CoffeeFromABeerStein10YrOldComputerPastItsPrimeAlwaysBibleStudyTimeLikeHilary Pt 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It would drive me nuts having food in every cabinet/closet/basement. The food in the drawers was horrible. I thought she was an organizer.

That whole tiny closet is a waste of space.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why does she always talk like she is reading a script? Years ago she was more “normal”. Does she think she has her own HGTV show? Lol I don’t know if she parrots other YouTubers or what but it come off very unnatural.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is the only YT'er I watch that does voiceovers like she is literally reading from a script. Voiceovers in general do not bother me at all when some is talking normally but Hilary's voiceovers are just terrible.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    That pantry is silly and purely for looks. The bulk of her food has to be stored downstairs. It's a cleaning cupboard created from the space behind the stairs. It is not a food storage space for a family of 6. An L shape of floor to ceiling slim shelves would store more stuff or a sturdy rolling pull out shelf unit. The dinky three drawers didn't glide nicely and the upper space was totally wasted.

5.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Agreed. That pantry should just be for a vacuum, towels, broiler, thanksgiving platter, etc.

I'd keep the actual food in the cabinets in the kitchen.

I can't imagine trying to move around the "island" and corner counter to get to that microwave every time I had to heat up lunch. Or get an apple.

[Sidenote, as a recent watcher, has Hilary talked about her background/ethnicity at all?]

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The basement storage of canned foods was just ridiculous. Dan could have super easily built or installed shallow shelves on the sides of the closet and they wouldn't be obtrusive at all. Once again she goes for (ugly) looks over function.

I believe she's said that Dan's family is Colombian. She hasn't discussed her own ethnicity that I know of, but I think it's safe to say that she isn't Asian considering they called Lara "panda" for a while because of her eye shape. Her maiden name is Hispanic.

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 2/16/2024, 05:01 PM) 
    The basement storage of canned foods was just ridiculous. Dan could have super easily built or installed shallow shelves on the sides of the closet and they wouldn't be obtrusive at all. Once again she goes for (ugly) looks over function.

I believe she's said that Dan's family is Colombian. She hasn't discussed her own ethnicity that I know of, but I think it's safe to say that she isn't Asian considering they called Lara "panda" for a while because of her eye shape. Her maiden name is Hispanic.

Married name is Hispanic as well.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So I was down a rabbit hole on Facebook and I believe I came across one of Hilary's bothers Facebook pages and from the looks of it, he had a son in 2010 named Lucas. Why would Hilary name her son Luke?!

9.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (From a junk journal perspective @ 16/2/2024, 17:27) 
    So I was down a rabbit hole on Facebook and I believe I came across one of Hilary's bothers Facebook pages and from the looks of it, he had a son in 2010 named Lucas. Why would Hilary name her son Luke?!

She was probably sticking with the Star Wars theme 🤣

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Could she sell her husband anymore in this video ?
    Why try hard ? Who cares
    Very telling

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her "pantry" was meant to be a broom closet and her "sunroom" was a breezeway to the garage. She thinks people don't know that?

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BettySue @ 2/21/2024, 06:25 AM) 
    Her "pantry" was meant to be a broom closet and her "sunroom" was a breezeway to the garage. She thinks people don't know that?

I would make that sunroom a badass mudroom.

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    The garage attached to the house isn't used as a garage though? I don't think she's ever shown inside. She's said they might make it into a bedroom at some point for her and Dan. I don't think they use it as an entry to the house as Dan built that big garage.

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 2/21/2024, 03:37 PM) 
    The garage attached to the house isn't used as a garage though? I don't think she's ever shown inside. She's said they might make it into a bedroom at some point for her and Dan. I don't think they use it as an entry to the house as Dan built that big garage.

I believe Hilary uses the main garage for her minivan, and the garage Dan built is for his side work doing car repairs. Possibly he parks his car in there too.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 2/22/2024, 02:34 AM) 
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 2/21/2024, 03:37 PM) 

I believe Hilary uses the main garage for her minivan, and the garage Dan built is for his side work doing car repairs. Possibly he parks his car in there too.

I don't think she actually parks in there. She's shown herself cleaning it out several times.

887 replies since 21/12/2022, 01:06   128928 views