Frumpy 2004 Velour Pants, Crocks, and a Sad Aura. Pt. 82

Go stand in an elevator, Lisa!!!

« Older   Newer »

1. BlueSky45
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Debbie50 @ 2/12/2022, 04:04) 
    Hi to all the busybodies coming here :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

That's right! They love reading our posts here. 🙋‍♀️ They start out creeping but soon they'll be joining in. 😄

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (CherieRose @ 2/12/2022, 03:57) 
    It just hit me that she made this casserole and didn't eat a bite of it.

She wanted to but doesn't care or she'll fall off the wagon. She's scared stiff over relapsing.

I've always considered corn to be a very sweet carb and Jiffy is off the chain with sugar. She'd go into a coma if she dared sneak a bite.

Jicama, those were great ideas. I am decades beyond teacher gifts but I wanted to know so thanks.

3.     +13   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Remember her how to hard boil eggs videoow?

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 2/12/2022, 03:52) 
    QUOTE (Jicama Chips @ 2/12/2022, 02:50) 
    Ughhhhhh. Autocorrect fought me hard on the spelling of that candy and I lost

Looks like the D1ers are on high alert tonight. Sounds like they’re a lot of slobs who can’t remember 2 cans of corn, one cup of sour cream, a stick of butter and a box of cornbread mix.

Ferrero Rodger made me giggle as I could hear Lisa pronouncing it that way LOL

From this moment forward I shall refer to said candy as “Ferrari Rodger”

5. Jools’ Ghost
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (rfjox @ 2/12/2022, 03:12) 
    Looks like the spell checker got you too, jools. I have to use quotes for words it wants to change. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

No I intended it to say Rodger that's what made me laugh

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Poppyseed Muffin 🖕

What a snake, really. A true Lisa fan wouldn’t be reading here.

7. Jools’ Ghost
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Jicama Chips @ 2/12/2022, 03:30) 
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 2/12/2022, 03:52) 
    Ferrero Rodger made me giggle as I could hear Lisa pronouncing it that way LOL

From this moment forward I shall refer to said candy as “Ferrari Rodger”

ROFLMAO me too

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 2/12/2022, 04:19) 
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 2/12/2022, 03:57) 
    It just hit me that she made this casserole and didn't eat a bite of it.

She wanted to but doesn't care or she'll fall off the wagon. She's scared stiff over relapsing.

I've always considered corn to be a very sweet carb and Jiffy is off the chain with sugar. She'd go into a coma if she dared sneak a bite.

Jicama, those were great ideas. I am decades beyond teacher gifts but I wanted to know so thanks.

Happy to help and thank you for understanding this has nothing to do with ungratefulness, if that’s a real word.
    The really hard part is the kids who bring gifts are DYING for you to open them, but I am aware there will be one or more who brought nothing and they have to sit through the oohing and ahhing. One time a girl brought me a terry cloth hair tie…with hair attached to it. And I know why.

Sorry for getting so far off topic! I’m still reeling from seeing a 52 year old human who takes food out of a hot oven with two pristine, white dish towels. I hate to cook, too, but I know what a potholder is for!

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok, it’s entertaining me that these people in the comments don’t think a teacher would be in the bakery. Clearly they don’t know ANY teachers IRL. I don't think Angelica said anything that nasty. The groups are on high alert tonight.

Omg. *troups

10.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 12/2/2022, 02:59 AM) 
    Please list what gifts teachers like so Lisa can read here.

Cash!

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jicama Chips @ 12/2/2022, 04:38 AM) 
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 2/12/2022, 04:19) 

Happy to help and thank you for understanding this has nothing to do with ungratefulness, if that’s a real word.
    The really hard part is the kids who bring gifts are DYING for you to open them, but I am aware there will be one or more who brought nothing and they have to sit through the oohing and ahhing. One time a girl brought me a terry cloth hair tie…with hair attached to it. And I know why.

Sorry for getting so far off topic! I’m still reeling from seeing a 52 year old human who takes food out of a hot oven with two pristine, white dish towels. I hate to cook, too, but I know what a potholder is for!

That's why I always did gift cards. We would do a "gift card tree". Take up a collection and get what I could from that. I usually pitched in extra $$. I work full time and couldn't volunteer in person as much as I would have liked to so I tried to make up for it with $$. But the total gift was from the whole class, whether they were able to contribute or not. The kids never knew who did or did not contribute and we all wanted it that way. It's much easier now with Venmo but we still made it work. The teachers were thrilled and the kids were so happy to see their teacher delighted :) We also didn't send cash with the kids to school. The other parents put it in a mailbox at the front office and I collected it. Easy peasy and no feelings hurt. Elementary school especially was so much fun!

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well lets not get kooked out by teachers in an elevator with sad auras…

Maybe they’d like movie or theaters tix, cute tote bags or lunch kits, neck wraps,
    Heated packs for recess duty (cold climates), planner or agenda supplies, cute pen sets,
    Water filter bottles (school water is yuck), tech items like earbuds

Or how about a card that says thank you or an email to the principal telling them “good job”

13.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yes, the dishcloths (face cloths) for oven mitts, very awkward movements, baking cornbread on the top oven shelf, not knowing corningware "is glass", thinking softened butter and melted is the same, bending down to look through the measuring cup like a child rather than picking up the cup and looking through it, mispronouncing words and round and round she goes. Where she stops, nobody knows. :sorry_smiley:

Jools, thanks for correcting her "greezed" for greased.

14.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m so tired of hearing about salad and vegetables make her sick! No it’s that she is eating fast food Chick- filet salads that’s what made her sick! It’s mind blowing how this woman eats disgusting McDonald’s hamburgers and not sick! With all her money she seems to have 🤣 instead of going to fast food joints maybe get takeout at a actual restaurant and get a good burger🤔 so bizarre

15. BlueSky45
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (aryani @ 2/12/2022, 04:37) 
    Hey Poppyseed Muffin 🖕

What a snake, really. A true Lisa fan wouldn’t be reading here.

Bingo!!!!!

891 replies since 2/12/2022, 00:29   70442 views