Tara Henderson Pt. 5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Whenever I see a brand/product being promoted by influencers like Tara, Tiffani Beaston, etc it makes me NOT want to purchase… especially brands like Grove, Thrive Market, Hello Fresh, etc that advertise with just about any influencer. It’s all just so obviously inauthentic these days. I can’t trust that these influencers actually use or believe in any of the products they advertise because they will all do anything for a buck.

This is the first year in a while that I’m actually buying some new ornaments and a bit of Christmas decor but only because I’m actually in the mood to start the holiday season. I’m talking throw pillows from Walmart & a blanket from Costco, nothing extravagant here. Just cozy & a bit festive.

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep, they'll endorse any product! Remember that lawn care thing Tara had mentioned? Lol, so obvious she never used that stuff since.

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tara hasn’t been doing much and on IG she said she was getting anxious over the fact many have started their holiday decor and she still had pumpkins out. She should be vlogging that, if she wants to be more relatable. I mean I know too well the rotting Jack o lanterns sitting out front lol.

Tara’s definitely more an IG influencer now, her videos are really day in the life she didn’t do any Halloween decorate with me or fall that I remember seeing. Although she still tries to sell her viewers tons of crap, she definitely seems more family focused than some of the others. She seems too wrapped up in her kids swim, Grayson’s school, and Tatum’s art classes to do all the shit these others are doing and good, honestly.

All these moms buying all new stuff on top of their bins and bins of stuff like Tiffani are just ridiculous.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So now Tatum has a high fever and Tara was supposedly hit with the same "virus". Obviously there is a big virus going on for kids Tatum's age right now but I guess she is "better" from only being super sick for a day.... reminds me of the Chloe story. Dramatic yet everything is cured in a day... she is really scratching the surface for viewers.

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh no, what's making its round now? rsv? Hand foot and mouth? It's always something and it's coming into cold weather, I know it's only TX, but still.

Absolutely agree regarding the rotting pumpkins. And this is WITH help. I want to see real women on YouTube. Enough with the theatre.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I feel like Adam had to be super annoyed at her. Laying down after every step to put greyson "safely in his crib" I also think Grayson has a lot more behavioral issues than she lets on.

7.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Interesting that Tara’s BFF, Amanda, posted on IG the other day that she was very ill with a high fever, and making an appointment to see the doctor. Never heard anything from Tara about this, especially after their weekend together! And, how does Tara look worse than Aaryn, who just had major elective surgery? Of course, all will be back to normal by tomorrow. She cries for sympathy one too many times.

8.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yeah there is this horrendous 2 week cold thing going around right now, the stomach flu, and RSV. Everyone I know is getting hit with one after the other 🫠

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This version of everything is dramatic. It reminds me of birth in movies where the woman's water breaks and it's an instant rush to the hospital when in reality it takes hours for many women, probably most. So she got sick RIGHT as Adam was leaving for the ER and could only take 2 steps at a time? And it all happened right then and there.

I reckon my husband would be pissed if I put a photo of him sleeping on ig, and I've only got 40 followers. Not everything needs to be shared.

Does anyone know where she got that gingerbread mug? Damn it's cute.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Posted 5 mins ago
    Sparklegirl16
    Attached Image
    20221114_132902

11.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What gingerbread mug?

Yeah Amanda has a real infection. Kidney & gallbladder. Looks like Tatum and Tara got sick but nothing like Amanda.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    C3P0 thank you so much again, dear :) there is so much drama going on with these "sicknesses" but I am glad to see what everyone is talking about now that you posted about Amanda.

The thing is that Tara just cries wolf too much for me. She reminds me of those 1920s actresses with the dramatics. She said she probably got what Tatum had, some virus. However, Tatum seems to have an ear infection, which is something Tara doesn't have or couldn't have "caught" and yet Amanda is truly sick, whilst Tara is cured in one day by making Chicken Noodle Soup after "collapsing" the day before....love how everyone is cured in one day at the Henderson House!
    P.S. I love how she says Chloe is back to herself, which is grand yet her eye still looks like it is oozing and inflammed. Also Tatum is "back to herself" althought she looked tired and sick still. I don't get what she is trying to say, they are so "blessed" and live in a miracle world? They drive me crazy with their antics!

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep notice how she's so sick, well she didn't have a filter on! Maybe that was part of why she looked worse! We were seeing her natural looks for once normally the phone is covering it. The dark bags under the eyes a lot of mums have!

It seems like Amanda was as sick as Tatum and Tara was not as sick as she's making it sound but she wants the attention.

Amanda must be pretty sick if she's MIA from insta. God her hubby's teeth give me Ross Gellar vibes.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20221114-161916_Google

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 14/11/2022, 04:30) 
    What gingerbread mug?

Yeah Amanda has a real infection. Kidney & gallbladder. Looks like Tatum and Tara got sick but nothing like Amanda.

I adore gingerbread. They're so cute.

Screenshot_20221114-162006_Instagram_0

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love that mug too, C3P0 !! I am a sucker for gingerbread as well hehe. I will give it a day and she will link it lol. I am sure she will link Tatum's thermometer too haha!

1005 replies since 9/11/2022, 20:11   155138 views