CanYouHearThis(Bullshit)?ICanHearYou(rBullshit)LikeCC Pt. 386

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    So how long will Don have to pay alimony to Jenny? I assume child support will continue till the kids are 18, right?

The child support, I assume, will go on till Donny is 18. The alimony part depends on whatever kind of agreement they came up with. I imagine she was able to argue that she never worked during the marriage and was able to get a nice chunk. But the question of whether or not it has a timeclock on it, or she got alimony for life (or until remarriage), is unknown. I've heard women rarely get alimony for life anymore, but who knows. One thing's for sure though, she's never getting married again. She truly lucked out with Don and had a rare find in him--he loved her, worshipped her, and she never had to lift a finger or want for anything. But she was practically still a kid when they got together. Any man now worth his salt is going to look at her and either be completely underwhelmed by her lack of drive, ambition, or ability to accomplish anything besides a Disney 5k, or they're going to take advantage of her immaturity and make her life miserable. I'm willing to bet Don is shaking his head now, trying to figure out how he spent so long with her, especially as he now has a wife who knows how to work, is productive, looks like she knows how to enjoy life and have fun, and looks super cute while doing it.

Edited by LateForTea - 1/26/2023, 05:43 PM

2.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 1/26/2023, 05:17 AM) 
    Nice pic of Don and Tens happy in paradise. Everyday is a gift for Don at this point. Can you imagine the shock he went through when he entered into a relationship with a sane, happy, beautiful, driven, functioning woman? It's like the jackpot and Disney all at once.
    Even if he and Tens don't work out (I have every confidence they both have many reasons to make it work) No way in hell Don would ever go back to Jen. Not if she was the last "female" on earth

Jen would take Don back in a heartbeat

Imagine anyone walking away from Tens to return to this sweat-soaked, pee-stained lunatic?

Screenshot_2023-01-26_at_11_0

3.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    :crying: jenny "connecting" with actual people!
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 26/1/2023, 13:47) 
    I wonder if Jens on some kind of "singles" retreat....cruise...adult camp... something geared towards dating/single people getting to meet each other.

4.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateForTea @ 1/26/2023, 10:42 AM) 
    So how long will Don have to pay alimony to Jenny? I assume child support will continue till the kids are 18, right?

The child support, I assume, will go on till Donny is 18. The alimony part depends on whatever kind of agreement they came up with. I imagine she was able to argue that she never worked during the marriage and was able to get a nice chunk. But the question of whether or not it has a timeclock on it, or she got alimony for life (or until remarriage), is unknown. I've heard women rarely get alimony for life anymore, but who knows. One thing's for sure though, she's never getting married again. She truly lucked out with Don and had a rare find in him--he loved her, worshipped her, and she never had to lift a finger or want for anything. But she was practically still a kid when they got together. Any man now worth his salt is going to look at her and either be completely underwhelmed by her lack of drive, ambition, or ability to accomplish anything besides a Disney 5k, or they're going to take advantage of her immaturity and make her life miserable. I'm willing to bet Don is shaking his head now, trying to figure out how he spent so long with her, especially as he now has a wife who knows how to work, is productive, looks like she knows how to enjoy life and have fun, and looks super cute while doing it.

In Illinois she would be entitled to 1/2 the amount of years that they were married.

5.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    In Illinois she would be entitled to 1/2 the amount of years that they were married.

Just for alimony? Or for child support too?

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Wherever she is, she's replying to comments on YT.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 26/1/2023, 17:43) 
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 1/26/2023, 05:17 AM) 
    Nice pic of Don and Tens happy in paradise. Everyday is a gift for Don at this point. Can you imagine the shock he went through when he entered into a relationship with a sane, happy, beautiful, driven, functioning woman? It's like the jackpot and Disney all at once.
    Even if he and Tens don't work out (I have every confidence they both have many reasons to make it work) No way in hell Don would ever go back to Jen. Not if she was the last "female" on earth

Jen would take Don back in a heartbeat

Imagine anyone walking away from Tens to return to this sweat-soaked, pee-stained lunatic?

Screenshot_2023-01-26_at_11_0

In my mind I did a split image of Tens and this. If Don sang Your Body is a Wonderland to Jen imagine what he's singing to Tens!

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Would she get child support with only having the kids 50% (or less)? I know my sister in law doesn't get any because custody is 50/50. I know because it's all she complained about for years how horrible her EX is for not giving her child support even though he has the kids every other week.

9.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s working out on the app - maybe running two miles with her hydration vest.

10.     +54   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Lol! This is on YouTube.

Screenshot__1443_

11.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tens is beautiful and a goddess. 100%. I love the picture of them in paradise. Tensleigh is definitely 'THAT GIRL'. I feel like Tens has very little Disney merch in her closet and if she does, it's for when she's in Orlando only.

12.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateForTea @ 1/26/2023, 10:51 AM) 

Just for alimony? Or for child support too?

Just for alimony. Child support goes until age 18.

QUOTE (FixTheBunion @ 1/26/2023, 11:22 AM) 
    Would she get child support with only having the kids 50% (or less)? I know my sister in law doesn't get any because custody is 50/50. I know because it's all she complained about for years how horrible her EX is for not giving her child support even though he has the kids every other week.

Yes. To get child support reduced Don would have to petition the court to have it reduced. I don't see him doing that, because it would cause Jen to go even more beserk and take it out on the kids. Just speculation, but I could see him increasing the time that the kids are with him gradually, and just paying her to keep her quiet. In the end, he wants the kids and he wants them to be happy. He doesn't want them to endure the wrath of Jen, as he has, I'm sure.

13.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen is clearly a gnarly gremlin compared to Tens. If I looked like that next to Tens I’d hide with embarrassment but not good ole Jenny. She probably thinks she looks as good if not better - her lack of self awareness never ceases to amaze me.

Were her and Don married a little over 10 years? And they have been divorced for what, three years at this point? So is it safe to say the alimony train is nearing its final destination?

I think Jenny should be ashamed of herself on every level and she should pay people to watch her not the other way around.

14.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They were married 15 years I believe?

15.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    a real mom a good mom wouldn't prance off without a care in the world. even if your children are with their father you need to be around to attend school events be around for if the kids are sick. what a shit human I can't stand this smug homely looking bitch.

862 replies since 24/1/2023, 19:02   101566 views