YouGetACar!YouGetACar!EveryoneGetsACar!_IdiotLikeJen Pt. 373

« Older   Newer »

1.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whats the use of this paper? Why does she waste the paper, printer colors for this shit? Never talk about the environment, Jen!

QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 11/10/2022, 01:03 PM) 
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 10/11/2022, 19:54) 
    I earned this! I am so proud of myself!

Screenshot_20221109-173914_Chrome

2.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And not only does she need a hydration vest for a 6.1 mile run in 50 or 60 degree weather, she needs 2 kinds of electrolytes in there too, lol!! She’s so extra. One of the nice things about running as a sport, is that all you really need is a decent pair of shoes. But Jimbo needs to buy all the stuff for the simplest of tasks. Like how her kids need black out curtains, sound machines, night lights and glow sticks in order to sleep, she complicates everything.

QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 11/10/2022, 09:37 PM) 
    Whats the use of this paper? Why does she waste the paper, printer colors for this shit? Never talk about the environment, Jen!

Apparently she needs it for the photos, although she could have just used the digital file as a digital sticker, and it would have looked slightly less nuts/pathetic.

3.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is there a special scrapbook for these things, where you can flip through page after page of "You Did It" while reminiscing about running around at home? I really cannot wrap my head around a 40 year old (or any age) wasting time doing any of this with piles of stuff all over my house.

P.S. I hate that office.
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 11/10/2022, 03:37 PM) 

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shereallysaidthat @ 10/11/2022, 21:12) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 11/10/2022, 01:25 AM) 
    Are they comments from Patrons or have people posted them in the free-for-all shit show that is her last comment section?

I hope the Jenions are turning. She’s in for a rude shock tomorrow 🤣

The comments are on you tube.

Thanks. They were posted last night though, so they must have been Patrons. I wasn’t sure if they were comments posted on last week’s video but now we know 😆

5.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen is a collector of things. Like chips she can’t stop at just one. She is obsessed with the metals and just has to have them all. I don’t think she actually completed the virtual run.

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Here's why she had so many back-to-back runs today. 2hr 45 minutes total run time, for half-marathon distance, but not on the treadmill
    And notice how she's stopped doing the half-face selfies
    20221110_152129

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 11/10/2022, 10:29 PM

7.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    As some commenter said on her YouTube channel, she should be running to raise funds for charity. Not lining Disney's pockets

A normal brisk walking pace is 4 mph. That would be 56 mins in total.
    How did she run it and take 2hr 45mins?

8.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t have a bank account full of Don Dollars, but I’m doing okay. My husband and I don’t throw away money willy-nilly, however. Maybe it’s because we had to work hard for what we have. The only thing Jinny ever worked for was a pair of Doc Martens, probably because Jill refused to buy her a pair and StubbornLikeJen thought “I’ll show her!” And no, I don’t believe she “worked” for her Don Dollars—she just strung him along between stummy troubles and other fictitious ailments.

9.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    "They say that you learn the most from the hard runs and I find that is not only true for running but for pretty much everything else in life" Yes she's had just so much experience overcoming major challenges in her cotton candy life.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "With the virtual indicator on the interior." Why must she talk like that.
    I think I may hate that thing she does when she's in the mirror and makes the I don't know arm gesture more than anything else she does. And that's really saying something.

11.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 10/11/2022, 22:36) 
    I don’t have a bank account full of Don Dollars, but I’m doing okay. My husband and I don’t throw away money willy-nilly, however. Maybe it’s because we had to work hard for what we have. The only thing Jinny ever worked for was a pair of Doc Martens, probably because Jill refused to buy her a pair and StubbornLikeJen thought “I’ll show her!” And no, I don’t believe she “worked” for her Don Dollars—she just strung him along between stummy troubles and other fictitious ailments.

This is why I have to laugh just a little bit about Tens “winning.” She’s definitely working for those Don Dollars.

12.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 11/10/2022, 11:49 AM) 
    does Jennifer give anyone else elevated blood pressure?

when she said it wouldn't hurt her financially to do this and then gives the smug advice to not go into debt over a Disney race...omg. I had to pause the video for a minute while I calmed down :lol:

That comment unnerved me. It's like she assumes no one else can afford what she can, but will want so badly to do what she does that they'll go into debt to do it. Stupid smug bitch. (And for the record, Jennifer, no I am not jealous of you. I actually have a spouse who loves me, kids I enjoy and love to death, a nicer house than you and more. So there)

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 10/11/2022, 20:18) 
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 11/10/2022, 01:54 PM) 
    I earned this! I am so proud of myself!

patonback_9

This is where I got my smug mug photo from.

QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 10/11/2022, 21:52) 
    And not only does she need a hydration vest for a 6.1 mile run in 50 or 60 degree weather, she needs 2 kinds of electrolytes in there too, lol!! She’s so extra. One of the nice things about running as a sport, is that all you really need is a decent pair of shoes. But Jimbo needs to buy all the stuff for the simplest of tasks.

And she had energy chews and had just had breakfast.

14.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It makes me laugh to think about her walk/running around her suburban neighborhood with her hydration pack and all her gear. I can't imagine what her neighbors think of her.

She said she did the first run in her neighborhood "for privacy." Does she think paparazzi are waiting for her if she ventures out? Or Paula?

15.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She had to have written that comment herself.

Tenacity? Surely you meant audacity. Those YT comments are the cold, hard truth that no one in real life will tell her. (Being that she only sees anyone in passing, it would be weird if anyone did.) It's not even like a few stray heckelers. It's hundreds of people in agreement that her lifestyle of online bragging (especially during a time of recession) is UNCOUTH.

883 replies since 5/11/2022, 23:22   102643 views