25.75%
This poll is closed (Voters: 233)

DonaldDonaldWentAwayButISpendHisDollarsEveryDayLikeJen Pt. 377

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, Patrons be tender with Jenny who never is tender with anyone let alone you. Her whole existence is being tender with herself and seeking a purpose through SWFing others and processing a divorce she wanted for 3 years. I fail to understand how they overlook her abuse of Winnie but they seem hell-bent on protecting little Jen. Heck if they kiss her butt enough they might a response from her consisting of emoji's. There is a reason why no one sticks around her.

2.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    The question I have is, Will Jin post a pic of Winnie with a rainbow? Will she just recycle the one that made everyone think Winnie had passed.

The word salad filled with flowery language will for sure be part of the death post. I feel bad for anyone that loses a pet but I am glad Winnie will finally get peace, that poor dog did not deserve the treatment she has received from Jin.

Most of the Ross family is gone
    Aunt Julie will no longer be needed
    Winnie will be gone.
    Jin is left with who she loves the most, herself. oh and of course those two pesky little paychecks she is forced to watch every so often.

Those poor kids eating Jin's filthy food and getting sick. Is it any surprise? Jin doesn't wipe when she pees, she has loose candy in the bathroom, she eats food off the floor, sticks her uncleaned fingers in food.

edited to add: maybe Jin still had Don's old Thanksgiving soup in the freezer and had the kids eat that😂🤢

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That poor dog!!! ;_;

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 12/6/2022, 02:49 AM) 
    PhotoshoppedlikeJenny funny you should mention emojis she is responding with emojis I just didn’t post them but here’s a few. On some post she says Thank you.

0895A810-1263-4206-A822-4F7FCE16298D589F76DE-C351-417B-99C0-4CAA039FDF67CAE4A39B-A10F-4D4D-83CE-6329BB123BE0

I am psychic! LOL, Jen only responds in emojis or simple sentences and sometimes word salad.

5.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 6/12/2022, 01:22) 
    Jen says :mocking_smiley_emoticon: tender...Don says tinder🤣🤣🤣

This needs to be in the next thread title.

6.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she's really been struggling (by Jen standards) for a week and was actually trembling with pain. It's insane that she might have continued to drag out her suffering.

7.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 6/12/2022, 01:24) 
    FFS, Jen!

* When she was talking about December 2020 memory keeping and that being at the height of “Gonald”, you can tell she did some kind of video edit. Wonder what she cut out?
    * The kids don’t have a bug of any kind. She either fed them something that made them sick or time with their mom and the Winnie situation has made them both anxious wrecks to the point of vomiting. We know she creates their fears and seems to instill nervousness in them in her presence. I really hope it is something they ate.
    * Where the hell did kiss blowing Jen come from?

Winnie
    * Please let this be the end of this poor dog’s suffering.
    * If she doesn’t put her down today, I do hope it is this week following some final time with her. The video does seem like she was teeing something up I hate to say, but it is Jen.
    * I think Don liked Winnie a ton and vice versa, but I don’t see him being involved in this process. The reason is that Don seems like a logical guy that can compartmentalize things pretty easily. I can see him sad to know it is the end for Winnie, but acknowledge her time has come. I also see him preferring to remember her based on the time he spent with her. He doesn’t seem like the type that needs a good-bye with her, but I could be wrong.
    * I see Don more concerned about the impact Winnie’s passing will have on his kids, which is good, as someone will need to be thinking of them and we know it won’t be Jen.
    * I can see Jen leveraging the loss of Winnie with Don for less babysitting time in December and January. She will need space to grieve and will not want the children to see that side of her or endure the level of sadness she is experiencing. She will tell Don she does not feel she can be fully present with the kids at this time.
    * I agree with the comment this will complete the mass exodus. Wow. Times have really changed for Jennifer Boyles Ross in the last 10 years.

She said she had been blowing kisses a lot lately, so I assume she means to her sick children from a distance instead of cuddling them regardless of whether she catches their “bug” like moms with hearts do.

8.     +32   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DontCareHowIWantItNow @ 6/12/2022, 03:25) 
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 6/12/2022, 01:22) 
    Jen says :mocking_smiley_emoticon: tender...Don says tinder🤣🤣🤣

This needs to be in the next thread title.

TinderLikeDonandTenderLikeJen

9.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    I hate her overuse of the word “tender” as much as I have hated her previous overuse of the word “vulnerable,” and that’s a lot.

:smashing_computer:

10.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Finally watched the last “driving East” video. That poor dog can’t even stand and should be home. This is just animal abuse.

11.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 6/12/2022, 02:17) 
    What the fuck are those Patrons smoking?!

Zero Peloton activity today. The last thing she did was a sleep meditation last night.

If she had zero activity, something has happened or is happening. Poor Winnie.

12.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope her lack of Peloton activity is because she finally did the right thing for Winnie. That dog has suffered enough.

13.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 12/5/2022, 06:29 PM) 

She said she had been blowing kisses a lot lately, so I assume she means to her sick children from a distance instead of cuddling them regardless of whether she catches their “bug” like moms with hearts do.
    [/QUOTE]

or perhaps she's been blowing herself kisses in the mirror.

14.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 12/5/2022, 08:14 AM) 
    Jen finally admits that Winnie’s health is getting bad and it deteriorating but she really doesn’t know what’s happening?
    :tearing-hair:

1DE3083A-3EE5-426B-8CF0-9DF098E59DB3

She's going to milk Winnie's illness and demise for as long as she can. Then she'll go into a prolonged period of mourning when Winnie finally escapes her evil clutches. She's a tender one, that Gene.

:t0152:

15.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    JennyCryingFakeTearsForMuchAttentionItAppearsLikeJen

882 replies since 5/12/2022, 02:32   107181 views