Aaryn Williams: Made over by a pervert doc, boobs constructed out of rock, because she got her tummy tucked, the birthday boy ain’t getting… Pt. 44

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Reba needs to have her social media taken away. That dancing in the mirror…WTF. Her stupid facial expressions and just drawing out every fucking story “ok……..Nashville….I mean……the hot chicken……” jfc spit it out you fool.

2.     +36   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The girls look genuinely happy with Riley. She looks more maternal and natural with the girls than when they are with Aaryn.
    Attached Image
    7F1E14AB-2712-4BDA-B01F-C99C70D0A105

3.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mrs Wormwood is what Aaryn would be like in the 90s.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221112-162620_Google

4.     +39   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pettykaaryn @ 12/11/2022, 06:22) 
    The girls look genuinely happy with Riley. She looks more maternal and natural with the girls than when they are with Aaryn.

I’ve never seen Reese smile so big

5.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think aaryn said the older girls had been at the warehouse some too between school and cheer, which makes it even worse to me because definitely they should know better. Reese should too but she’s still 3. The food everywhere is what gets me, how do they not know to sit still to eat and how to throw their trash away? My daughter threw her own diapers away when she was 1!

6. Orgahnicpahleo
        +20   Like  

User deleted

Reese is smiling ear to ear. I thought she was going to be the golden child since she has the lightest hair out of all of them, but it's been the complete opposite.

7.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Reese 😫 I’ve never seen her look genuinely happy like that! And look she even got to be included in this photo unlike at the coconut party. Sweet girl has been raised by a nanny her whole life.

I have to edit this to add that I just watched her stories from last night and kodi has the most horrible tongue thrust 🤯 she looks like she’s just eating solids for the first time jfc. I would bet money that the kid still gets formula as her main source of nutrition.

8.     +25   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was shocked at the stories with Kodi last night. It reminded me of a 4-5 month old just starting solids, not a 12 month old.

Also was horrified at the messes around the warehouse. The food everywhere was particularly disgusting. I hope the girls behave at the wedding.

9.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I hope Aaryn is following up with a real pediatrician about Kodi, she’s a precious girl but she seems delayed in multiple ways, and it’s not at all her fault. It’s on her parents for neglecting her and prioritizing themselves 24/7. They really are horrible parents, I know we snark on them but the way they neglect those girls breaks my heart.

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Someone on Reddit suggested that maybe the reason for Aaryn and Tara falling out was because Tara raised concerns about Kodi.
    To be fair I went back and watched an old vlog with Tara and Aaryn in it and Tara gives me major undercover mean-girl vibes. Maybe more so than Aaryn.

11.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Kodi not only has a strong tongue thrust, she still sucks her index finger to aid in swallowing. It seems as though she is still in the puree food phase as far as chewing and swallowing.

12.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mamadramalover @ 12/11/2022, 04:04) 
    Those videos and photos of her trying to “prove” why she needed a tummy tuck really made me feel uneasy. Majority of her followers are recently PP mothers that likely have stretch marks, loose skin, overweight, etc. I think justifying surgery by showing off her 120 lb stomach with VERY minor imperfections is super toxic.

Her only response should be “because I wanted to”. Her weak attempts to justify it don’t even make sense. She traded a few minor imperfections for a handful of different ones. Instead of wrinkling when she squeezes her stomach, now she has a perpetual scar that stretches her entire abdomen. Instead of slightly saggy boobs, she now has gigantic ones that are poorly done and look completely out of place on her body. Instead of a slightly thin upper lip, she now has filler that’s migrated past her lip line. Instead of collarbone length hair that she doesn’t like, she has mismatched extensions with visible beads. Instead of carrying 10 extra lbs, she now has grey skin and eyebags from malnutrition (and massive bruises on her stomach).

She’s at a point now where she’ll never stop. She can’t. It’s like a compulsion she now has, to fix her perceived imperfections. Her constant need to justify herself just brings more of her flaws into her view, and then she wants to fix those as well. In a year she’ll be fixing her boobs again. She’ll start doing laser treatments on her scars. She’ll dissolve all of her filler and start all over again. She’s done and destroyed. I only hope that her kids get away from her as soon as they can.

I’m all for well-done cosmetic procedures when they’re appropriately thought-out and long-term results are considered. I also think it’s key that they be discussed with a therapist when they’re being performed on someone with a myriad of mental health issues like Aaryn. The work she’s having done is impulsive and doesn’t suit her frame, looks, lifestyle, etc. She’ll hate it all in a few months to years, and she’s going to get worse and worse.

*I know some people hate my walls of text, but I can post 7 short comments or one long one, so… kindly eat a dick. 👀 *

Edited by OstracizedLikeJen - 12/11/2022, 17:12

13.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Poor Kodi has some major delays. She still is like an infant when she should be a toddler. She's not even close to being a toddler she's barely sitting up at this point. We have never seen Aaryn take her to a doctor. There is definitely something wrong and it is disturbing that her family doesn't notice it. You would think Riley would at least have addressed it. Unless Riley doesn't realize what normal development is supposed to look like. If that's the case then she probably shouldn't be a nanny.

14. Lulu&pretzels
        +20   Like  

User deleted

She is 12 months old and she can’t sit up without support. 😳 pay attention how in every story Aaryn has to put her hand on her back and put a pillow behind her.

15.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Aaryn gave Kodi a tiny bit of mashed potatoes and goes “what do you think about that?” 1 years old and her first time trying mashed potato?? Poor girl has been living off puffs.

902 replies since 8/11/2022, 21:57   126437 views