« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    First video I watched was when I was looking for Elfa inspo for my own closet about ten years ago. I saw a vlog and have been watching the train wreck ever since. I was enthralled with all the trips, the insane amount of money spent on junk, the family dynamic, all of it. Now I'm just here for the snark and the occasional Tens watching.

So thanks, Jin, if it wasn't for your pathetically entertaining life, I would be quite bored

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 11/1/2023, 02:20) 
    How much is she paying in physical therapy costs? Don’t most insurance companies have a hard limit? Mine is 10. Even my mom’s Medicaid has a hard limit.

There is a limit, she would just use Don Dollars at that point.

3.     +29   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I just listened to a 5 minute word salad coming out of her mouth on Facebook stories. With Mickey Mouse ears on and a filter to blurr the skin she had not one facial wrinkle or fold, and tiny hearts floating all over. Over and over she blah blahs the same message (Good job Jen you are so fit and your mind is as powerful as your body) A new fat gold ring on her middle finger left hand. I stand by what I said before, get rid of the fucking Mickey Mouse hat, grow up, and go find a real job.

4. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +14   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 1/11/2023, 12:10 AM) 
    Maybe Jen could manifest some more hair with her positive POV? Just a thought...

I think she did. Only it showed up on her face instead of her head. :lol:

5.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 11/1/2023, 00:41) 
    Same. The first video I watched was of her doing a tour of The Container Store. I think it was for an opening?

I said “what the fuck?” to myself, googled and found The Bakery 😆

I had a similar reaction when I stumbled upon Gene, it was a planner overview video in the OLJ/MHWL days. I was shocked that she wasn’t an Erin Condren employee 😆 but like any true train wreck, it was hard to look away, and I’m somehow still here - at this point it’s 100% because of the bakery because there’s no way I’d still be spending time on this nutjob for fun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I think she’s leaving the covid comments up because she doesn’t want the pushback from her followers who thought it was a safe space to share their thoughts/upset at her for deleting posts/wants to show they are a family and can talk about whatever. She just chooses to ignore them. Jin probably would say “they must not feel good about themselves and that’s why they are making those comments! Have the best day available to you!”

🙄

7.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Since we're mind over mattering stuff, anyone wanna help a fellow 99%er ger rid of these bingo arms? I need a lot of minds for this feat. Kinda like crowdfunding but I need your positivity concentration instead of money. I'll serve cake and punch.

We can wear BBB bunchies and add lime to popcorn. No Star Wars, please.

8.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Watching Fuller House and Steve is talking about bunions. 😂😂😂

9.     +49   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen is handling the WWC like her real family. Ignore intense feelings and distract with food and Disney!

10.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 11/1/2023, 04:32) 
    Jen is handling the WWC like her real family. Ignore intense feelings and distract with food and Disney!

Omg that’s exactly what she’s doing 🤣🤣 spinach squares meet up, anyone?? She’ll wear her medals!!

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Catch me up please on time frame from when she arrived in Disney for the races. My 91 yr old dad lives 2 hrs away and has been in hospital since 2 days before Christmas and we had to move him to nursing home today. I need a distraction in my life but no time to read everything. I skimmed a few times here and there and saw her WWC was giving her flack about going after testing positive for Covid.
    Thx.

12.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What I got from her IG was she was truly in pain running in the Dopey Challenge. Of course, she won't tell anybody that but from her face she was in pain and it showed in some of those photos, especially at the end. She, also was in pain due to no family or friends greeting her at the end either. She won't tell anybody that either.

Perhaps, with her mental healing issues she needs to overcome, she should change the way she is with her children and with extended family members. She should be THERE for them more often and show up for them and SHOWS she ACTUALLY CARES about them! She needs to learn it is okay to volunteer at their school or get a real job and feel those kinds of accomplishments and not just her running in a race she paid thousands of dollars on. Volunteering is FREE. If she got a real job, she would make her own income and not rely on sad people who throw money at her via Patreon. She should be as happy with her family, especially with her children like she is happy at Disney running those races. People see the difference in her actions and the way she beams when she is at Disney. That is why so many are so angry with her because it is all Jen, Jen, Jen and she doesn't think of anybody else's feelings or accomplishments except her OWN!!!

As a mother, Jen, SHOULD feel and appreciate the accomplishments of her children instead of griping about the Legos on the floor of her home. She should be happy that she does step on a Lego or two because many women wish they had that choice and chance and Jen does but Jen never will appreciate her two blessings that she brought into the world. Jen, sadly, only thinks about herself, her own feelings and what little she actually brings to the table.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone know how much it costs to enter the Dopey challenge?

14.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 11/1/2023, 10:57) 
    Does anyone know how much it costs to enter the Dopey challenge?

2023 prices

In-Person Pricing: (all in-person races are currently sold out)
    Dopey Challenge (all four races): $660.92
    Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge (Half-Marathon and Marathon): $431.73
    Disney Castaway Cay Challenge: $95.94
    Marathon: $218.53
    Half-Marathon: $213.20
    10K: $146.04
    5K: $103.40

Virtual Pricing:
    Dopey Challenge (all four races): $511.68
    Goofy’s Race and a Half Challenge (Half-Marathon and Marathon): $293.15
    Marathon: $127.92
    Half-Marathon: $125.79
    10K: $105.53 (sold out)
    5K: $84.21 (sold out)

15.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks... then add flights and Disney hotels on top of that. It's a very expensive hobby, running Disney races.

876 replies since 7/1/2023, 22:52   112061 views