you said, all the “must be nice!” comments do nothing but feed her ego & let her feel even more superior.

One of the continual puzzles to me about Jen is how, at the same time, she both manages to lack any kind of self-awareness but also knows exactly what she’s doing in a very smug, manipulative, passive-aggressive way.

Bingo. If that is not the crux of her I just don't know what is.

7.     +15   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 10/11/2022, 17:49) 
    She needs to be bitch slapped for that.

the-simpsons-me

8.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 11/10/2022, 11:48 AM) 
    As with everything, she has her pin head so far up her giant ass. Some of us can afford many things (and maybe more than her) but we aren't dumb enough to spend $ the way she does and on the ugly things she does. She needs to take several seats. You impress no one, Jen.

#yatch #furnitures

If anything, Jen is jealous of me - I travel often and have no children. That's your dream life, right Jen? Too bad no amount of money can buy her the freedom she really wants.

And yes, it felt gross to type that, but it's true. She resents the hell out of those kids and it's more obvious with every post. Sorry your one interaction with your children this month was such stressful "chaos" for you, Jen.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 11/10/2022, 05:28 PM) 
    She absolutely gets off on the "I can't afford this" comments.

Exactly. This is what turns her on.

10.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen has trouble fitting in her virtual runs because of her busy home schedule :hearty-laugh: . She is so proud of herself. Nothing, nothing changes.

11.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She just started her third run for the day (45 minutes). She’s already done 2 x 60 minute runs.

I’m surprised she’s not traveling today. Hopefully that means that some of her travel plans had to change because Aunt Julie really did put her foot down and finally said no to the entitled asshole.

12.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 11/10/2022, 07:13 PM) 
    She just started her third run for the day (45 minutes). She’s already done 2 x 60 minute runs.

I’m surprised she’s not traveling today. Hopefully that means that some of her travel plans had to change because Aunt Julie really did put her foot down and finally said no to the entitled asshole.

Are they 4 hrs apart? A few years ago people were doing a yeti challenge that was running 5 mi, every 4 hours, for 24 hours...or something like that. She's going cuckoo with these challenges. Even if it's not this one, it has to be something because why else would she be doing multiple runs in one day. It's not like she's training for a Ragnar race or something, she'd have to actually be around people for that one.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    No, she did them all at once.

14.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The local runs are too competitive for her because she doesn't run the races, she mostly walks them.

15.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe she's editing her DITL vlog for tomorrow and is upset over the size of her ass

883 replies since 5/11/2022, 23:22   102641 views