AnimalAbuseandaMammothCabooseLikeJen Pt. 375

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh how the mighty have fallen. I hope Jen gets hammered in the patreon comments. I can't watch this garbage.

we should archive this video for receipts in case she decides to take it down/re-edit it/rewrite history yet again. what a vile woman.

2.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m so disgusted with her and the new vet who allowed this.

Did you leave Winnie sitting in her own piss during the flight as well?

You selfish, nasty brat!

3.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 23/11/2022, 18:31) 
    Can someone share exactly what was said in regards to Julie not watching Winnie?? I missed that whole thing...

We don’t know what was said. All we know is that Aunt Julie likely watched Winnie when Jen first started traveling with Blue. Next thing we know aunt Julie and Jen were having dinner. Jen referred to her as Aunt Julie before dinner, but after the dinner, she referred to her as just Julie. which she had never done before. We therefore assumed that Aunt Julie must’ve said something to Jen about Winnie’s condition and how she wasn’t comfortable or able to take care of her anymore while Jen ran from her life. Then the next thing we know Jen is traveling with Winnie, even after saying that her vet told her no traveling for Winnie. It’s all conjecture, but it seems pretty likely.

4.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Also of note she mentioned “caretakers” when Jen is traveling. She’s def boarding at the “vet”.

5.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My current fan-fiction is that Don and Tens wait with us for Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel to share these videos, cuddle up on their new comfy couch (one of many), and enjoy a nice charcuterie board while guffawing over the fact that Jen blew up her life when she banished Don’s “can’t bear to look at it” meat to the garage… and now she’s sleeping under 74 animal carcasses and shitting in a bucket.

6.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 23/11/2022, 18:37) 
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 23/11/2022, 18:31) 
    Can someone share exactly what was said in regards to Julie not watching Winnie?? I missed that whole thing...

We don’t know what was said. All we know is that Aunt Julie likely watched Winnie when Jen first started traveling with Blue. Next thing we know aunt Julie and Jen were having dinner. Jen referred to her as Aunt Julie before dinner, but after the dinner, she referred to her as just Julie. which she had never done before. We therefore assumed that Aunt Julie must’ve said something to Jen about Winnie’s condition and how she wasn’t comfortable or able to take care of her anymore while Jen ran from her life. Then the next thing we know Jen is traveling with Winnie, even after saying that her vet told her no traveling for Winnie. It’s all conjecture, but it seems pretty likely.

Classic Jen... changing the narrative to suit her own needs.

Aunt Julie can look after Winnie = 'The vet said Winnie isn't well enough to travel'.

Aunt Julie starts refusing to look after Winnie due to her condition= 'The vet said Winnie is fine to travel'.

Wow, such a marvellous coincidence, and each time it lands in favour of Jen travelling any time she wants!

7.     +68   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "She would much rather be in her soft crate at home."

Then why are you dragging her to all of these ratty hotels and murder shacks you selfish bitch?!

8.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The way she lies and rewrites history and pretends everything was HER decision. :rolleyes:

No, Jenny. You're forced to bring Winnie on these trips because Aunt Julie told you to fuck off.

Does she forget she vlogged the day she went to dinner with Aunt Julie and was seething when she got home? Also she said before the vet said no drives with Winnie and now it's ok?

9.     +43   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “She doesn’t love being put in the backpack. Like, it’s ok but it’s not, you know, it’s not ideal”.

What?!

Something is seriously wrong with her.

She thinks it’s ok to STILL put Winnie in a backpack and take her hiking?

10.     +22   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Do you think, and I hope against hopes that one or TWO! of her Thanksgiving guests/ family members, all with their own dogs in tow might take Jim aside and talk to her about poor Winnie's lack of quality life and tell her it's time to let go? Will Scott go with her to the vet?

Will someone do SOMETHING??? :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

11.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 11/23/2022, 01:01 PM) 
    "She would much rather be in her soft crate at home."

Then why are you dragging her to all of these ratty hotels and murder shacks you selfish bitch?!

this made me so sad for Winnie and also angry

she doesn't like being here. doesn't like for it to be dark. she doesn't want to be up on the bed. she wants to be in her crate with lights on at home

so don't take her on trips :tearing-hair: poor Winnie must be so scared and frustrated all the time as she deals with pain and a dumb owner

12.     +62   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait a fucking second. Jen who cried over cow's milk slept in a cabin full of murdered animals' skulls? Without issue? I just can't. I really can't.

13.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's going to lock Winnie in the closet during Thanksgiving isn't she? Muffle the cries of pain.

Winnie is in a delicate condition and doesn't need to be pestered by other dogs anyway. She deserves peace and pain meds. I hope Winnie passes on her own in her sleep and ruins Jen's holiday season.

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yep, so scared and frustrated 😢 and the bitch then adds to that and leaves her alone for over an hour to go running. Asshole.

15.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My husband hunts so I’m pretty use to seeing deer head on the wall but Jesus Christ that cabin was terrifying, what the hell is wrong with her???

As for Winnie, Jen you are a horrible, cruel person and you know the way you are treating her is wrong or you wouldn’t have to edit your footage to “show her in the best light”.

i hope her family visiting for Thanksgiving has a serious talk with her about putting Winnie out of her misery.

868 replies since 18/11/2022, 17:08   113475 views