HerPatreonContentIsStaleandSheThinksaPartridgeisAQuailLikeJen Pt 379

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 23/12/2022, 07:34) 
    👆 Dairy induced bubble guts lolololol

Now THAT would be a great user name! Ha

2.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think she deleted Paula’s Ode to The Bakery. How embarrassing. Take the hint Paula. Jen also thinks you’re a hypocrite.

3.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched the office meltdown video and started the new York one. Are you really telling me that she felt stressed and in a crunch of time after/because of NYC and a cruise? Is she really complaining about this? Seems to me she's more out of touch now than 10 years ago.

4. FocusOnTheThighs
        +14   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 12/22/2022, 07:55 PM) 
    How the hell does a art history major not know how to say Michaelangelo?

The thing with her pronunciation is that she actually gets stuck between the proper pronunciation (Which sounds more like Mickel-Ahn-gelo) and the American/English version. Just... pick a lane. My two cents.

This was a ridiculous vlog. It brought me out again, because I was just so frustrated. Like, her being so obnoxious about the room, having nothing of substance to say about anything. What is even the point?

"The park, it's so beautiful. Its big. It's lovely." If you're such a New Yorker by lineage, why not tell something about the history, or landmarks in it? You don't even have to talk about them, like, put them in when you're editing?

The peloton stuff made me giggle. She fully expected to get in. I also don't get the appeal, it looks like a corporate machine, what's the fun in it?

I would like to thank the Bakery Weather Bureau for keeping me posted on all things snowstorm so far. I have a loved one with a layover in Chicago on Saturday. Should I keep my hopes up that they make it home to Europe for Christmas?

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not sure if this has been said but the only good part of her buying a ton of expensive camping gear is that if there’s power outages and such from this weather and she’s stuck at home with the kids, at least she has that jackery thing and those mini stoves that could cook food

6.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think her camping gear all “lives with Blue.”

If Jen ever gets stuck at home with her kids, without power, mayhem will quickly follow.

No Peloton, no sticking them in front of TV, no hot bath for Jennifer - just her and the kiddos spending one-on-one time today.

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Remember when the car wasn’t going to be called after it’s color but a name she was considering announcing when decided.

What is your best guess of the dumb name she’d give the car?

8.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    While Jen is still busy 'processing' her feelings, 3 years after her divorce, everyone else has moved on to bigger and better things and they no longer give a crap. I'm sure she would feel more included if she actually made an effort with her so-called blended family... I have always said that I bet Tens reached out to Jen to try and be friends, but Jen is still too busy 'processing' everything (not to be mention lacking in social skills). She has created this isolation for herself, but wants to act like a victim about everything. 'This time of year is hard'. She makes it so unnecessarily difficult.

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 23/12/2022, 11:50) 
    I think her camping gear all “lives with Blue.”

If Jen ever gets stuck at home with her kids, without power, mayhem will quickly follow.

No Peloton, no sticking them in front of TV, no hot bath for Jennifer - just her and the kiddos spending one-on-one time today.

Good point, wow she’s useless

10.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did Jen say she was going to mail out Christmas cards to all of her Patreon supporters? Did this ever happen?? She is a MAJOR procrastinator & never follows through

11.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (hardswallowtsk @ 12/23/2022, 01:18 PM) 
    Did Jen say she was going to mail out Christmas cards to all of her Patreon supporters? Did this ever happen?? She is a MAJOR procrastinator & never follows through

She did but said it would be in early January that they would be mailed.

12.     +14   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That's probably why she's so stressed out this month, because she has to print out address labels for the four people that signed up to receive her generic holiday card 😆 Seriously, if the deadline was November 30, why couldn't she have printed and mailed everything the first or second week of December?

That's a rhetorical question, of course, because we all know how good Jenny is at following through when it involves doing things for other people...

13.     +35   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I am always late to the party but… Oh my word, this Stressed & Blessed video is beyond ridiculousness!

This is absolutely the car park meltdown of 2022. How can she have garnered absolutely no self awareness in what, ten odd years!? It baffles me!

Her schedule is completely self imposed. She decides when, where and how frequently to take her depressing solo trips. She sets her “work” schedule (can we please stop calling it work!) and has her kids part time. Yet she, of all the people in this world, chooses to complain for almost 50-minutes about how busy her life is and how stressed she is. Basically just documents herself spiraling. And to say that she can’t deal with Instagram and being told to take time for self care because what if you simply don’t have time… I do not know of a single human who spends more time on self indulgence than Jennifer Ross.

Then to complain about CCs concert as though it’s a huge inconvenience. How awful! How reflective of her true feelings. My daughter recently had a dance concert and I was so incredibly excited for her! We made the whole day about this big event and celebrated with a family pizza party afterwards.

Then add in hastily wrapping her children’s gifts in a half lit dingy looking room with no care or consideration. Hey here’s something your WWC would enjoy - a thoughtfully put together video with a tree and your beloved fireplace showing the gifts you’ve bought the kids and wrapping them with care and attention to detail. Something cozy and warm.. like what you used to make? I distinctly remember a video from years ago where she showed her gift wrapping techniques and painstakingly wrapped a pair of shoes for Don. This is literally the content that your patrons have asked for!?!?!?

The most excitement in this entire video was the stupid BBB box of junk. Her only source of joy is self-focused consumerism.

And please, don’t act like you’ve got some big surprise coming up. We all know it’s a Disney cruise, even a casual viewer like me. Can’t wait to see Paula act all surprised like she hasn’t known for months.

Do better Jen!!!!!!!!!!!

14.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 12/23/2022, 02:00 AM) 
    I think she deleted Paula’s Ode to The Bakery. How embarrassing. Take the hint Paula. Jen also thinks you’re a hypocrite.

There is such a fine line between love and hate, Jen. Better watch out, when Paula flips she will be even crazier!

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (ReallyReallyReally @ 12/22/2022, 06:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (AlsoFromIL @ 22/12/2022, 17:58) 
    😵 over 2000 flights canceled in Chicago already being forced into tomorrow

Oh man…my son, military, is stuck in Chicago trying to get to Ohio tonight. Doesn’t look good. And…Denver lost his military bags. Well shoot!

The one good thing about chicago is they generally get things cleared up pretty quickly. The bag thing may take an extra day. Hoping he gets home soon!!!!!!

883 replies since 18/12/2022, 22:01   109495 views