CanYouHearThis(Bullshit)?ICanHearYou(rBullshit)LikeCC Pt. 386

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bakery001 @ 1/26/2023, 06:17 PM) 
    Oh yes! Her skin is glowing from the home veggies. I mean that she suddenly has no more crows feet as compared to her previous photos

Obviously we don't know for sure, but don't underestimate skin filters on cameras. I mean, look what they can do for Jen:
    giphy

Then again, if I were Tensleigh I'd be getting Botox every couple months. Because why not? :flcvoy01:

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 1/26/2023, 07:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 26/1/2023, 18:27) 
    Lol! This is on YouTube.

Screenshot__1443_

She's obviously moderating comments. Over 850 views but only 20 comments, most of which she replied to. She lets a few not-so-positive comments go through, but never replies to those.

I think this comment is gone now. Evidently it was too harsh for her.

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bakery001 @ 1/27/2023, 12:17 AM) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 26/1/2023, 23:28) 
    Or Tens has healthy skin from eating homegrown veggies (as opposed to slurping down Gideons sugar drinks), not constantly travelling and generally not hating every minute her life.

Tens is partially raising two kids that aren’t biologically hers, hopefully neutralizing some of the damage their own mother inflicts. She earns her Don Dollars more than Jen does.

Oh yes! Her skin is glowing from the home veggies. I mean that she suddenly has no more crows feet as compared to her previous photos

Aside from her (I'm quite sure) much better dietary intake, I think Tens also takes care of her skin and that doesn't include using apple cider vinegar on it. I'm sure she also gets regular professional facials as well. There is a trend for many women younger than Tens to have Botox but it has been having reversed effects of late and I notice people are not having it as often (nor should they - it is a diluted form of botulism toxin and freezes facial muscles).

Jen wants to be the anti-Tens because she cannot begin to compete. She also worships at the altar of Glennon Doyle and look at her. Jen is basically very homely and she does nothing to improve her appearance plus she has a toxic, covert narcissistic personality and that shows on her face.

Don definitely won the divorce and everything else - I am very happy for him - imagine living with Jennifer Boyles for 15 years?!

4.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her skin does look great. I’m getting Al’s Toy Barn guy vibes from Don. Definitely not Brendan Fraser.

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 1/25/2023, 04:38 PM) 
    Whenever I finish a strenuous hike or super long walk on the beach—or even just my regular workout—I feel accomplished. Then I move on and live my life. It never occurred to me to film a miniseries.

Now's the time, GUSB! Go for it! I bet your series would be miles better than Gene's! :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 1/26/2023, 01:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 26/1/2023, 03:22) 
    Don and Tens seem to go to interesting places unlike groundhog Jenny who might as well film in front of a green screen because all her trips look the same.

Hikes/runs
    tours murder shack
    claims everything is cute (AirBnb) or breathtaking/can you believe it (outdoors)
    eating grocery store food
    finding who to cosplay next

They just look look like they are happy… and living a full life !!!! D** must thank God everyday he escaped Jenny!!!!!

I reckon that ALL the Real Rosses (and their pets) Praise The Lord! every freakin' day that D** escaped her manipulative clutches! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    On top of what everyone has already mentioned, Tens doesn't strike me as the type that hosts a gathering then acts "woe be me" because of all the work that was put into it. Jen loved head pats even back when she was a Ross, she loved the praise of all the "hard work" that went into planning anything at all, even a measly little bbq. Always the martyr, always seeking attention, always seeking praise.

Meanwhile, Tens seems effortless, she grabs a couple of friends and cooks some food, grabs stuff from her garden, makes a charcuterie board. Or she hires someone to do it for her. One thing is for sure: she doesn't have binders full of the same old stale spinach squares & paska bread recipes, nor does she schedule in her showers to the minute (in retrospect, I guess that wasn’t so bad because at least it meant Jen showered). Easy peasy, no ass kissing required.

8.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen wanted praise for hosting the parties, but Don did a good chunk of the work! She did busy, sometimes STUPID work. Like the time she made individual pie jars, that was ridiculous, and a waste of those jars that were never used again.

9.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Tens looks beautiful as usual.

Facials, botox or not, it doesn't matter, whatever she is doing is working. unlike Jin. Tens is the kind of woman that takes care of herself and generally a happy person and believe me that will always shine through. If you notice bitter betty Jin, that face of hers looks DRY and sad....like her life.

It's also a photo in bad light with a front facing camera. Front facing camera tends to smoooooth out the skin. especially in dim lighting.

Don looks so much like his Mom in that photo. I am glad he found a woman that doesn't seem to behave like Jin. Those kids, especially CC need a good role model and they have that in tens. Not their childish, lying, dog abusing, biological mother.

10.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You are all greatly underestimating the importance of putting hot pads over your dining table before placing the plastic tablecloth and then the catering dishes provided by an outside source. THINK OF THE TABLE!! Thank God Jennifer was there.

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 1/26/2023, 03:49 PM) 
    Jen claimed to work and make an income while married to Don. Was that considered when determining the child support agreement?

And why does she receive child support if they have split custody? That doesn’t make sense to me. Why do some spouses receive child support and others don’t who are in a similar situation as Jen and Don?

It's about evening out (sort of) the finances of each household.

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 1/26/2023, 06:26 PM) 
    A Patreon WWC member going out on a limb. Let’s see if Jen addresses it? The comment was posted 10 hours ago. She’s answered all other comments from the previous days. This one just popped up today.
    :1485540604:
    256097F4-75D4-43D3-ABCD-1169996421CF

I should know better than to drink something while I'm reading the Bakery. :hearty-laugh:

13.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 1/26/2023, 07:23 PM) 
    Tens looks beautiful as usual.

Facials, botox or not, it doesn't matter, whatever she is doing is working. unlike Jin. Tens is the kind of woman that takes care of herself and generally a happy person and believe me that will always shine through. If you notice bitter betty Jin, that face of hers looks DRY and sad....like her life.

It's also a photo in bad light with a front facing camera. Front facing camera tends to smoooooth out the skin. especially in dim lighting.

Don looks so much like his Mom in that photo. I am glad he found a woman that doesn't seem to behave like Jin. Those kids, especially CC need a good role model and they have that in tens. Not their childish, lying, dog abusing, biological mother.

All I see in that photo of Don is Suz with a beard. Even after losing weight he still has such a feminine face. He's not attractive to me in the least, but still 1000x better than he looked with Jen.

Tens also posted a scandalous bikini pic. I wish I could post it here because it's hilarious to look at the difference next to Jen in her dumpy running outfits.

14.     +20   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/26/2023, 07:26 PM) 
    You are all greatly underestimating the importance of putting hot pads over your dining table before placing the plastic tablecloth and then the catering dishes provided by an outside source. THINK OF THE TABLE!! Thank God Jennifer was there.

Jen - sends formal invitations to family for a holiday dinner.

Also Jen - uses cheap plastic tablecloths for a catered party.

15.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Without Jen someone could have committed the faux pas of eating treats meant to be take-home party favors. She was a wiz with a sharpie.

862 replies since 24/1/2023, 19:02   101564 views