Kelsea's" Sugar Daddy buys ALL the seeds but nothing to meet his kids' needs Pt 25

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    When Tom is not infantizing his children he is neglecting his children. Raising successful and independent adults requires work, something Tom has no time for as he needs to play games, including playing stupid in hopes someone else will do the job for him.

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Re: asking for food

I know this situation is different but it’s not that unusual as my kids will still ask if they can eat something.

We adopted our children and they had food issues. We had to put them on a schedule for snacks and meals but if they were hungry in between the scheduled time they needed to ask us for an appropriate additional snack. Typically this was extra fruit or snacking vegetables like carrots or tomatoes.

It’s now sort of a habit and while the schedule is gone, if it’s later in the evening they’ll ask if they can have something to eat and I’ll usually say “Yes, and dinner is in 20 minutes.” So they know to eat something light or often they will just wait.

But this growing up to autonomy and making their own choices is something you have to teach them to do. The schedule was modified to be more fluid until we finally did away with it after a few years. Healthy snacks the kids enjoyed were always in reach and plentiful. Reinforcing good choices was necessary so they would reach for appropriate items to eat. Introducing a variety of foods and cuisines to them, cooking with them, and talking about the taste and texture is so important.

I work. My husband works. My kids have so many after school activities, but it doesn’t take a genius or a crazy amount of time to feed your family well.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It is common for children who have been through social services often have food insecurities which can lead to hoarding food and over eating.

Children who have not had food insecurities, or other adverse childhood experiences, are least likely to hoard food and over eat.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Looks like a Live tree decorating video coming today.

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There has to be some malnutrition there. Solly is TEN and he looks like he is 5 or 6. Claudia is SEVEN and is very tiny.

Both of them look very frail and all of them look so pale and listless. Their is no color in their faces at all.

They don't eat balanced meals. Anytime they eat a little fruit from a can they cancel out nutritional value with a ton of sugar and carbs.

Tom thinks if they throw in a little fruit here and there that they are eating ok. Not so if you eat a ton of junk the rest of the time. He has no clue how to read labels too. If it says low sugar or low fat he believes it. He thinks peanut butter is really good for you too becasue it's protein, not if you eat it every day and not if it's the processed kind. Certainly not if it's all you eat.

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I cant stop thinking about the Mills kids today! My heart hurts for them.....all of them. The shock and grief of losing their Mom so fast.....trying to process that....trying to understand it......and then having to watch their Dad carry on like he did then on their Moms channel, whining and complaining and openly searching for a new wife just weeks after Andrea passed away. Who knows how his behavior affected them. Trying to figure out how their Dad was so determined to find a new wife right away....and a "new mommy" for them. His next wife wont be their "mom". Nobody will be their Mom. Andrea was their Mom and she is gone.

Now the latest "saving money" BS!!! Oh my gosh!. How many months has he been late doing food shopping? Remember a Thursday MONTHS ago when they were in Diehls and he was late doing the monthly grocery shopping and Sophia told him they were almost out of peanut butter.....and he refused to buy any in Diehls. He said they would wait until he went to Walmart. And he didn't know when that was gonna be. How many times have they run out of cereal and all the foods the kids love to eat????? Its bad enough the kids have to ask "permission" before they can eat anything......now it looks like they run out of the foods they love so maybe there isn't anything for them to eat a lot of times.

Who remembers soon after Andrea passed away when Eden asked Tommo if they could make soup? I remember that. Andrea used to make homemade chicken soup and add a lot of veggies to it and the kids loved it. Asher even loved it so much he asked Andrea to make it once year for his birthday dinner. The entire video showing how she made it is right there on the channel. But Tommo had plenty of excuses why he wasn't gonna make it.

I think even the folks who support him are getting frustrated with him non-stop excuses why he cant do things. None of the excuses hold up. And everyone knows that. He is revealing more and more about himself also......taking naps after work....napping on Sundays.....folks are starting to realize ole Tommo takes a LOT of naps. WHY? Its ridiculous. He doesn't get up early. He doesn't work regular hours......his working week is short. Even his regular fans are losing patience with him now because they see right through his nonsense.

