TriedtoGotoPelotonButTheySaidNo,No,No,LikeJen Pt 380

« Older   Newer »

1.     +60   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    Jen is the woooorst. CC flat out said she didn’t want to show her candy and she was done with being in the video. Jen pats the floor like she’s signaling a dog and forces her back in the video and forces her to show her candy.

But CC holds her own - you like it, do you want it? How do you not know what gummy bears are?? And she clearly dgaf about mommy’s mountain, even though Jen expected the correct response for the camera 😂 Amazing. As long as Don and Tens do a good job picking up the pieces, this girl is going to be ok.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Poor Winnie looks dead in that picture. She needs to let her go. Ugh

3.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think one of Jen's new years resolutions should be to give up social media and Youtube. She's got her Patreon subscribers now... she can stop endlessly fighting with public platforms. Posting with a defensive disclaimer in the caption, over-editing videos to remove the bits she knows people will criticise her for, blocking comments, taking stuff down when she gets a bad reaction. It's pointless and she needs to stop creating so much unnecessary drama for herself and her family. She knows the general public don't like her, and her content gets shit thrown at it every time. So why keep posting? Just focus on the Patreon and disappear from public social media. She'll save herself a lot of editing and moderating. And if someone complains? So what, they were going to complain about her anyway. She has like 900 people on her Patreon FGS... that's plenty for the level of attention she seems to need.

4.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did I miss someone else mentioning it? Donny’s face plant at 7:43…

Poor kid, and it seemed like he wanted the cry right after.

She also said “Falcom” again. I’m also not surprised she loves UP. I bet she wishes she was Ellie and unable to have children.

I was also serious annoyed of her throwing the packaging over her shoulder. I know Christmas morning is chaos but with this and her aftermath Insta story, she really is a slob.

5.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She sounds like she’s exasperated with a constant undercurrent of annoyance at the children. Nine days of festive togetherness, riiiiiiiiight.

CC you da real MVP. That girl is going to be just fine and will be leading the charge to get out of the grey mausoleum sooner than we think. Do you like it? Do you want it? Haha. Then the complete lack of enthusiasm or acknowledgement for mommy’s mountain challenge - a natural baker!

Jin’s voice shift and lack of positive acknowledgment at the “Cooper show us” was priceless and solidifies that she does not appropriately encourage or embrace her children’s whole lives. There was no real enthusiasm, or “he did? that’s awesome”. Eventually Donny will internalize that mommy’s reaction to mentioning anything good about daddy’s house is negative and gets under her skin like I’m sure CC has already figured out.

Overall Jin is so out of tune with those kids. She doesn’t listen or hear them. At the end after forcing CC to participate in that painful to watch show and tell CC briefly gets excited to show her big bunny favorite gift which Jin promptly ignores and plows right along with the stupid hat toss.

And then that forced CC reciting of lines about it being the best Christmas morning ever, I don’t know who you’re trying to fool Jennifer but their body language and actions speak louder than words. The actual best Christmas afternoon ever is just around the corner though, daddy will be there soon.

Edited by D**'sGlowUp - 12/26/2022, 12:37 PM

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Merry Christmas Bakers to those who celebrate!.. I can't find the stocking video. is it patron only ?

7.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 12/25/2022, 10:37 PM) 
    I’m only 2 minutes into the video and I have a migraine already. Definitely watching with the mute button on.

You are stronger than me. 15 seconds in, I was done.

8.     +20   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mommy’s Mountain @ 12/26/2022, 06:55 AM) 
    Just watched the stocking video with no sound. You would think her kids were her royal subjects with how she gestures for them to sit one by each side. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Yeah. She moves forward to adjust the camera (maybe a millimeter over from where it was) and CC takes the center spot, she quickly moves CC aside when she sits back because SHE has to be the CENTER of attention. SMH

9.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DishGate @ 26/12/2022, 03:05) 
    And here's what she got me!

I'm so shocked we didn't have any overlap 😮 And love that Jenny got her own personalized stocking this year! 😂

This is all so clever🤣🤣🤣 I’m laughing so hard😂

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 12/26/2022, 03:15 AM)
    I was also serious annoyed of her throwing the packaging over her shoulder. I know Christmas morning is chaos but with this and her aftermath Insta story, she really is a slob.

This was a thing she and D** used to do with packaging from their stockings. Year after year after year after year.

Robot Jen.

11.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    You would think whoever makes the Santa hats with the mouse ears would make a childrens version as well. (Joking as pretty sure they do but Jin wouldn't buy them for the kids as they cost more than the generic hat.)

12.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No stockings for Blue and legless bear friend???

Remember way back when Jen said she bought an extra mug as a Christmas gift “for a friend”??

Well…there you have it!!

13.     +36   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    'Pick out a hat for Mommy... Not that one.'
    Tells you all you need to know!

14.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That was painful to listen to, yikes.

Millennium "Falcom" is quintessential Jinny. I hope no one ever corrects her so she can keep sounding dumb.

Are those glasses supposed to be an improvement?

Jinny buying and wrapping her own gifts is the most pathetic thing I saw this Christmas. I'm so glad I have a cool husband who bought me fun things he knew I'd love.

15.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Hope all the bakers had a fabulous Christmas/holiday weekend! DishGate and Shrimpgate those stockings are amazing!
    ___

Kudos to the bakers that figured out exactly what cruise she would go on and the dates.

JFC Jinny, READ THE ROOM! Your kids aren't interested in your stocking that you filled yourself. why is that??? because you make everything about YOU. Why couldn't the kids just show what they got in a way that makes them comfortable, not the way you dictate.

Cc had me cracking up. She is so sassy, and looks so much like her Aunt! I am loving that for Jin.

The nerve of this twat. Putting cheaper things in the kids stocking, but put nice things in hers. Have some pez but let me eat luxury chocolate. Jin so wants to be the forever child, so much so you can hear her baby voice trying to creep back in. I am not sure who she did that weird act for when it came to being surprised about her stocking gifts....the kids had lost interest

Besides the way she treats her kids what bugged me? Why did she feel the need to toss the trash like that? Is this so she can make them laugh? to try and pretend she is the "fun" parent?

The video should have been tittled LETS MAKE A FUN VIDEO ABOUT OUR STOCKINGS: SIT DOWN IN YOUR ASSIGNED SEATING AND LET ME DRAIN ALL THE FUN OUT OF THIS.
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-43

It's obvious it's only Jin that wants to make the video. Honestly Jin need stop with this kind of crap. I truly believe she just wants to pretend someone (Santa aka Don) gave her gifts and she wants to show "haul" to her audience, she uses the kids to do this and to show everyone, see? I am the good mama on the floor with the kids being carefree. Sorry Jin, the only ones falling for that are your patrons. Your kids aren't even fooled.

A better video could have been making a quick video on what to put in your own stocking if you are a single (not struggling) mom. She is so use to Don giving her so much on Christmas. muahaha. Tens and the kids are getting all that now.

ezgif-com-gif-maker-46

Edited by merino wool underwear - 12/26/2022, 07:17 AM

872 replies since 25/12/2022, 04:22   109980 views