Driving Miss Linkwhore, Stumpy’s Butt Must Be Sore Pt 172

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The recent Walmart video…the red dress with a braided sandals…a big NO!
    Just awful

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    Still a small and size 6? Lol.

EB71B305-6259-4526-BAEC-DE84F3BA3370

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That photo is completely stretched. Look how long her foot is.

4.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On her stories she said that she did a dressing room video and Stumpy went with her.

Of course he did, don’t ALL husbands want to go with their wives while they try on clothes?
    Oh wait, no! My dh has a job he goes to every day, and even if he didn’t I think he’d rather hit himself in the head with a hammer rather than go with me while I try on clothes!

These two give new meaning to the term co-dependent, and it further solidify’s our theory that she no longer drives.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well, I guess Stumpy needs to approve everything before she empties the buckets. Funny, I can shop for clothes myself without my husband's input.

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The average age of someone who gives up driving is 85. I am trying to think of what health reasons she is hiding, because it is not normal for a 50 year old woman to stop driving.

Obvious reasons are eyesight or hearing loss, general dementia/confusion, crippling arthritis, weak muscles that make it hard to press the brake or accelerator, or neurological/cardiac issues. Or has her license been suspended for non medical reasons? Maybe they just decided they didn't want to pay to insure two drivers (but they have to keep up appearances by having two cars). Is she on some medication that prevents her from driving?

Even though my husband would join me on a shopping trip if I asked him to, I would never ask him to. He doesn't enjoy shopping and I do not know any married men who enjoy accompanying their spouse while trying on clothes. Their dynamic is beyond abnormal and dysfunctional.

7. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I know this gets thrown around a lot on this board but I truly do believe Stumpy is on the Spectrum. Way too many things point to that.

He has zero friends and lacks the social skills to have basic conversations with people so he can’t go anywhere without her. She cannot go anywhere without him, I believe, because he must approve any and all spending. Even for a coke. I doubt she even has a card - credit or debit - with her name on it. Heck, she’s probably not even allowed to carry one with his band on it. Remember her being sent to Bev. Hills with a $20 bill?

I love my husband to pieces. Married 31 yrs. The day I ask him or he asks me to go shopping while I try on clothes is the day … well, it will never EVER happen. I’d love to know exactly how much ‘me’ time Marnie has in a week. I’d bet not even 5 minutes.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    Emo trying hard pose.

5E102648-F592-488B-93F3-D905C71670D537285B56-011D-4438-8E69-82DD866D3E60

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New filming space and she's on that front porch again. Don't change Manks, stay stale and boring :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ummm...someone needs to tell Marnie that adult women do not wear sweatshirts with the word LOVE and a heart glued on the front of it. I would have rocked that sweatshirt in elementary school...maybe middle school. And get your damn thumbs out of your pockets and find another pose!

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Strange, but not for her! Always with a “fist” pose! :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:
    Attached Image
    E266F8D5-2543-405A-8F96-C8C366FC24ED

12.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The thumbs in the pockets….why? Every dang picture where she’s wearing pants.

QUOTE (PupMom410 @ 1/14/2023, 11:23 AM)
    Ummm...someone needs to tell Marnie that adult women do not wear sweatshirts with the word LOVE and a heart glued on the front of it. I would have rocked that sweatshirt in elementary school...maybe middle school. And get your damn thumbs out of your pockets and find another pose!

:blushing-smiley-emoticon: I have a tshirt that says love in rainbow letters that I wear during the month of June.

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She also needs to get a professional color consultation. I have never seen someone who wears so many unflattering colors..nothing looks good on her... hair color, makeup, nail polish, clothing, shoes..it all washes her out. I got a gift card for Color Guru and cannot believe how helpful it has been. Who knew my most flattering colors are Lagoon and Rhubarb 😉!

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PupMom410 @ 14/1/2023, 20:47) 
    She also needs to get a professional color consultation. I have never seen someone who wears so many unflattering colors..nothing looks good on her... hair color, makeup, nail polish, clothing, shoes..it all washes her out. I got a gift card for Color Guru and cannot believe how helpful it has been. Who knew my most flattering colors are Lagoon and Rhubarb 😉!

I love Your Color Guru! Got my colors done and while I wasn’t surprised, it was nice to have confirmation and have the color card to consult. I was stuck in a black, navy, grey rut and those colors do me no favors. Marnie could definitely benefit from having an idea of what colors look better on her.

15. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (PupMom410 @ 14/1/2023, 20:47) 

She wouldn’t need one if she would just listen to her followers. So many people have told her she looks great in bright jewel tones. First, she’s too stingy to get rid of all of the grey, army green and blah colors. Second, she can’t afford to replace them.

My coloring is the same as Marnie. It’s hard to find those jewel tones in the winter especially. But I’d rather wear something flattering over and over again instead of “needing” to pack my closet with a bunch of junk that does nothing for me.

She would NEVER EVER “lower” herself and see a color consultant, let alone listen to one.

1411 replies since 10/1/2023, 02:15   127486 views