I hope he doesn't make the kids wear those ridiculous matching Christmas outfits again this year. I will never forget how uncomfortable Eden looked in their christmas picture last year.....and Solly with a hole in his sneaker showing his sock poking out.

I wish this nonsense about his GF would just stop. Its been almost two years.......if she was gonna move there and marry him, it would've happened by now. He isn't gonna remodel the house. If he was serious about making the house more comfortable and nice he would've fixed that nasty kitchen floor when he was sanding the living room floor recently. Nope! Just do half the job and leave the other half a nasty mess. Oh please!

Nothing is ever gonna change with him. Its been more than three years since Andrea passed. Tommo is still waiting for a women to move in there and rescue him and that isn't gonna change. God help the kids! My heart breaks for them.

7.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I believe Tom has remarked the Christmas dresses are too expensive. The hints and sighs are so someone will buy them for him.

He is ridiculous.

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 11/29/2022, 11:51 PM) 
    I believe Tom has remarked the Christmas dresses are too expensive. The hints and sighs are so someone will buy them for him.

He is ridiculous.

DisneyFan I hope folks are starting to open their eyes to how he behaves....the hint dropping etc. I truly believe folks are starting to see him for what he is. I read a lot of posts on other sites from folks who mailed packages to the kids and he hasn't even bothered to open them. Its been months since some folks mailed them. So the kids still haven't gotten the gifts that were sent for them. Its ridiculous...and folks are starting to wake up to that now. Nobody cares whether he even opens them live on a video. All they want is for the kids to get the gifts they bought and mailed to them. But Tommo doesn't care enough to make time to do that.

I think folks were also pretty shocked when he refused to buy fruit roll ups for the girls in Diehls .... because they were almost a dollar apiece and he was saving money......but them he spent a ridiculous amount of money of freeze dried veggie seeds for the garden because he is "Doomsday preppin". Then he showed the dumb spinning top he also bought....for himself. I guess Tommo figures folks are SO dumb. But they see right through his behaviors now. Folks also realize the kids don't get to keep most of the gifts folks mail to them....so whats the point?

Folks saw how Tommo opened the cards Jen Mosely sent.....the cards that had money inside. And they saw how excited Tommo was when somebody sent money to the kids. But then they just walk in the store and blow every cent on MORE junk foods. So what's the point sending money when it truly isn't helping the kids at all.

Tommo figured folks were so dumb they would just keep on sending more and more money and gifts......that isn't happening anymore because folks are not as dumb as Tommo thinks they are.

9.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Food insecurities - I was given a food insecurity survey and Solly met the criteria. I posted it last year.

Here, I found what I posted last year and will copy/paste it here. It's a form used to help identify kids that need food backpacks to bring home.

There are behavioral markers like constantly asking for food, hoarding food, taking food from siblings, etc...
    But here are other markers:
    Physical: Extreme thinness, puffy, sensitive skin, chronically dehydrated lips, chronically dry and itchy eyes.
    Academic performance: excessive absences (obviously they wouldn't have that), repetition of a grade (who knows since they don't have grades), chronic sickness, short attention span/inability to concentrate, chronic behavioral problems (hyperactive, irritable, anxious, withdrawn)
    Environment: Often cooks own meal or has another sibling who does, moves frequently, loss of household income, family crisis

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cannoli

Shockingly relatable for Solly. Additionally he looks at the floor when spoken to by Tom. Watch old videos with Andrea, and Solly was engaged, animated and happy.

Andrea would be heartbroken to see what has happened to her children.

11.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 11/30/2022, 01:45 AM) 
    Cannoli

Shockingly relatable for Solly. Additionally he looks at the floor when spoken to by Tom. Watch old videos with Andrea, and Solly was engaged, animated and happy.

Andrea would be heartbroken to see what has happened to her children.

She would be. In all the older videos, he looked confident and happy. He was not thin then. Now he looks nervous, looks at the floor, is overly eager to please, and is overly thin. Someone said he was going to get size 6 jeans. Isn't he 10? It's a concerning change.

