CanYouHearThis(Bullshit)?ICanHearYou(rBullshit)LikeCC Pt. 386

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The thing that gets me is that Jenny will not give either the YouTubers or her paying fans what they have asked for and want.

ORGANISATION VIDEOS

I seem to remember she said she would have lots of organisation to do because of moving into a new house - then didn't bother to do it. Well, apart from her closet and her bedside table.

What about her linen closet, her bathroom organisation, the children's closets, toys etc?

2.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, if you have to apologize for your repetitive, boring content in both the video itself and then in reply to the comment from your #1 Fan, then take it as a sign to stop making boring, repetitive content!

Paula, you are truly the World’s Biggest 💋 🍑 ~ maybe you need a t-shirt and mug

QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 26/1/2023, 00:59) 
    No Jen the Run-Disney videos don’t feel a bit repetitive, they “ARE” repetitive. Only Paula likes watching Jen’s regurgitated content.

By the way, Paul is the only one that’s left a comment on that video within Patreon so far and it has 17 likes.
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...2F56D37AE9.jpeg)

3.     +33   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    Looks like D&T are on a tropical getaway or maybe just back from one

4.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    don sure slimmed down he glowed up and jinny looks like the gray dog shit after a long hard winter

5.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen can stay 5 in babyland at Disney, Don & Tens are vacationing like adults

6.     +51   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe Don is claiming Hawaii. 😂😂😂

7.     +46   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Must be a new pic because Don looks thinner than he has in a while. Wherever they are, it looks tropical & warm. I hope it’s Bora Bora 😏 meanwhile, Gene the freak is fist pumping as if she won Olympic gold at friggin’ Disney World over some vanity race, all alone 😂 glad Don married a real woman and got rid of that stunted pinheaded moron

8.     +39   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 26/1/2023, 03:06) 
    Maybe Don is claiming Hawaii. 😂😂😂

Even worse, Tens is claiming Hawaii too!

9.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    For shits and giggles and a dash of boredom, I was curious to compare todays video versus last year. I could be off on some of these because I had todays video on as background noise while I, unlike Jenny, did some real work. She looks a bit slimmer compared to last year but her skin and hair look way worse now, not a surprise to anyone.
    Moral of the story is that this is groundhog day for this rigid woman. Essentially the only difference of between 2022 and 2023 10K is the order in which things happen.

Things that were the same:
    • Talk about her sleep schedule
    • Laying out her crap on the dresser the night before
    • Music montage of the corrals, the start, parts of the run
    • Talked about the weather - it was a little rainy and rained for real for a minute, but she had her mylar which she then sat on, she will always bring it because its just so versatile
    • Proudly showing off her medal made in china, once while walking to the car then again in the room
    • She did not exert herself, felt like she could do this for another 7 miles– she was on cloud 9 the whole time!
    • She felt really good about the race you guys – she goes on a monologue about her pace blah blah blah even showing the camera her phone with her pace – inner left thigh was feeling “wonky” but it’s not a Disney race if you don’t have a new body issue – continues to blather about her stats and that she did not break her “cardio aerobic zone” which was her goal for the day, she felt in control, body felt good, pace felt good
    • Showed her crap laid out on the dresser after the race and talked about the food box – she was going to “pound” the Powerade, no mention of her distain for Dasani
    • Showed her mileage walked for the day to show the distance from her car to the starting corrals
    • Ended with a photo montage of her race pics

Things that were different
    • Started the video after the 5K the day before, showed herself going to target and loving on a bag of Epsom salt, going to Morimoto Asia, said she saw a movie in Disney Springs, Gideons (so same things, just different order)
    • The interval timer makes its debut!
    • She did not bring her poncho to the 10K because it wasn’t raining when she left the hotel but it was at the start. But it was fine because she had her throw away and the mylar
    • Took backward walking selfies at mile marker signs – the mile marker signs were so backlit, you couldn’t even tell what some were
    • She dropped the interval timer but it wasn’t a problem, the vibrate feature was nice (yeah I bet),
    • Blabbing about which row she parked in, said she needed to look for her car (thank goodness for that air tag this time huh Jen?)
    • She’s just so proud of herself and felt so happy, talked about how powerful and invincible she felt, that’s why she goes there to do these things, she feels so strong in myself and will fight for it and will continue to fight for it (what?)
    • Debated about going to the expo to see if there was anything else she needs to buy to throw ina closet never to be seen again (and of course no mention of buying the kids anything)
    • Feels comfortable and confident in the dresses she wore even though they were new to her
    • Whining about the photo pass photogs taking bad photos while she’s in motion exerting herself – but she has a new mindset that her body is doing amazing things, working on living the body she is in

10.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    New glasses too? Don's got a whole eyewear wardrobe at this point. Good for him :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

11.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Don and Tens seem to go to interesting places unlike groundhog Jenny who might as well film in front of a green screen because all her trips look the same.

Hikes/runs
    tours murder shack
    claims everything is cute (AirBnb) or breathtaking/can you believe it (outdoors)
    eating grocery store food
    finding who to cosplay next

12.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    How I wish this was like that episode of Frasier when he and Lilith book neighboring hotel rooms in bora bora

ETA I wonder if don was celebrating his birthday

13.     +38   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Love it! I hope that was posted just in time to ruin Jenny’s potential tropical getaway surprise :snickering:

14.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    oh man I hope this is for his 40th

while her smelly ass is running around Disney in stupid costumes then talking to her camera for the rest of the day 😂

SPOILER (click to view)
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

15.     +52   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Impeccable timing T… well done.

Really when you think of these two women’s recent pictures it’s not even the same stratosphere.

Happy early Birthday Don, you definitely won on all accounts.

And Jennifer, at least you have…. Jasper.

(recycling ColdOne’s pic from upthread and mentally putting it side by side with the glowing duo)

:hearty-laugh: oh Jinny
    50C90B20-FBF2-4DD9-9E1D-929C2B30DF9E

Edited by D**'sGlowUp - 1/26/2023, 04:07 AM

862 replies since 24/1/2023, 19:02   101568 views