CanYouHearThis(Bullshit)?ICanHearYou(rBullshit)LikeCC Pt. 386

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I need a meme of Don with her birthday cake and balloons alongside Jen’s “I can’t bear to look at it.” Can anyone deliver?

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 26/1/2023, 03:22) 
    Don and Tens seem to go to interesting places unlike groundhog Jenny who might as well film in front of a green screen because all her trips look the same.

Hikes/runs
    tours murder shack
    claims everything is cute (AirBnb) or breathtaking/can you believe it (outdoors)
    eating grocery store food
    finding who to cosplay next

Tours murder shacks🙌🏻🤣🤣🤣

3.     +36   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    T is looking super cute. Don looks happy

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone know where her necklace stack is from? Or can rec something very similar?

5.     +30   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Happy (early) birthday, Don! :smoking-smiley-face: :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

6.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Good - hopefully they went on a romantic get away while Jen was in Disney with her meal tickets!

7.     +54   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I LOVE every moment of being confronted with how much of a divorce loser Jen is

8.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 26/1/2023, 04:20) 
    Anyone know where her necklace stack is from? Or can rec something very similar?

Didn't she used to sell for Stella & Dot? Not sure if that's what she is wearing, but they sell a lot of similar necklace sets.

9.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She just started a sleep meditation. She’s back on EST.

Solo cruise? Or the same boring crap?

10.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, Blue & Jasper celebrating Jen’s 40th on some weird trip that she’s afraid to share about because it’s out there.

QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 26/1/2023, 05:02) 
    She just started a sleep meditation. She’s back on EST.

Solo cruise? Or the same boring crap?

She needed/wanted her “rig” in FLA for a reason. Wonder what’s going on in south that she wants to go to.

11.     +40   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Uggh. I hate to say it, but Don really is looking good. Tens and happiness looks good on him. I’m dying picturing him next to stinky drip dry Jen. No question whose won the divorce.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Here for it @ 1/25/2023, 11:41 PM) 
    Random question (but I know some of you bakers will be familiar) What the heck is going on with Blair lamb and does she have a page here? She’s putting all her “good” content behind a paywall and no one can contact her unless you pay her!! What gives?!

Blair started putting all her worthwhile content behind a paywall a few months ago. She now wants people to pay to subscribe to her on Instagram. I’m not sure if she has a thread on here but I for one would be down for one

13.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she’d follow up on such things her audience wouldn’t hold her to her word. She’s very open when the narrative serves her, but then shuts down when it changes. She used to talk openly about Utah until the circumstances changed. Just have a conversation about it. “Yeah, I thought I’d be spending time at the Utah home post divorce, but realized quickly that was an unrealistic idea. So yeah. I guess you wont be seeing the Utah family home in future videos. Lol. I’ll miss it, but am grateful the memories I had there.”

Same with her journey with meat (not Don’s). She had loads of videos talking about her plant based diet. She devoted an entire video to the announcement of going plant based so why not devote a video to documenting how she ended up eating meat again? It would be meaningful to other people who struggle with the ethics of consuming meat how she was able to get the violent images of animal welfare out of her mind. It’s a video I’d be genuinely interested in watching. Lots of folks have btdt. Finish your stories, Jen. Then you won’t get so much probing and complaints from your viewers.

This is what she has always done, though. She only talks about something when she wants to brag. Even the video she made crying about milk (which I believe has now been taken down) was Jen virtue signalling about how she had *suddenly* realised how awful eating meat was, and never realised before that pork was from a pig and beef was from a cow but now she's educated! And you should educate yourself too! Commence annoying plant-based eating 'journey'. It's all about Jen bragging and pointing things out to her audience. But once she starts doing a 180 on her decision to eat plant based, it isn't brag-worthy any more. Like all of us not-perfect people, sometimes you fall off the wagon or sometimes you just stop doing something. But Jen refuses to admit to being a regular person and having faults, so she starts lying and covering up and deleting things and gaslighting. 'I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with what I eat' - she conveniently forgets that SHE has created the interest.

This is why she has such a poor relationship with her followers and ultimately why she doesn't have any friends. Everyone hates a liar. Everyone hates a person who tries to appear perfect all the time and cover stuff up so that they can present a fake version of themselves. And if you question it... she attacks you. And everyone hates that. She has some behavioural traits that are extremely unattractive and unhelpful when it comes to relationships or friendships. It's not by accident that Jen spends most of her time alone.

14.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 26/1/2023, 03:22) 
    Don and Tens seem to go to interesting places unlike groundhog Jenny who might as well film in front of a green screen because all her trips look the same.

Hikes/runs
    tours murder shack
    claims everything is cute (AirBnb) or breathtaking/can you believe it (outdoors)
    eating grocery store food
    finding who to cosplay next

They just look look like they are happy… and living a full life !!!! D** must thank God everyday he escaped Jenny!!!!!

15.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A few years ago Mr _withblunder_ and I went on our first cruise. We then received an offer for the same route a year or two later where the price was so good we couldn't pass it up. And we enjoyed our trip so much, we thought "why not?"

While we had a great time, the trip hit all of the same beats, visited the same destinations, had the same entertainment and the menus were very similar. One example was the Italian night being identical down to the dessert.

It had a very "been there, done that" vibe but we were able to catch up on all the things we missed the first time, met some great people and were able to have a more relaxed time.

I can't imagine ever wanting to do that same cruise again, even though we enjoyed it, just because there is no air of mystery.

I just don't know how Jen keeps booking identical Disney cruises and doesn't lose her mind with boredom. Those poor kids. I hope Don and Tens try and keep things fresh for them.

862 replies since 24/1/2023, 19:02   101568 views