CanYouHearThis(Bullshit)?ICanHearYou(rBullshit)LikeCC Pt. 386

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 29/1/2023, 01:39) 
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 1/29/2023, 01:04 AM) 
    Dear Jen please do something really wild and get a facial for your birthday :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

Is this is actually an unaltered photo?!

If it is…yikes!!! Lol. I’m 10 years older than her, and….. yikes, lol! I’m anticipating that when I hit menopause, which is probably imminent….that my appearance will go down quickly….but…at this point, Jenbo looks about a decade older than me. And that makes me smile and feel a little *smug like Jen*.

I’m assuming she forgot to put the skin soothing filter on and then missed it in editing? I think it’s what she actually looks like.

Anger, bitterness, and binging on sugar will do that to you. And somehow this is a person with literally every possible resource at her fingertips - time, money, relative health, a major city, an audience constantly offering ideas - not to mention the possibility of inside tips from that other mom in her kids’ lives, the one who seems to know all about how to live your best life. She is the only one standing in her own way, there is nothing else stopping her.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 29/1/2023, 01:39) 
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 1/29/2023, 01:04 AM) 
    Dear Jen please do something really wild and get a facial for your birthday :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

Is this is actually an unaltered photo?!

If it is…yikes!!! Lol. I’m 10 years older than her, and….. yikes, lol! I’m anticipating that when I hit menopause, which is probably imminent….that my appearance will go down quickly….but…at this point, Jenbo looks about a decade older than me. And that makes me smile and feel a little *smug like Jen*.

No worries! I’m 10 years older than Jen too. I’m in menopause and look much better than she does. She takes zero care of herself other than the ridiculous workouts.

3.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Hanging around the water bowl watching CC and the other one nibble my kibble

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 27/1/2023, 20:03) 
    Judging by the sheer amount of CC’s sass & her fearlessness to correct her dimwit babysitter without giving it a second thought, she’s not afraid of 90% of the stuff at Disney. And if Donny is afraid, it’s because Jen is telling him he is & he’s still too young to know better. Jen uses that excuse as a crutch not let them explore and so she won’t be forced into being in the parks longer than absolutely necessary with them. Anytime she says they’re afraid of anything it is solely for her benefit in some way. They don’t like to try new foods? Make cardboard pizza again because it’s easy. They’re afraid of that movie? Fine, go watch the iPad by yourselves. Too scared to ride that ride? Let’s ride the carousel then go back to the hotel. Anything to put in the bare minimum the 3 days a week she has to be a single mom.

Dimwit babysitter like Jen would be an excellent user name!

4.     +51   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is 40.

6E8A6AC0-AE99-43E8-8E63-E4BD192B757B

This is also the only adult on the premises.

Party on!

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Can someone give me highlights since Christmas? Thx.

Oh, and Don really looks like a bearded Suzanne.

6.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Even with her kale diet she still can’t compare to Ten in a swim suit. Hope she has the birthday she deserves. I’m sure she had her cake and ate it too.

7.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m about half way through the what I ate in disney world video (the one where she barely features what she ate) and I’m going to tap out. So boring.

And TERRIFIED of seven dwarves mine train??

8.     +41   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi Bakers! It’s been MONTHS since I’ve posted and TBH, I was never a big poster. But. This latest video. So many thoughts.

Last February my hubby and I took our son, who just turned 6, to Disney world for 6 nights and we did parks for 5 days.
    - We were out the door early and waiting to get into the parks 1/2 hour before open.
    - We’d eat lunch at the parks, then back to the hotel for like 3 hours for nap, and back to the parks for dinner and more rides/shows/fireworks. He’d be up late and guess what? It was all ok!
    - At 3, our son LOVED fireworks. Hell, at 3 he was tall enough to ride Splash Mountain and since I worked there, I was pumped to take him on!
    - The trip last year? He was nervous AF for all the rides but we talked him thru it. He did them ALL except Rock N Roller Coaster. He did Space, Thunder, Splash, Mine train, Soarin, test track, the mild version of mission space, Rise of Resistance, Tower of Terror and Flight of Passage. All the big rides. Was he scared? Yes. Did we talk him thru it and assure him we’d never put him in danger? Of course. Did he love ALL of them? You bet!!

Jen. You CANNOT project onto your kids like this!!! This is setting them up for a lot to unpack later in life.

And as much as I love Disney World - 2 cruises and 2 (?) trips to Disney World in like less than a year? Excessive. You’re taking something that should be so much fun for kids and something they should look forward to and basically making it like a trip to a local zoo. It won’t be special. They may not even enjoy it.

I’m so tired of the run Disney stuff (over and over and over year after year) and the content from the latest Disney World trip is so very cringe to watch.

Babysitter Jen. DO BETTER.

Also.
    Put. The mouse ears. DOWN.
    Nobody needs that many.

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 28/1/2023, 19:52) 
    this is 40
    Screenshot-5248-01

OH. MY. GOD. I thought this image had been run through an aging filter or something. She looks like the crypt keeper here. This is 40, indeed.

10.     +82   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 27/1/2023, 19:49) 
    Bummer we don't know how the kids behave with Tens and Don. I don't imagine it being this bad. I think Jin lies and blames her kids for a lot. The real reason she didn't share footage was because she doesn't know how to parent and it showed. so her patrons get this useless fool going on and on. Nice try blaming "disrespectful" people Jin. This not showing your kids is because it shows what a loser of a parent you are.

