CanYouHearThis(Bullshit)?ICanHearYou(rBullshit)LikeCC Pt. 386

« Older   Newer »

1.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/26/2023, 12:41 AM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 1/25/2023, 05:01 PM) 
    Maybe this is how she got the DVC. Don got the Heart Home and Jen got DVC. If she contemplated divorce for so Amy years maybe she intentionally defined Utah as their home, as her heart home, as the family home, as being transferred from the Ross’ to their children (I remember that too) so the home would be included in the settlement. She seemed so confident she’d continue visiting the Utah home after the divorce and talked about it in a video at some point. Iirc she was smug about it.

If she’d follow up on such things her audience wouldn’t hold her to her word. She’s very open when the narrative serves her, but then shuts down when it changes. She used to talk openly about Utah until the circumstances changed. Just have a conversation about it. “Yeah, I thought I’d be spending time at the Utah home post divorce, but realized quickly that was an unrealistic idea. So yeah. I guess you wont be seeing the Utah family home in future videos. Lol. I’ll miss it, but am grateful the memories I had there.”

Same with her journey with meat (not Don’s). She had loads of videos talking about her plant based diet. She devoted an entire video to the announcement of going plant based so why not devote a video to documenting how she ended up eating meat again? It would be meaningful to other people who struggle with the ethics of consuming meat how she was able to get the violent images of animal welfare out of her mind. It’s a video I’d be genuinely interested in watching. Lots of folks have btdt. Finish your stories, Jen. Then you won’t get so much probing and complaints from your viewers.

No, there were no negotiations for the Heart Home. Poopsie put it into a Ross Family Trust, so that no one will be able to touch it or claim it. Jen was just STUPID enough to think that Don would pine over her forever and that the Ross family preferred her over their son.

Everyone forgets that Don has a sister, and the inheritance would go linear. I always marvel at Emily’s ability to keep her mouth shut, given there was some little twat filming her families lives at her OWN PARENTS house.
    If anyone should have a Patreon, it should be Emily, I would pay a lot for that.

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think sh likely gets child support to make sure the kids lifestyle (financially at least)
    Is more equal between the two homes. Just because don is so wealthy.

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 26/1/2023, 16:36) 
    It’s always amazes me to think that Don would have continued to put up with all this crap had Jen at least been a good mother.

I personally don’t feel Jen is lucky. All this ridiculous money she is spending right now is setting herself up for future failure - with her body and with her kids.

The Don Dollars won’t last forever. And while she probably has investments that will keep her afloat, I foresee a reckoning when the Don money comes to an end. Her feet will be so damaged. Probably her legs and hips too from overcompensating. Her relationship with her kids obsolete. She will need to spend money to pay people to take care of her and she will call them her friends.

All she will really have is a camera to talk to. I’m sure Paula will be dead by then so unless someone else takes up the job, even her #1 booty smoocher will be gone.

Maybe intentional so she can claim disability and be a ward of the state getting that government money.

4.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 1/26/2023, 09:49 PM) 
    Jen claimed to work and make an income while married to Don. Was that considered when determining the child support agreement?

And why does she receive child support if they have split custody? That doesn’t make sense to me. Why do some spouses receive child support and others don’t who are in a similar situation as Jen and Don?

It’s a formula, and if you guesstimate Don made over 500k and she make , like $1k on you tube, they settle for a standard of living for the children that they would have had, if they had not divorced.

5.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Tens has very shiny hair. I wonder what she’s using. Everyone looks happy, and in good mental and physical health.

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don is definitely looking better, but that isn’t the best uncaged photo I’ve seen of him (imo). His expression looks like he’s having flashbacks to Jen shoving the camera in his face constantly back in the Dark Times. :snickering:

7.     +16   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Has this been covered? Why in the world won’t she accept comp’ed merch that she’s already promoted up the wazoo? What’s the deal with “reclaiming” birthdays as they’ve been painful since childhood? Pretty princess gets what she wants… prezzies, breakfast in bed. Sure looked happy to me. If not, why record it and put it on the internet?

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 26/1/2023, 22:43) 
    Don is definitely looking better, but that isn’t the best uncaged photo I’ve seen of him (imo). His expression looks like he’s having flashbacks to Jen shoving the camera in his face constantly back in the Dark Times. :snickering:

I love his new glases

9.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I feel like T is making good use of Don’s money. Her face looks extra smooth. Looks like she’s getting that Botox/filler

10.     +48   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Or Tens has healthy skin from eating homegrown veggies (as opposed to slurping down Gideons sugar drinks), not constantly travelling and generally not hating every minute her life.

Tens is partially raising two kids that aren’t biologically hers, hopefully neutralizing some of the damage their own mother inflicts. She earns her Don Dollars more than Jen does.

11.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/26/2023, 07:26 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/26/2023, 11:58 AM) 
    my guess is that she doesn't talk bad about them. if anything I think when the other house is brought up by the kids she quickly shuts down the conversation and talks about something else

I think so, too. She can barely stand to utter Don's name, so I don't think she talks about them.

I have the distinct feeling she makes extremely passive aggressive remarks

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Don looks like Brendan Fraser in my view! and maybe we need a thread for all the alimony/child support/chicago law/custody law/what happens if Don dies/Jen remarries/someone turns 18 chat. Its like the jen-cycle, comes around every few weeks.

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 26/1/2023, 22:43) 

Agree…I’ve seen better pics of them. Their expressions look tense to me. Not to turn it into nightstand analysis, my guess is they just got off a long flight and are hangry and tired and tens is killing time taking a pic while they wait for a table.

14.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (FakeSurprisedHello @ 26/1/2023, 22:50) 
    Has this been covered? Why in the world won’t she accept comp’ed merch that she’s already promoted up the wazoo?

If she accepts comps then she is likely obligated to do some sort of review, post, promotion. Gene would rather spend those Don dollars and give her free promo of choice than risk a single obligation, no matter how small.

15.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 26/1/2023, 23:28) 
    Or Tens has healthy skin from eating homegrown veggies (as opposed to slurping down Gideons sugar drinks), not constantly travelling and generally not hating every minute her life.

Tens is partially raising two kids that aren’t biologically hers, hopefully neutralizing some of the damage their own mother inflicts. She earns her Don Dollars more than Jen does.

Oh yes! Her skin is glowing from the home veggies. I mean that she suddenly has no more crows feet as compared to her previous photos

862 replies since 24/1/2023, 19:02   101564 views