12.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I definitely think that Solly has a level of
    Food insecurity, but I do feel most food issues he has are based on sensory issues or ARFID. I think even if Solly was to be given all the food options in the world he would likely default back to foods he deems safe and familiar to him. Tom doesn’t cater to him or his food preferences, and half the time he doesn’t even notice if he eats or not. It disturbs me seeing them all sit around during live dinners and not eat. Solly sometimes will just eat some bread, if that most of the time and is terrified by some foods placed infront of him that he won’t even look at them!

Solomon looks far younger than he is, So weak and frail it’s genuinely sad to see. He’s what… 10 now? He looks about 6/7 to me sometimes. At this point he needs to be catered for with the foods he does like in quantities that are adequate for weight gain and true satiation before the nutritional aspect of diversity of those foods is even considered. He needs a lot of guidance and support when it comes to introducing new foods but in the short term he really needs to start putting on some weight.

As far as we know he eats oatmeal or toaster strudels for breakfast, ramen or an uncrustable for lunch, a snack if one of the few foods he likes is in the basket (he likes goldfish but Tom never buys them!) then either plain breadsticks on pizza night, chips and cheese on taco night or a PB sandwich all slurped down with tons of milk. He likes hamburgers but only plain, I’m not sure if he likes Alfredo or spaghetti. I can’t think of many other foods he actually does like. Definitely not enough food for him to sustain his growing body let alone the terrible nutrition of carbs on carbs. Solly is too scared of Tom to ask for more food when he’s hungry as we all know they aren’t allowed to eat without permission from Daddy! I cannot get over how immeasurably cruel that is! Considering Tom isn’t even in the home most of the day do they have to wait till he’s back to ask if they can have their daily rations?

My heart hurts thinking about the times solly must go to bed hungry becsuse he’s worried daddy will be mad at him eating food! Not allowing your kids access to some food is just awful! Even if he didn’t want the kids to be eating “junk” (although that is all they eat!) all kids should have immediate access to a few snacks, sandwich supplies or just something to grab to tide them over till the next meal without fear or shame! Our kids have full access to the pantry and snack baskets, unless I say not to have something because I’m saving it for a meal or occasion. They all know how to make small quick bites to eat between meals like a quick quesadilla or grab some cut up apple and caramel dip. I’ve even started making my own uncrustables as ever since I saw Tom buying them I just picked up a cutter off Amazon and some reusable bags and the kids love them. I wonder if he takes so long picking his treats on shopping night because he has to make them last.

He’s just a shell of a boy and if you compare him to how Justus looked at his age they can’t be more different in build. He has always been picky, but never as painfully thin, anxious, exhausted and gaunt looking.

Also speaking of exhausted. The fact Tom and Judah need a nap at their age just to get through the day is just pathetic.

Edited by Abelle - 30/11/2022, 02:15

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Live Christmas tree trimming scheduled tonight. What no Tuesday Bible study?

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The thing though about ARFID is that he didn't used to be thin. It takes a parent to encourage new or different foods. I think the trauma and the neglect of the parent who is more concerned about himself than his kids is what is leading to this. When young kids have to feed themselves or depend on another kid in the house to eat, they may not get what they need. He might even be afraid to ask because the others have been mean to him too. Tom did say Solly eats a lot of carbs and is still thin. I'm not sure what he eats but I just wish Tom would show some concern and have it looked at.

I was impressed that Solly carried two milk jugs in one hand the other day!

15.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Haven’t been here in months or watched. Busy with work and school and life. But why doesn’t he buy a nice flocked beautiful PRE LIT TREE! Idk I’ve had pre lit trees for years and years lol. They can go from white to color to twinkling
    lights and ect. I get their house is so small but man I have like 15 boxes of Xmas decor. I go all out. My entire house - every inch of my house is Xmas. Like the North Pole .. he seems to be put little to no effort. I only watching the live for a few mins. .. I can’t handle it for longer lol

And I haven’t seen him in months. But he def gained some lbs .. idk when he will change to a clean healthy diet :/

Glad the flower ornaments have been mostly retired. That was so bizarre.

911 replies since 29/11/2022, 02:16   90298 views