CoffeeFromABeerStein10YrOldComputerPastItsPrimeAlwaysBibleStudyTimeLikeHilary Pt 8

« Older   Newer »

1. ChooChooTheDivorceTrain
        +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 7/27/2023, 04:40 AM) 
    I remember one time way back when I was a new subscriber to her, and when she had that same tone (it's fine....it's fine.....) when Dan called her mid day to say he would be bringing guests home for dinner, but later after she had cleaned the whole house and fixed a dinner for all of them Dan didn't bring the friends home.*Removed. Violation of rules* So now with the dog, I know it isn't good to say anything to her about the dog--but truthfully I think it may not have been the right choice for her. I wish she had a dog as a child, because it may have taught her a valuable lesson (better than those bible stories!) but she didn't and her capacity in her small house with that many children to care for may not be the best to be a dog mom. As moms, we realize that most of the work of having a dog falls on us, so her having that thrust upon her with her attitude not being good doesn't sound like it will end well. Especially when her "cats" suddenly disappeared after she had kids. I think she isn't an animal person.

*Removed. Violation of rules* If I had something like that sprung on me, I'd say, "Great--let's order in food, Dan, and you can pick it up." She's such a little martyr and her marriage SUCKS.

Edited by ID**’tEatSugar - 7/27/2023, 03:00 PM

887 replies since 21/12/2022, 01:06   129010 views