Hookers On Ice, On Sale For Half price. Wrinkled ol Camel Crotch is FRUMPY, Not Nice! Pt. 83

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Catching up:
    In response to Skankhunt: You are absolutely right and don't forget in addition to all of the things you mentioned, DIET also plays a role in the health of your hair!

In response to Jools: You are right! Bare Minerals is so forgiving!! I like to try new things but I don't know why I bother bc I ALWAYS go back to BM.
    One of my favorite things about it is that you don't need a separate concealer. After you buff, you can use a dense concealer brush and use a teeny bit of it to spot cover just about anything! It looks perfect bc you are only using one product!

2.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    My hair is crap, it always has been thin and fine with a bit of ugly wave to it. Now that I’m closing in on 70 (I can’t believe it!) it’s even worse and that’s why I wear wigs. In a couple of minutes I have beautiful thick hair that doesn’t need styling and will still look great in the rain. I do color and cut my own hair for the times I don’t wear one of my wigs at home. I keep telling LisaLisaDumb1 she should invest in a beautiful good quality synthetic wig and give her hair a break. She would save lots of money and her hair would always look great. Dumbass doesn’t listen.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PeachBelliniGirl @ 1/19/2023, 06:31 AM) 
    I love Oribe styling products especially the texture spray which I always have on hand. I know some don't like the scent but I happen to like the scent. As with every scent, we each have our own likes and dislikes. As far as the shampoo and conditioner, it's fine but I would never buy them again.

I use the Oribe texture spray, dry shampoo and the mousse. I use Lanza Healing shampoo and conditioner.

4. Jools’ Ghost
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I use whatever is on offer at Asda LOL
    Never used leave in conditioner or dry shampoo or other things.
    Only recently started putting a bit of oil in as I got some for madam's hair and she won't use it LOL

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Doglover @ 18/1/2023, 15:41) 
    JOOLS...your skin looks so great, I'm gonna try the Bare Minerals again. It's been years since I've used it and based on your picture, I'm going to try again. It's beautiful on you! Maybe you should LINK it for all of us buying it again!

That makes two of us. Back in the day I used Bare Minerals all the time. Original formula. Thanks Jools!

6.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Every time a beauty editor or someone in the industry was interviewed by Into the Gloss, Pantene was in their shower. ITG took pics of everything they used.

Maria Duenas Jacobs has incredible hair and used the 2 in 1. lol Not saying it’s amazing, but if you use a clarifying shampoo with it once a week, it’s fine. Lisa does too much to her hair for it to ever look good. I found Oribe shampoo very thin, and the conditioner doesn’t go far either. Gold Lust smells kind of peachy.

Thread titles?

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When you have color treated hair(I get highlights and low lights every 3 1/2 to 5 months) a lot of the drugstore shampoos and conditioners can be drying. I was using Nexis for a while but didn’t care for it. I went back to the Redkin and the volume infusion seems to be working well for me. I buy my hair products on sale or at TJ Maxx. I love the Kenra blow dry spray and hairspray. My favorite was the sexy hair soy in the blue bottle, but I can’t seem to find it so I use the red bottle now. I’ve also used Treseme. I used to skip one day in between washes but now I skip two or three. My friend is a hairstylist and works both at a salon and at home. At home she uses products from Sally’s which are very good and less expensive. She recommended some products which I loved but a lot of them have been discontinued.

That hair video from Lisa was another huge fail. Not only was she insulting and ignorant, she didn’t even try all the products that she had out on the counter. On top of the shampoos and conditioners she used she uses way too many products and oils. The whole conversation about Morgan was sketchy. How does Morgan not recommend any products when she gives her a blowout once a week? 🙄🤷‍♀️

8.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She is so out of touch with everyday people. She gets up in the morning and her day is spent doing her hair and makeup and deciding what to blow money on or which fast food joint to go to for lunch. She doesnt understand what its like for most people right now that are dealing with job losses or trying to make ends meet. She just blows through money like she has a printing press. She honestly disgusts me, I dont know what happened to her but she started changing around 2018. I dont even think wealthy people behave like she does with money.

9.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 1/19/2023, 05:04 PM) 
    I was not impressed by Oribe. I've used a lot of products over the years. I would not repurchase Oribe. I think it's a brand and people like Lisa like it because it's expensive and "bougie".

Has she ever mentioned Kerastase? Also expensive but I LOVE everything I've ever tried and have repurchased a lot. It's expensive but worth it.

Agreed with what you said 100%.

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oil does nothing to help hair. It sits on the cuticle layer but cannot penetrate to give any moisture. Oil is not moisture anyway.

A true hair conditioner that penetrates is worthwhile but it needs to be a humectant.

Lisa is stupid.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 1/20/2023, 01:38 AM) 
    Oil does nothing to help hair. It sits on the cuticle layer but cannot penetrate to give any moisture. Oil is not moisture anyway.

A true hair conditioner that penetrates is worthwhile but it needs to be a humectant.

Lisa is stupid.

Yeah, I was going to say that. The hair oil is one thing I would NOT purchase! Kerastase shampoos and conditioners are awesome and so are the styling products I've used.

I do like hair oil but I'll just use Moroccan Oil for that.

Lisa is an expert as wasting money and making stupid choices.

13.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 1/19/2023, 11:19 PM) 
    Only recently started putting a bit of oil in as I got some for madam's hair and she won't use it LOL

The absolute best ever way to revitalize your hair is take vinegar and dilute it in warm water, after a mild shampoo with your favorite poo, rinse with it and add nothing to your hair, you will find out what kind of hair you have and the more you do this the better it gets because it removes build up. Some people on YT only use water on their hair and nedless to say it looks fabulous, because its another rip off industry, hair care. (for the most part)

14.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 1/18/2023, 05:40 AM) 
    QUOTE (BaughKee @ 18/1/2023, 03:40) 
    Your skin is gorgeous!! I LOVE bare minerals. No matter what I try, I always go back to their foundation.

Thanks hon, yes I find it so forgiving and no demarcation line or weird shades

Yor skin is perfection, I like BM too for it's simplicity.

15. Jools’ Ghost
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (benaturalluv @ 20/1/2023, 01:25) 
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 1/19/2023, 11:19 PM) 

The absolute best ever way to revitalize your hair is take vinegar and dilute it in warm water, after a mild shampoo with your favorite poo, rinse with it and add nothing to your hair, you will find out what kind of hair you have and the more you do this the better it gets because it removes build up. Some people on YT only use water on their hair and nedless to say it looks fabulous, because its another rip off industry, hair care. (for the most part)

True. I only use shampoo and conditioner and the oil on the ends when it's dried when it's longer.
    At the moment it is so short I just shampoo it and go lol

QUOTE (benaturalluv @ 20/1/2023, 01:32) 
    QUOTE (Jools’ Ghost @ 1/18/2023, 05:40 AM) 
    Thanks hon, yes I find it so forgiving and no demarcation line or weird shades

Yor skin is perfection, I like BM too for it's simplicity.

TY hon xx

902 replies since 27/12/2022, 03:41   70721 views