This poll is closed (Voters: 233)

DonaldDonaldWentAwayButISpendHisDollarsEveryDayLikeJen Pt. 377

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope that Jen eats and eats and gains 100 lbs in her “grief”.

2.     +24   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she had Winnie put down and then immediately went travelling because she can't be in the house alone. Plus she doesn't want to have to explain any of it to the kids or face them being upset. Jen's answer to all her problems is to drive around aimlessly in her Fourrunner.

3.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad I am not sharing the road with a middle aged woman hopped up on sugar, driving 10 hour stretches while crying over her dog.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 8/12/2022, 08:33) 
    I think she had Winnie put down and then immediately went travelling because she can't be in the house alone. Plus she doesn't want to have to explain any of it to the kids or face them being upset. Jen's answer to all her problems is to drive around aimlessly in her Fourrunner.

Yes I agree. I did vote travelling because I wouldn’t put it past her. But this and LK’s theory also make sense.
    What did you vote Meow2 😂

5.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So many thoughts about this travel vlog. I hate when she uses her too cute voice. Makes me want to puke. I admit the tiny place was nice but it loses a million points for having to step outside to bathroom No thanks.
    I keep thinking of the waste of resources. She was seriously 3-4 hours from her home and flew home. Makes zero sense to me.
    She is delusional about Winnie. Poor little fluff ball.

6.     +40   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She cannot tell people she travelled with a sick dog.
    She cannot say she left Winnie behind for unnecessary travel when Winnie was doing so badly.
    I think she is not even going to talk about this trip. She is going to pretend that she spent time with Winnie when Winnie was dying. She will make it seem like the reason for her silence was her grief. She is a sociopath.

7.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she knew ahead of time the Monday appt was most likely to put her down and that's why she was holding Winnie in her lap on the last update video (filmed Sunday). Last week (maybe in her Wednesday excuse video?) she was saying logistically she wanted to hold off on the travel video till this week. I think she didn't want to post it last week, get hate comments, and feel bad about the harm she has been inflicting on this poor dog by extending her suffering. So she will put it public today, but with a disclaimer before about Winnie passing or put up a instagram post about her.

When she used the word logistically last week it made me wonder- only this B would talk about logistics and video schedules when discussing putting down her dog. Jenbot.

And it's also possible that I have this whole schedule wrong because this whole posting not in real time is confusing.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In the Sunday video Jen said that she “didn’t know what was going to happen with our friend Winnie here.” I’m guessing she was either already planning on having her put down on Monday or was on the fence about it, depending on what the vet said. The vet probably told her that Winnie wasn’t ever going to get better so Jen finally decided to do the right thing. Winnie had been trying to tell Jen it was time, but Jen didn’t want to believe it, so she convinced herself that Winnie was getting better or would get better. If she was on the fence about putting Winnie down on Monday, she must have been in absolutely horrible shape for Jen’s woo woo vet to recommend euthanasia.

9.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group
    Not at Jen’s current location, that’s for sure!

Status
    I hope she put Winnie down for that poor dog’s sake. I love my dog with all my heart, and I will never let her suffer like that! It was the worst day ever when I had to put my last dog down, but I knew I was doing the right thing.

Whenever she does it, you know that she’s going to be milking it for all its worth. Usually, even when someone I don’t like has to put an animal down I feel great compassion for them because I know how that feels, and how hard that decision is. With Jenn, I think the milking is going to make me lose my shit. We know exactly how much she made that dog suffer. We know exactly how she ignored the dogs pain for her own convenience. All of my compassion is for Winnie.

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Jen lies and edits what she shows so much, that Winnie was probably at that point back when Julie seems to have been done with watching her. The Rosses have shown questionable animal care with Yoda, and even with that, if Julie wanted to stop watching Winnie, who we know she loves, it had to have been time months ago. Frankly, with how Winnie seemed on Mondays video, she may have just passed on her own soon after. And if she is/did travel with Winniw this week, she must have her drugged to near unconsciousness.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen could be one of those people who doesn’t believe in euthanasia and thinks nature should be allowed to take its course. Or it could be a reflection of the Rosses former influence on her. After all, she saw Emily drag Yoda out to Utah and he died out there, so he must have been in bad shape before he got there. Jen clearly didn’t see the problem with hauling Winnie around the country in pain. Emily never struck me as a very compassionate person, so maybe traveling with sick or old animals for convenience is just part of the Ross way.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 12/7/2022, 02:39 PM) 
    In case you didn't hear her the 4th or 5th time.....she's in "farm country". :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

Yeah, wow, good for you Jenny. I can look out my window and see farm country every day of the year.

QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 12/8/2022, 08:49 AM) 
    I think Jen lies and edits what she shows so much, that Winnie was probably at that point back when Julie seems to have been done with watching her. The Rosses have shown questionable animal care with Yoda, and even with that, if Julie wanted to stop watching Winnie, who we know she loves, it had to have been time months ago. Frankly, with how Winnie seemed on Mondays video, she may have just passed on her own soon after. And if she is/did travel with Winniw this week, she must have her drugged to near unconsciousness.

She did say that Julie was going to watch her the day she was going to go to some shows, etc. But then she cancelled. So maybe Julie said she'd only watch Winnie for a few hours but not several days.

13.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I voted for travelling with Winnie.

I don't think Jen will put her down. Euthanasia is an unselfish act and Jen doesn't have an unselfish bone in her body.

However, when Winnie does pass, I won't begrudge her traveling if the kids are with D**. I've put three dogs to sleep and the emptiness afterward in the house that used to have a pet living in it was awful. My husband and I went out of town after we put our last dog to sleep and it helped us deal some.

14. DivorcewithWonder
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Million dollar question...

What will she tell the kids when Winnie passes? She waited forever to tell them that her and Don were divorcing. Will she just hope that they don't notice Winnie is missing?

15.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She'll probably tell them that Winnie went off to live on a farm in the country.

882 replies since 5/12/2022, 02:32   107179 views