PuttingWinnieDownAndSecretlySkippingOutOfTownLikeJen Pt 378

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 12/14/2022, 09:26 AM) 
    I can't merge this exercise schedule and that gif of pantyline tight ass joggers. Doesn't compute.

That's because she consumes 7,000 calories in a day! LOL

2.     +59   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has the money to travel anywhere in the world but staying at an Airbnb in NY was ‘a dream come true’? Dream bigger dreams, you loser.

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 12/14/2022, 12:41 AM) 
    I couldn’t hate Jennifer Boyles any more right now for dragging out Winnie’s misery for her own selfish reasons. My husband and I woke up this morning to a lethargic cat, our 12 year old tuxedo and my baby girl. She ate when I put food in front of her, but otherwise, she was completely lethargic and very much out of character. I made an appointment with the vet to see her right away.. The vet did bloodwork, and her bloodwork showed that she had an aggressive form of leukemia. The prognosis was poor, and the vet thought she most likely would pass on her own in a few hours. Her little body was shutting down. We spent some precious moments with her before letting the vet euthanize her. We are having her cremated and will have her urn in a few days. I am absolutely crushed and heartbroken. I know Jen has nothing to do with this, but I just despise her for refusing to let Winnie go peacefully. She simply refuses to do the right thing.

Jennifer Boyles, I have this to say to you. You are a horrible and incredibly selfish human being. You don’t know how to put anything above yourself, not even for a minute. You blew up your marriage because you were too selfish to be a mom to your two precious children. You are damaging your children emotionally and destroying your future relationship with them because you insist on putting yourself first and would rather run unimportant races and drive your stupid gas guzzling SUV all over the country instead of being a mother to your children. And now you are letting your poor dog suffer every single day because you don’t want to deal with losing a pet. It is my hope that Winnie soon passes away peacefully in her sleep and you are left to deal with it ALL ALONE. You deserve nothing and nobody. You are a selfish narcissist and a cold and unempathetic mother and pet owner. You are mentally unwell. When Winnie is gone, you should relinquish custody of your children that you resent so much to Don, and go live down by a river somewhere with Blue. You have the compassion and kindness of a garbage disposal. So go ahead and live in your beloved inanimate object and just leave the human race, okay?

I’m sorry for my rant and any typos or grammatical errors in my post, ladies. I just don’t care right now.

I am SO very sorry for you and your family's loss of your beloved kitty ... the suddenness and the loss must be overwhelming for you. Just know that you gave her a very good, loving life and she knew it. Make no mistake, she will always be with you. Having lost 7 dogs in the past 10 years, I know the pain and part of it never leaves you but the memories of such love and dedication these precious souls bring to our lives will help sustain you in the days to come. We have the ashes of all 7 of them in beautiful urns on the mantle and I thank God for them all every time I look up there and remember only the good times of unconditional love we shared.

RE: Jen - you NAILED it. She is a despicable shit of a person who doesn't deserve her children or her dog. She doesn't deserve to live amongst other human beings.

Again, so sorry for your sad loss of your baby girl ...

4.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 14/12/2022, 17:18) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 12/14/2022, 09:26 AM) 
    I can't merge this exercise schedule and that gif of pantyline tight ass joggers. Doesn't compute.

That's because she consumes 7,000 calories in a day! LOL

I reckon were it not for her orthorexia, she’d be north of 300.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    People can comment now? I am assuming that the video does not show Winnie.

6.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Winnie is not with her on the NY trip

7.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is Winnie in NY with her?

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 14/12/2022, 16:01) 
    I’m not sure if this has been brought up and if it has then I missed it but can we talk about Jens knee for a second? Remember when she was married to Don that’s all she bitched about when it came to running. Jen would go for a run then come home and sit at the bar with ice packs? Don made her her breakfast of eggs and toast he served her and waited on her. The viewers got to hear her go on and on about her knee. If she went for a run in the afternoon same thing, but Don would come up and make a grilled cheese sandwich with soup. It’s as though now that she’s divorced from Don the knee story line went away? You would think it would give her more problems today considering she’s fatter and older. Similar to the story line being plant base/vegan now that Dons gone that story line has died out too. The one storyline she won’t talk about and it’s a real one is her bunion’s.

This GIF I created a while back will always crack me up because she’s in the middle of a race spots Don runs over to Don in the crowd and bitches about her knee. Why? Stop running if it hurts that bad or shut up. It’s about dramatics, after that race viewers got to hear all about the knee.
    71602718-761B-4B35-A7CF-2D67AB90F4E2

All this is why I can't understand how she can excerise 3 hours a day, do Dopey challenges etc. All an act I guess, to fool Don. She is a self proclaimed great gaslighter, I mean actress after all.

An hour long video of another Air Bnb?! Here's the closet, here's the toilet, here's the coffee maker and a kettle.

9.     +51   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Art history major Jen: This house is...a shape.

10.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/14/2022, 11:29 AM) 
    Winnie is not with her on the NY trip

step right up and claim your prize if you voted that she left Winnie behind with family while she traveled :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi

11.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't think that she left her with family, I figured she left her at the vet.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she gets her ass handed to her for her treatment of Winnie tomorrow. I am unable to watch the video yet but I bet it is boring and I hope she gets shit over her useless content as well.

13.     +32   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When she said she bought the bday card for a friend, do you think she meant herself? Is she about to turn 40 or 50? Ole’ girl is looking rough!!!!130DAEB4-E738-439F-8CD4-611BB131F2E9

14.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She bought so much woo-woo tourist junk for herself. A rainbow garland--not for CC--but for her craptice.

15.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    ^ holy woof :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

853 replies since 12/12/2022, 01:42   106322 views