CanYouHearThis(Bullshit)?ICanHearYou(rBullshit)LikeCC Pt. 386

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lol remember when she got hog tier sweaty and rolled all over their couch?

2.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 24/1/2023, 23:03) 
    Something tells me Tens only keeps the bare minimum personal items at the Utah house (if anything). I doubt she has taken it upon herself to reorganize the kitchen, and she probably would never decorate for Christmas unless specifically asked (and NEVER with stuffed animals except maybe the children’s areas). Jen is a special kind of intrusive.

She left bulky beach things at - I think it was - Don's great grandmother's house in the Hamptons. They saw her once a year, if that. She has zero boundaries or sense of what's appropriate.

3.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is the ultimate taker; she thinks she's entitled to everything and that everything she touches belongs to her. And god help you if you tell her otherwise.

cae79892-9d26-4d4e-a68d-577b166c31ef_text

4.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 1/24/2023, 04:58 PM) 
    Jen is the ultimate taker; she thinks she's entitled to everything and that everything she touches belongs to her. And god help you if you tell her otherwise.

cae79892-9d26-4d4e-a68d-577b166c31ef_text

Lol! Kind of like her walk through that winery and her little tantrum when the manager told her she wasn't allowed.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (SnotNosedJen @ 1/24/2023, 11:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 1/24/2023, 11:14 PM) 
    Jen most certainly made the Utah house apart of her MHWL identity. Pathological lying people like Jen are so conniving. They can look right at you (in this case a camera lens) and lie without blinking an eye, it’s so natural for them to do so. They have no guilt, and zero shame when doing it.

I mean she literally filmed herself making breakfast in her underwear there. But go on, Jin, about how you never felt like it was yours

Are you sure she's even wearing any?

6.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 25/1/2023, 00:15) 
    QUOTE (SnotNosedJen @ 1/24/2023, 11:43 PM) 
    I mean she literally filmed herself making breakfast in her underwear there. But go on, Jin, about how you never felt like it was yours

Are you sure she's even wearing any?

:smashing_computer:

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WonderingWhatToShare @ 24/1/2023, 19:16) 
    CC will for sure be a baker when she’s older. I can’t wait to hear her side of things.

I'm literally staying in loop on Jen just for this moment! (And you lovely, funny Bakers!)

8.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Yep and that's what her little kindness act is about. Making the offended party look bad for denying the sweet princess.

9.     +26   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can you hear me? I can hear you! :hearty-laugh:

I was doing a Tuesday errand at a certain discount clothing store and what do I see but Peloton leggings with the prices slashed. They were still double the price of other leggings. Why would I pay even a discounted rate to have that stupid ugly logo on my upper thigh.

Imagine basing your identity on the crap (Disney, Peloton) you like to waste your ex-husband's money on, and the idiots who pay you $5/month for access to your unshowered gray mess of a person :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Also I would die if I accidentally posted myself in undies, below. I would literally shut down all my social media and never post again... then again this was how many years after Tosh, anyone know? If that didn't stop your ravenous appetite for strangers' attention, nothing will, Gene...

SPOILER (click to view)
    jpg

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 25/1/2023, 00:52) 
    Can you hear me? I can hear you! :hearty-laugh:

I was doing a Tuesday errand at a certain discount clothing store and what do I see but Peloton leggings with the prices slashed. They were still double the price of other leggings. Why would I pay even a discounted rate to have that stupid ugly logo on my upper thigh.

Imagine basing your identity on the crap (Disney, Peloton) you like to waste your ex-husband's money on, and the idiots who pay you $5/month for access to your unshowered gray mess of a person :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

Also I would die if I accidentally posted myself in undies, below. I would literally shut down all my social media and never post again... then again this was how many years after Tosh, anyone know? If that didn't stop your ravenous appetite for strangers' attention, nothing will, Gene...

🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

11.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 1/24/2023, 03:52 PM) 

SPOILER (click to view)
    jpg

OMFG haha NOooooooo. I would have been mortified if I was her.

Are those family friendly underwear? Jin in her granny panties is hilarious. What a dumb ass

12.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's the phrases and back tracking she uses that are dead giveaways. For instance, when she mentions being born in California, she says "I was born in Santa Monica - I never mentioned it - it's not like it's a secret or anything ..."

Why not just say "I maybe never mentioned it". Why toss in the side eye and use the word "secret"?

13.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ChooChooTheDivorceTrain @ 24/1/2023, 21:16)
    That short clip of “Can you hear me?” is very telling. Jen looks PISSED to be interrupted but knows she’s on camera so her absolute distain shows as she looks down, then looks up like “do you see what I have to deal with?” Then she laughs because she’s covering her pissed-off-ness.

This reminds me of a clip I saw of the dastardly duplicitous and malignantly narcissistic Markle who was greeting someone with her mother standing next to her when her mother added in a comment/greeting and she whipped her head toward her mother - gave her a look (like how dare you speak in my presence without my permission) and then hesitated just for a beat or two staring off in the distance and then move her head again just like a robot rebooting. Creeeeepy.

14.     +30   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Found Jen's tattoo.

JenTat

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 25/1/2023, 01:40) 
    This reminds me of a clip I saw of the dastardly duplicitous and malignantly narcissistic Markle who was greeting someone with her mother standing next to her when her mother added in a comment/greeting and she whipped her head toward her mother - gave her a look (like how dare you speak in my presence without my permission) and then hesitated just for a beat or two staring off in the distance and then move her head again just like a robot rebooting. Creeeeepy.

If you find this clip, please post it in the Royals thread!

862 replies since 24/1/2023, 19:02   101568 views