HerPatreonContentIsStaleandSheThinksaPartridgeisAQuailLikeJen Pt 379

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wonder if Jen walks through NYC with that dumb shit eating grin she flashes while on the camera. There were some moments it seemed like she was trying to catch people’s eye to say hello. Also the madness she babbled on about in Times Square was nothing! That looked like a slow day compared to what it was pre Covid. She was totally bothered by not getting into a peloton class she kept bringing it up!

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 12/22/2022, 02:10 AM) 
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 12/22/2022, 01:21 AM) 
    You got that right-she’s a complete imbecile to have stashed the car there.

Doesn’t she have family in Pennsylvania? Maybe she drove it there and parked. Is her goal to get a blue to Florida?

Maybe she'll book the campsites at Fort Wilderness and sleep in Blue

3.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Curveball,12/22/2022, 02:05 AM ?t=62674043&st=480#entry459864009]
    I just got around to watching the video. Jen’s complicated feelings with the holidays have nothing to do with her kids and everything to do with Don and the Ross fam doting on her and making up the entirety of her geriatric social life and now all of that is gonald. She will never admit it, but I think she is finding life is better shared with others, she has run everyone off by her own selfish doing and she is not enjoying all of her solitude no matter how much she tries to convince herself otherwise. Romance for one is weird. Stating the obvious, I know.

The crazy part is, I believe it will get worse and not better, because she is also inching toward running off her own kids with her awkward and forced relationship with them.

Also, Hi Jen. We know you read here given your long diatribe about why you don’t eat out when traveling. We know it’s because of the Italians. And seriously, get those bunions addressed already.

One more thing Jen, you’re the worst for going on this trip with Winnie struggling so much!!
    [/QUOTE

Am I alone in wondering when I watch her videos if she’s actually traveling solo? She could have someone with her, but doesn’t film them/him/her. She would love to keep that little secret. Then, 6 months from now, “Surprise! I’m getting married!”.

Has it been theorized that she bought the guardrail house as a tear down to build RM 4.0? Maybe we already discussed this and the BBI already figured out who owns that property.

Any guesses where she will go for her birthday? Alaska cruise? Paris? Spain? Bora Bora?

4.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So this time she's training for Dopey but last year she didn't do any training? Sure Jen.

5.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just catching up with the past 2 threads, but I have a confession..I'm making Jens Christmas Chocolate Chip and M and M cookies with the Kerry gold butter and am loathe to admit that year after year they are a family favorite, so Jen,you've contributed to my holiday lol.

Bakers please don't revoke my apron!!!

6.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m going to put Jen’s birthday spending (not the whole month, birthday specific only) at $15k.

She’d easily spend $2k just because it’s Wednesday and someone at Whole Foods gave her a perceived flickering look of consternation.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 21/12/2022, 23:10) 
    20221221_195847
    Did she take this hydration pack for a run around Central Park? They look like grey old man undies and I will die of thirst before I drink from this!!!

Nope, the grey old man undies hydration vest is at home. She keeps the blue hydration vest in Blue, so that's what she has for her Central Park run.
    Screenshot_20221221-195047_YouTube

8.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SLEW OF SUITORS LIKE JEN @ 22/12/2022, 02:31) 
    Just catching up with the past 2 threads, but I have a confession..I'm making Jens Christmas Chocolate Chip and M and M cookies with the Kerry gold butter and am loathe to admit that year after year they are a family favorite, so Jen,you've contributed to my holiday lol.

Bakers please don't revoke my apron!!!

tumblr_pvc4918NbU1qe8lb8o1_250

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 12/21/2022, 08:21 AM) 
    I'm totally not caught up, December / Christmas is in full swing for our family and then I ended up in the ER for a ruptured ovarian cyst so I am in no way caught up here .. but had to post... just turned in to her weekly update and I saw this online and totally thought of Jenny

I hope everyone is having a good holiday season!! Wish everyone here Holiday/Winter Wishes!
    Screenshot_2022-12-21_at_8

Heal quickly, LLWL! I hope Santa is extra good to you this year. :6792:

10.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just read a post by a lady in a pet FB group I’m in. Her dog was sick and died at home. The lady feels so guilty because she was taking a shower when it happened. Then there is Jen, who runs off on sadcation after sadcation while her dog is dying in someone else’s care. It’s unconscionable to me.

11.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    When my cat was sick I spent 0 nights away from him. I was working 2 part-time jobs at the time due to Covid but tried to spend as much time with him because it was about him and not me.

12.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen - I just eat simply now, dining out and caring about certain foods was part of my old life.

Also Jen - I walked eight miles all over NYC to find and devour a huge Levain Bakery cookie under the guise of wanting to eat it while it’s fresh.

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm surprised she didn't gobble down one of those crepe cakes from Lady M, tbh.

14.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Oh golly I got a layover at Newark the day after christmas. I'll keep my eye out as I have a feeling she'll be off to retrieve Blue for the week.

Edited by WhyAmIHere - 12/22/2022, 03:45 AM

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lady M crepe cakes? Heavenly. It’s fun to grab a slice in the food court in the basement of the Plaza Hotel.

As much as Jen’s videos suck, I do love anyone filming NYC.

883 replies since 18/12/2022, 22:01   109497 views