Hookers On Ice, On Sale For Half price. Wrinkled ol Camel Crotch is FRUMPY, Not Nice! Pt. 83

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/15/2023, 11:26 PM) 
    Did Heather mention it in one of her videos that she was getting divorced? How did you find out?

I know I've mentioned Heather on Lisa's thread before-she and Lisa have a similar look except Heather is a lot less sun damaged, has shorter hair, and works out/eats healthy. Her aesthetic doesn't interest me so I don't really watch her videos-did she say she was getting divorced? I looked it up already and she was interviewed on some blog and discussed divorce and remarriage, so she does have 1 divorce behind her, not sure if husband #2 is giving her the heave.

2.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Madness, simply madness. Even links her diet coke. Soon all her background items will be linked.
    She forgot to link the sunglasses. :snickering: Screenshot_20230115-2047212

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Found a look a like for Brookes girlfriend……Wednesday Adams

A792EE6A-6C43-48BF-B32B-55119D148E67

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (crazycullahs @ 1/16/2023, 12:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 1/15/2023, 11:26 PM) 
    Did Heather mention it in one of her videos that she was getting divorced? How did you find out?

I know I've mentioned Heather on Lisa's thread before-she and Lisa have a similar look except Heather is a lot less sun damaged, has shorter hair, and works out/eats healthy. Her aesthetic doesn't interest me so I don't really watch her videos-did she say she was getting divorced? I looked it up already and she was interviewed on some blog and discussed divorce and remarriage, so she does have 1 divorce behind her, not sure if husband #2 is giving her the heave.

Many YT'ers seem to end in divorce. As the sub counts go up, so does the crazy look in their eyes, as in " nothing will stop me now". Looks like Lisa is taking over the downstairs now, sigh........

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa is using the entire house so they can write off more on their taxes!

6.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It’s shocking to see her throw all of those things on the floor like that. (If you haven’t watched the video…it’s not clothes…it’s bottles of foundation and makeup palettes)…just shoves them off the table onto the floor. Im sure any powders would have broken. It does show that she doesn’t care about any of these things…she’s only showing them to try to get clicks for people to buy things.

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Those are just the empty boxes on the floor. I've seen her do that before. She has no intention of returning or reselling them in original boxes. She'll stow that stuff away a couple years until they move again and then she'll do a clean out.

That's why she did the pathetic closet declutter. She knew she had a bunch more coming.

8.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The way that she shoves everything from the table on the floor gives an insight in her IQ and EQ
    Like these items she removes everybody from her life like girlfriends, ex boyfriends and neighbors with bouncy castles and expensive cars etc.
    Her mommy even told her to put bad and sad thoughts out of her mind immediately.
    She REALLY doesn’t care about her husband, children , cats or ext family. She can’t bond with a living soul besides her plants but they don’t talk to her.
    She substitutes love, compassion and caring and every other emotion with “ THINGS ”
    Moto’s, fake furs, eye and lipliners by the thousand’s, watches, perfumes, shoes, bags and jeans. You name it, she’s got it.
    Things don’t have a soul and can’t talk. She is a deeply troubled woman and lives of the “ high “ that shopping and buying are giving her. She needs some serious therapy!!

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You got that right, Blondie. She's a pitiful lost soul.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Blondie3613 @ 1/16/2023, 04:07 AM) 
    The way that she shoves everything from the table on the floor gives an insight in her IQ and EQ
    Like these items she removes everybody from her life like girlfriends, ex boyfriends and neighbors with bouncy castles and expensive cars etc.
    Her mommy even told her to put bad and sad thoughts out of her mind immediately.
    She REALLY doesn’t care about her husband, children , cats or ext family. She can’t bond with a living soul besides her plants but they don’t talk to her.
    She substitutes love, compassion and caring and every other emotion with “ THINGS ”
    Moto’s, fake furs, eye and lipliners by the thousand’s, watches, perfumes, shoes, bags and jeans. You name it, she’s got it.
    Things don’t have a soul and can’t talk. She is a deeply troubled woman and lives of the “ high “ that shopping and buying are giving her. She needs some serious therapy!!

^^^ TRUTH ^^^

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    There was a book she showed a couple of years ago about decluttering that suggested throwing everything on the floor and then you pick up each piece & if it doesn't bring you joy, you throw it out or pass it onto someone. I think she does that now with everything when she gets overwhelmed.

12.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PeachBelliniGirl @ 1/16/2023, 04:03 PM) 
    There was a book she showed a couple of years ago about decluttering that suggested throwing everything on the floor and then you pick up each piece & if it doesn't bring you joy, you throw it out or pass it onto someone. I think she does that now with everything when she gets overwhelmed.

Marie Kondo? Doubt she actually read the book lol...

I think she throws stuff on the floor because she's just too damn lazy and entitled. She still had stuff on the dining room table in her latest IG photos - I guess she's waiting for Jawn or the cleaning ladies to put them where they belong.

13.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She may have just WATCHED the Kondo movie, 'cause I don't think she would take the time, and dare I say, have the apptitude to comprehend the written word. She DOES have a huge sense of entitlement as she's incapable of doing for herself. She can't (won't) open boxes by herself, cleans by shoving items onto the floor expecting the peons to clean up for her. Jawn cooks for her, cleaning ladies clean for her. She depends on and expects sales people to find clothing and shoes for her. Unable to think on her own, she copies others and passes the ideas off as her own. She has never had the desire to be independent. Always dependent on finding a man to get her the money she wants. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m decluttering and re-organizing my closet on my day off. Trying to make smarter purchases for the future. Quality over quantity. Most of my clothes are decent quality, and I take care of my things but sometimes I need to know when to let go. Although I am donating, I have things I need to sell and it’s just a job I keep putting off.

I feel overwhelmed with all the stuff I can’t even imagine being Lisa. The closet she showed in the video is probably 1/8th of what she owns.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This video she has the book linked so yes it was Marie Kondo.

902 replies since 27/12/2022, 03:41   70721 views