I saw the entire Party of 7 in the wild once, and all 5 kids were extremely well behaved. Donny was holding Tensleigh's hand 🤭

11.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is just a thought - -

If CC & Donny are scared even walking through the Star Wars stuff, as Jen claimed, but, yet, as Jen, further claimed, she JUST had to at least walk through it to see it since she is just SUCH a fan of Star Wars & the Millenium Falcum & the Ewoks/Wookies (what do we call them? #sarcasm) & someday her precious children will hopefully be big enough & brave enough to ride all those rides that Jen just can’t wait to ride…

THEN WHY THE HECK

Didn’t Jen just go into Disney Studios for an afternoon while she was there for the Dopey Challenge?!?!

Instead of going to Disney Springs every single afternoon & getting a cookie from Gideon’s, she could have gone into Disney Studios to see all the Star Wars stuff & ride all the rides.

Look, I fully get maybe not wanting to go into some place like Magic Kingdom w/o my kids.

(Although, #sidebar - Seriously, Jen? You’re a mom that can continue happily trotting through the parks during last year’s Dopey Challenge, knowing the whole time your kids were at home, sick w/ Covid, so I don’t reaaallllyyy think being in one of the Disney parks w/o your kids would be THAT traumatic for you, would it?)

But, if your kids DON’T like a particular part of the park (Star Wars) & it’s something in which you ARE interested & would really like to see & do, wouldn’t it make MORE sense to go to that park to see that stuff & ride those rides while your kids are NOT w/ you instead of hurriedly walking through it while they’re w/ you & you’re having to push not 1 but 2 kids in the stroller that weighs whatever pounds for a combined total of whatever your kids weigh & then later passively-aggressively complaining about what a sacrifice it all was?

But it’s all fine, right, Jen? This is what works for you, right?

You’re so strong. And you’re such a fierce single mom.

You sacrifice so much for your kids & you really lean into their feelings.

And, no one, in the history of ever, has ever taken a 7 year old girl & an almost 5 year old boy to Disney World & done it better than you.

#sarcasm #lotsofsarcasm

12.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 29/1/2023, 05:39) 
    This is just a thought - -

If CC & Donny are scared even walking through the Star Wars stuff, as Jen claimed, but, yet, as Jen, further claimed, she JUST had to at least walk through it to see it since she is just SUCH a fan of Star Wars & the Millenium Falcum & the Ewoks/Wookies (what do we call them? #sarcasm) & someday her precious children will hopefully be big enough & brave enough to ride all those rides that Jen just can’t wait to ride…

THEN WHY THE HECK

Didn’t Jen just go into Disney Studios for an afternoon while she was there for the Dopey Challenge?!?!

Instead of going to Disney Springs every single afternoon & getting a cookie from Gideon’s, she could have gone into Disney Studios to see all the Star Wars stuff & ride all the rides.

Look, I fully get maybe not wanting to go into some place like Magic Kingdom w/o my kids.

(Although, #sidebar - Seriously, Jen? You’re a mom that can continue happily trotting through the parks during last year’s Dopey Challenge, knowing the whole time your kids were at home, sick w/ Covid, so I don’t reaaallllyyy think being in one of the Disney parks w/o your kids would be THAT traumatic for you, would it?)

But, if your kids DON’T like a particular part of the park (Star Wars) & it’s something in which you ARE interested & would really like to see & do, wouldn’t it make MORE sense to go to that park to see that stuff & ride those rides while your kids are NOT w/ you instead of hurriedly walking through it while they’re w/ you & you’re having to push not 1 but 2 kids in the stroller that weighs whatever pounds for a combined total of whatever your kids weigh & then later passively-aggressively complaining about what a sacrifice it all was?

But it’s all fine, right, Jen? This is what works for you, right?

You’re so strong. And you’re such a fierce single mom.

You sacrifice so much for your kids & you really lean into their feelings.

And, no one, in the history of ever, has ever taken a 7 year old girl & an almost 5 year old boy to Disney World & done it better than you.

#sarcasm #lotsofsarcasm

I thought the same exact thing why didn’t she experience the Star Wars thing when she was there alone! It proves that she is a shit mother and human being, that narcissistic needs to be taken down and have a rude awakening but the sad thing is she will never change or realize that she is a horrible person and nothing but a spoiled brat. Those poor children😞

13.     +41   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So I see the kids ruined Jens Disney trip

Lol

14.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm not defending Jen, but I don't think it occurred to her she could go to Hollywood Studios and checkout Galaxy's Edge on her own during Dopey. She is very rigid with her RunDisney routine and staying at her hotel and walking to Disney Springs, which is just 5 minutes away, was all she could handle. Too much effort to drive her car to Epcot area, or God forbid get on a bus with the plebes. RunDisney is all about running and stuffing her face at Gideons, so a trip to Hollywood Studios would not be part of the plan. And she can't hang around a day or two after the race because of the custody schedule.

15.     +48   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She was totally pissed off after that trip. She just wanted to sit and bitch to someone about her kids and we all know that the camera is her only friend. She barely showed what she ate and she did not have ONE nice thing to say about her children.

Nice compilation WhereDoesDaddySleep <3

862 replies since 24/1/2023, 19:02   101568 views