CoffeeFromABeerStein10YrOldComputerPastItsPrimeAlwaysBibleStudyTimeLikeHilary Pt 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All this helping friends makes me wonder if Dan has a side jib at night fixing cars to make xtra money and she doesn’t want to admit they need that extra income.
    My definition of helping means as a favor, for free. I think it’s a second job. JMO.

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bubbe @ 10/22/2023, 11:25 AM) 
    All this helping friends makes me wonder if Dan has a side jib at night fixing cars to make xtra money and she doesn’t want to admit they need that extra income.
    My definition of helping means as a favor, for free. I think it’s a second job. JMO.

I think it's Dan hanging out with his "overlander" friends working on their "rigs" mixed in with paying side jobs.

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wow, Luke's birthday gift is from Facebook Marketplace. I did not see that plot twist coming. :hearty-laugh:

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bubbe @ 10/22/2023, 05:25 PM) 

In her Q&A videos in the past, she has boasted about how her YT income blesses her kids with their "private" (read: controlled) part time education in a co-op. If she admits Dan makes cash from any side hustles, added to his f/t job and her income, than how does she justify feeding off the community & the family freebies the way she does? I get that NJ is expensive as is a family of six, but they have plenty of help and income so I am sure she is being evasive about any additional cash he brings in. And she recently sold a $15 lamp shade sale on FB (rather than just "blessing" someone the tight wad) so she still uses that platform to sell as well. They make money any way they can. Yet she is still a Scrooge as someone wrote earlier-except when they are at the Cape. Then she needs to have an image that money is no object. Ugh.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think Dan’s other jobs are fun time to hang with friends that he gets paid for so it’s justified time away from the family. Just my opinion though.

6.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    I think he does do a lot of side work but I also think he just has guy time a lot too. In the past she would mention his guy time. They would go on trips, ride their quads, go hunting, etc and at one point Hillary was getting a lot of flack about it because people were concerned that Dan was getting all this free time but she never was.

In true Hillary fashion she just doubled down and then stopped mentioning it and dans social media was locked down so people couldn’t see all the posts of his recreational time

7.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Serious question: If the drum set is coming from FB marketplace, does that mean she's getting it for free or is she actually shelling out money? Did she say?

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 10/22/2023, 06:53 PM) 
    I think he does do a lot of side work but I also think he just has guy time a lot too. In the past she would mention his guy time. They would go on trips, ride their quads, go hunting, etc and at one point Hillary was getting a lot of flack about it because people were concerned that Dan was getting all this free time but she never was.

In true Hillary fashion she just doubled down and then stopped mentioning it and dans social media was locked down so people couldn’t see all the posts of his recreational time

I didn't know his SM was locked down. He was on YT. I can't remember if it was his channel or his buddies but he was also on IG with that overlander stuf.

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her ears are pierced so low in her earlobes. It looks odd. I didn't hear anything she said at the end of her vlog, I was too busy thinking about her weird piercings.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 10/23/2023, 01:11 AM) 
    Serious question: If the drum set is coming from FB marketplace, does that mean she's getting it for free or is she actually shelling out money? Did she say?

She did not say. But she never does. And even if she did you can't believe her because like her take on recipes, she adds, subtracts & substitutes as she sees fit. She mentioned that the seller is holding the drum set for her. Nearly every FB ad says no holds, so how did H get one who does hold? If that is even true, my guess is she played up how poor she is & needs the "blessing" of the drum set or her son won't get what he wants for his birthday.

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I love how she makes everything she does seem like the most labor intensive act known to man. I get that she has a full plate with four kids, a dog and a house. That is work. But when she makes placing an order for groceries seem like she climbed Mt. Olympus I just laugh. I use Instacart. Once you place an order, it is automatically saved so all you have to do is click a button to add the items from that order to a new cart. Then you click another button to pay and your done. Easy peasy. Even if she adds a few extra items here and there it is not a huge deal to scroll on your phone.

What about "descaling" the Keurig? H, you are pouring some vinegar followed by some water into a machine. Get over yourself.

My favorite, though, is when she says "I am working on some coffee". LOL so she wants applause for drinking and or making her favorite beverage???

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 22/10/2023, 16:38) 
    They went to Starbucks to spend the gift cards, but it was NOT IDEAL! The kids might want to ask for a cake pop!!!

And in the same video, Dan is, of course, "helping a friend" after dinner.

She is such a scrooge.

I bet he’s down the pub (bar)

QUOTE (Frankie D @ 23/10/2023, 16:31) 
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 10/23/2023, 01:11 AM) 

She did not say. But she never does. And even if she did you can't believe her because like her take on recipes, she adds, subtracts & substitutes as she sees fit. She mentioned that the seller is holding the drum set for her. Nearly every FB ad says no holds, so how did H get one who does hold? If that is even true, my guess is she played up how poor she is & needs the "blessing" of the drum set or her son won't get what he wants for his birthday.

I bet she is one of those buyers that tries to bargain when it’s already an amazing deal

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For anyone else following along: She says in today's video that she paid for the drums, but I don't think she said how much. I half listen, plus she's so boring, so it's easy to miss stuff.

14.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She is determined to get those girls to wear dresses. Even is she has to pay $45 for them.

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (From a junk journal perspective @ 10/25/2023, 02:56 PM) 
    She is determined to get those girls to wear dresses. Even is she has to pay $45 for them.

Not just dresses-modest ones. So her girls will look like extras from the set of "Little House". Or worse, like Duggars. Oy.

887 replies since 21/12/2022, 01:06   128848 views