CanYouHearThis(Bullshit)?ICanHearYou(rBullshit)LikeCC Pt. 386

« Older   Newer »

1.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I had a in home patient several years ago that was so difficult. she was meaner than a snake and a shut in for years. after taking care of her for months did I find out she had 4 kids. none of which wanted contact with her. she was on hospice and one of her sisters came over which she wasn't in contact with either and started telling me what a horrible self centered person she was and how she made everything about her and nothing about her kids. the kids grew up and got the heck out of there and never looked back. the sister was cleaning out her closets and found all these photo albums and all the pictures the patient was the star of the show she liked to showcase herself and the kids were second. kids birthday party and she had to do some jump in front of the camera and make it about her. so I imagine this is Big Jin's future. the kids will keep far far away from her as she is super toxic narcissist. god she looks like she is holding cc hostage in the photo. what a shame.

2.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So sad, Queen Cheese. Narcissistic parents inflict a lifetime of harm on their children.

As far as pictures Jen takes with her children, Jen is almost alway staring into the camera. There are few candids or unposed shots which IMHO are usually the most fun and tell the best stories.

Of course, part of that may stem from the fact that many of the pictures of the 3 of them are likely taken with a cell phone and a timer. There appear to be so few people that Jen interacts with who could snap the really fun pictures.

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    First time we went to Disney my kids were 7 & 5 I didn't know what to expect and knew you could rent strollers. I thought if we need one we'll get one...we didn't. We were in the parks from 8 am-ish till after the fireworks. Quick run to the room late afternoon to grab sweaters and a bite to eat somewhere. She's certifible.

4.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 28/1/2023, 21:37) 
    I edited down her Disney monologue to only the good parts.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Behold! Twelve minutes of Jen complaining about her kids.

https://rumble.com/v27iusk-jen-complaining...12-minutes.html

May Jen have the day she deserves :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

Could not care less about what Jen eats at Disney but Jen miserable at Disney with her kids? Yes, please. :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

5.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    WhingingAboutDisneyWhileTensIsInABikiniLikeJen(ThisIs40)

6.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (wallowinginsorrow @ 28/1/2023, 22:43) 
    Wow! She filmed (and posted) herself bitching about her kids! That's just WILD Jen. How will you explain that when the kids find this bitch fest?

Not only that, the exploitative twat filmed and posted herself bitching about her kids… FOR MONEY.

7.     +46   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If predivorced Jen could look at herself now:

giphy_0

8.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OMG! The complaining compilation X) Wait times, whining, hangry...

Hey Jen, there are smaller amusement parks you can take your kids to. Disney is not the only vacation spot kids are allowed. If the kids are so overwhelmed with Disney, why does she keep taking them? Robot Jen cannot change things up.

9.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 1/28/2023, 09:37 PM)
    I edited down her Disney monologue to only the good parts.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Behold! Twelve minutes of Jen complaining about her kids.

https://rumble.com/v27iusk-jen-complaining...12-minutes.html

May Jen have the day she deserves :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

This is fantastic.

She is a horrible mother. And I think she actually thinks she is a good mother.

Kids can sit and wait at a restaurant. Kids can handle things and not be “hysterical and terrified” of every little thing. The fact that it is both Donny and Charlotte goes to show it’s not individual personality quirks. It is how she is raising them. Kids their ages can walk and not be in a stroller all the time. Especially CC. Putting her in a stroller is absolutely ridiculous. Walk around with them. You don’t have to rush around. But also…can’t forget, keeping them in a stroller gives her a workout. (In addition to being able to control them.)

Just look at how she was in Italy. Couldn’t handle eating out alone at night. Got cranky and teary when she didn’t get the seat she wanted at lunch. Spent all evening in her hotel room eating….I don’t even remember now…peanut butter sandwiches? And taking baths. IN ITALY!!. She is the screwed up one, and is most likely screwing up her children.

Also, I think it is nuts how much time they spend in the hotel room when they are at Disney. I think she said that after lunch they go back to the room and rest for a few hours. My family traveled a lot when I was growing up, and we would get up early, get ready, and leave the hotel. And we wouldn’t come back until it was time to get ready for bed. Wtf? They spend 4 hours at the park. And then spend the rest of the time at the hotel??! I mean, I get a pool is a treat….but they have a pool at their real home. There is so much to see at the parks. I don’t know man….it seems like a waste of time and money. And frankly…..lazy af on Jenbo’s part.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 1/29/2023, 12:37 AM

10.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I'm also side-eyeing the cancelling of dinner reservations and Jen not sharing what her kids ate.

Is she rationalizing it by "I'm not gunna share my kids online?" Because honestly, a 10 second video clip of the chidrens' flatbread entree at the Contemporary Quick Service is not at all controversial or private. There are so many YouTube and TikTok Disney parents who share quick, thorough entertaining videos about what their family ate in a day.

I think there's such an underlying element of control and inability to go with the flow. It seems so....punitive to cancel dinners, which at WDW can be such a memorable experience.

11.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She is so mentally disturbed. If I recall correctly (why do I know this?!) she "got" the DVC in the divorce with the stipulation that she pay the dues going forward. Since she has virtually no income (other than the complete idiots who pay her $4K /month for bullshit on Patreon) then Don still pays the dues. And WHY would she need to qualify that her 5 and 7 year old children "don't pay the dues, I do". They certainly have no income!

What a complete asshole.

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I’d want to shoot myself in the head if I had to travel with her. Once again she has proven her ability to….SUCK THE FUN OUT OF EVERYTHING.

13.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Oh my gosh, that "surprise I'm in Italy" trip. How could you not enjoy the local foods of Italy? She made no effort and was proud of herself for tracking down peanut butter.

14.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 1/29/2023, 12:40 AM) 
    She is so mentally disturbed. If I recall correctly (why do I know this?!) she "got" the DVC in the divorce with the stipulation that she pay the dues going forward. Since she has virtually no income (other than the complete idiots who pay her $4K /month for bullshit on Patreon) then Don still pays the dues. And WHY would she need to qualify that her 5 and 7 year old children "don't pay the dues, I do". They certainly have no income!

What a complete asshole.

I feel like she is completely incapable of seeing them as anything but a burden. Even though they are literally her meal tickets. She never wanted kids. She felt forced to have them and she feels very put-upon by them. So she has to point out all the sacrifices she has made and thinks anything that takes away from her 5-year-old existence is something she should point out and get head-pats for. She has sacrificed so much you guys! She has to have her own travel car that they can’t touch. She has to have her own office. She has to have her own bedroom in which she is thinking of installing a wood-burning stove (even though she has a fire-place). She had to put her 3 advent calendars in a different area that the kids have theirs. She has to have her own workout room. Literally, the only stuff on her walls besides the “merry” neon holiday light…..is a photo of her children that she hangs……in the fucking powder room. She is soooooooooo awful.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 1/29/2023, 12:49 AM

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 28/1/2023, 20:55) 
    This is 40.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10579852/...62CDBE21FC.jpeg)

QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 1/28/2023, 01:53 PM) 
    This still has me in such disbelief of her assholery. Instead of just MOVING the plates when it was pointed out to her she PAID MONEY for someone to install a piece of wood to “separate” the trash from the plates.
    She is fucked in the head. What a thing to double down on.

It makes me gag to think of the trash smell permeating all those silicone baby utensils.

She looks like she is taking a shit here!

862 replies since 24/1/2023, 19:02   101570 views