From Hair to Eternity: The saga of Lisa's absurdity. Pt. 84

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just watched a Friday Haul (New Nars Palettes Vieve Harry Josh, etc from Jan 13) & right at about 34:30 I heard a cackling type sound (I'm guessing wheel laughing) and the LOOK Lisa got on her face (it was quick before the scene cut then new "scene" -don't know that I'm using the correct terminology-attached as she went on describing her crap o' the day that she was wearing.)! Me thinks mean mama might've been unleashed at that moment.
    Go back up into your empahr/woman cave/office/studio apartment/fantasy world & let your family enjoy their part of the house (wish I could say "home") witch!

2.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This hyper hag is seriously deranged. When she held up another useless product she was so happy to see that the label on back told her

1. What it was
    2. How to use it
    You got to be kidding me ‼️

Help Jools !!!! We need your uncensored comments and thoughts on this freak

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Skankhunt @ 1/21/2023, 12:50 AM) 
    Yes, that’s the only picture she ever shared of her mom. She has shared another picture of her dad (maybe 2-3 years ago) as well. He was flexing on a car. No recent photos ever of her mom.

There was another picture of her mom, from the back. She has a plaid shirt on and has long bleached hair, at least then she had long bleached hair. I think they were at a garden center, or plant shopping somewhere.

4.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I've never seen that one, Dora. Must've been from my hiatus. I remember a salon pic of her mom from the back showing her long, light brown hair. It was thin like Lisa's and prob same color as Lisa's real shade.

QUOTE Jicama..."So is she going to start rolling a suitcase back and forth on her porch runway now? :hearty-laugh:

I'm dying over here. :happy:

5.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Maybe she needed more suitcases because she's getting ready to leave Jawn lol...nah, that'll never happen, who would open her packages for her or cook her food if he was gone.

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 21/1/2023, 05:33) 
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 21/1/2023, 03:37) 
    ? I suggested a title yesterday and think there was another suggestion awhile ago. Pt. 84 must be the title. :)

I will fix it later tonight or in the morning and update it. Recently had dental work.

Can we pluheeeeeeese add “mitch matched” somewhere to the title….that killed me!!! Hahahahahahaha

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 1/21/2023, 08:04 AM) 
    I've never seen that one, Dora. Must've been from my hiatus. I remember a salon pic of her mom from the back showing her long, light brown hair. It was thin like Lisa's and prob same color as Lisa's real shade.

QUOTE Jicama..."So is she going to start rolling a suitcase back and forth on her porch runway now? :hearty-laugh:

I'm dying over here. :happy:

The one I recall; they were out and about plant shopping. I am thinking it was summer of 2015. At that point I was not fully aware of Lisa's persona. I had only found her winter of '15, when A Girl in Boston started her YT channel. Prior to Lissy's channel I had never heard of gals doing videos on YT.

8.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Omg,the hair.I admit, I went down this road of the long hair, resistant to cut it because I thought it was youthful.I still have my natural blonde hair, I I love long, flowy hair.but,you reach an age that it just looks witchy and thin and stringy.
    You can still have length,but it needs to be shorter. I cut it to just below shoulder length. I'm literally at the salon for 20 minutes. Wash, blunt cut and go. I look and feel younger and its age appropriate. So easy in the mornings. And it looks on trend and modern at this length.I did some face framing highlights at home and called it a day.
    As far as wardrobe, I'm not 20 anymore.I wish Lisa would realize this. All these costumes look ridiculous. I just wear leggings with tanks or sweaters, sneakers or boots and a simple cross body bag. Its easy, put together and refined.My makeup is easy now too. Heavy makeup is aging. I wear bare minerals foundation, mascara and liner in brown, black is aging, lip balm and I'm done. It took me years to get to this point , but at a certain age, you have to switch things up. Lisa needs a head to toe makeover.

9.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    rockster is this the photo?

Edited by CherieRose - 1/21/2023, 07:52 PM

10.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blondie3613 @ 21/1/2023, 12:05) 
    This hyper hag is seriously deranged. When she held up another useless product she was so happy to see that the label on back told her

1. What it was
    2. How to use it
    You got to be kidding me ‼️

Help Jools !!!! We need your uncensored comments and thoughts on this freak

I find myself tapping on the right side of the screen to FF the video in ten second increments when she starts reading labels (usually punctuated with a high pitched "huh!" at some point when the "learnin'" of the product and has soaked into her brain). I ain't got the time, patience or the desire to listen to her read labels. If she insists on sharing that info with "us", and if she would or could hold the product steady enough and juuust long enough to the camera, people could pause the video and read it for themselves. OR we can always look up that info online if we care enough to.

I notice her videos have become longer than most half hour TV shows :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: (I have been on a lld1 hiatus for a bit so bear with me please while I catch up and commentate on old news. Speaking of...what was with the rat's nest on her head as she shared the "best of" hair products recently? Was that supposed to be a cautionary tale type video?)

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can't believe this idiot literally said: You know I don't like warm eyeshadows on myself.
    THEN WHY DO YOU KEEP BUYING THEM?!????

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG her hair is GREEN -- does she not see that??

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is this her brother?

14.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I can’t picture of his wife to upload 😡

15.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I will say the Gertz clan have a beautiful blue eye color. Looks like he may have some sun spots that should get checked.

I don’t want to post anything (not sure if we should) that Lisa hasn’t posted herself online. I’m sure the SIL is beautiful, but does she deserve to be on this site? Probably not.

938 replies since 20/1/2023, 21:02   71678 views