CoffeeFromABeerStein10YrOldComputerPastItsPrimeAlwaysBibleStudyTimeLikeHilary Pt 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (From a junk journal perspective @ 10/26/2023, 12:23 AM) 
    QUOTE (It's Just Me! @ 25/10/2023, 23:58) 
    Poor Evie. Why is her mom taking her to adult sizes anyway? There are so many cute little girl clothes that would be age-appropriate and modest.

I am surprised she was buying her new things. It's usually free stuff from swaps or hand-me-downs she's gotten from somewhere. I'm all about thrifting clothing, but those little girls don't get to pick anything and most of it is as homely as what Hilary wears.

I know my 11 year old is sizing out of kids sizes and is more in the Jr sizes....I have noticed that a lot of stores don't carry Jr sizes. I'm in no way defending Hilary, I don't think she should force her kid to wear dresses especially $45 dresses....but I do have to agree that sometimes you do have to shop in the adult section.

True. I haven't seen a clear shot of Evie in a long time, so have no idea of her size.

2.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (It's Just Me! @ 10/25/2023, 06:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (From a junk journal perspective @ 10/26/2023, 12:23 AM) 
    I know my 11 year old is sizing out of kids sizes and is more in the Jr sizes....I have noticed that a lot of stores don't carry Jr sizes. I'm in no way defending Hilary, I don't think she should force her kid to wear dresses especially $45 dresses....but I do have to agree that sometimes you do have to shop in the adult section.

True. I haven't seen a clear shot of Evie in a long time, so have no idea of her size.

She showed her from the back when they were on vacation. She looks tall for her age and slim.

I'm POSITIVE there are clothes that fit her just fine. She's not THAT tall. But Hils doesn't approve. And to be honest, most shorts are very short these days so I get that but there are other options. Hilary is fixated on their weird Holly Hobbie vibe.

I think Evie just wants to dress like other girls her age. Hils ain't having it.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 10/26/2023, 12:55 AM) 

She showed her from the back when they were on vacation. She looks tall for her age and slim.

I'm POSITIVE there are clothes that fit her just fine. She's not THAT tall. But Hils doesn't approve. And to be honest, most shorts are very short these days so I get that but there are other options. Hilary is fixated on their weird Holly Hobbie vibe.

I think Evie just wants to dress like other girls her age. Hils ain't having it.

I agree. Hilary seems to get frumpier by the day.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    and to think just a few months ago, she went through that jean phase and redid her whole wardrobe.

But she has now come back to these dresses.

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 10/25/2023, 09:37 PM) 
    I could have sworn a while back she was lamenting the fact that Evie didn't care for wearing dresses.

I remember that, too. I wonder if H is bribing Evie with new dresses instead of thrift store ones in order to get her to wear them. I would not put it past H. The older her kids get, the more she will have to fight to keep them under her regime-uh, control-uh, thumb.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Now she is handing down her own dresses to poor Evie.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Evie is going to be sneaking clothes out of the house and changing in bathrooms all through her teen years.

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    In my experience kids often go opposite to what their parents want, my own family is a testament to that my mother liked to play dress up and and my two sisters and I prefer comfortable basics and in a more formal setting we will choose a trouser suit over a dress. In fact my sister was the epitome of a tomboy in a dress to the point that my mother gave up in the end 😂😂 Hillary can dress the girls as she chooses right now but they will rebel if they dislike it when they can choose for themselves as we have seen with Duggar’s where many of the girls wear trousers and shorter skirts.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So it's late October and Finn's crate is still in the 'sunroom'. Isn't that space unheated? There is no way they haven't had some really cool nights already. I mean hell, I live in North Carolina so a lot warmer than NJ. My dog sleeps on my bed, inside my house, and on the first few cooler nights when I grab for an extra blanket, I cover her with an extra blanket as well. What the hell Hilary.

10.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cardboard food @ 28/10/2023, 13:10) 
    So it's late October and Finn's crate is still in the 'sunroom'. Isn't that space unheated? There is no way they haven't had some really cool nights already. I mean hell, I live in North Carolina so a lot warmer than NJ. My dog sleeps on my bed, inside my house, and on the first few cooler nights when I grab for an extra blanket, I cover her with an extra blanket as well. What the hell Hilary.

She’s such a bitch. At least put him down in the heated basement! My dogs are treated like people. One sleeps in bed with us and the other prefers his crate. The dog in the crate has a special heating pad for dogs even. Plus of course lots of blankets and a comfy bed! He is so cute in there. He takes about 5 min each night to get himself situated just right on top of the heating pad and under his favorite blanket. We call him a burrow boy ❤️❤️

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Ha, I call my dog 'nesty girl' because she always makes a nest out of her blankets as well. I just feel bad for poor Finn because while I do think the girls and Dan like him a lot more than Hilary, I don't think anyone is making up nicknames for him as he snuggles into his blankets with his family around him :( He's by himself in his crate in the unheated sunroom.

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Finn's crate is in the sunroom, which is fine I guess"

She hates that dog.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 26/10/2023, 00:55) 

I'm POSITIVE there are clothes that fit her just fine. She's not THAT tall. But Hils doesn't approve. And to be honest, most shorts are very short these days so I get that but there are other options. Hilary is fixated on their weird Holly Hobbie

I can’t help but feel sorry for the kids. I mean, it’s her prerogative to raise her children as she sees fit, but it makes me sad to see her be so miserly towards them.
    The girls are getting to the age where they’re going to want to dress more to their own taste and personality. They will want what other kids have, not just what their mom can find the cheapest or for free.
    They are only little once, so who’s wrong with spoiling them a little on their birthday and holidays? I would feel terrible if I knew my mother got my Christmas gifts free at a swap. Plus, it would make a kid feel poor to always get hand me downs or thrifted clothes and toys. Nothing wrong with being thrifty, but also nothing wrong with letting kids have something new a few times a year.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If my memory serves me, didn’t Dan go out last year and BUY the kids gifts at Christmas and boy was Hillary annoyed.
    I agree kids don’t want to look back at their childhood and know they only got hand me downs and thrifted toys and clothes.

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Today's video verifies what a passive aggressive bi**h this mess of a woman is. She decided not to send her daughters on a field trip to the pumpkin patch because H did not want to feel stressed. She said more than once her kids did not even know about it. Great plan except for when they go back to school on Monday and all the other kids talk about it. She also mentioned the stress of dealing with the dog for the trip-hello, you have a crate for moments such as this. And it was clear she was turning her Friday night dinner into a faux harvest party with her charcuterie board & centerpiece for the table so Miss-I-think-I-am-so-organized refused to let anything else take away from "her" day. How Christian-not.

I guess this was an F you to Dan & the kids for forcing her to have a dog, So now she forced them to feel left out of an event. I hope someday all 4 of those kids call her a rotten bi**h to her face because that is what she deserves. She is horrible.

887 replies since 21/12/2022, 01:06   128862 views