Looking40InDogYearsLikeJen Pt. 387

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 30/1/2023, 03:46) 
    When was this filmed within the timeline of her separation and divorce? This seems like a really low point in her life and she may have been struggling with PPD. Did she ever say if she experienced PPD?

This was February 2019. April was the last time Don appeared in one of her vlogs. June is when she removed “happy wife”. Late September is theorized to be the actual end + Don moving out (eta I should say, made plans to move out).

2.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 1/29/2023, 03:52 PM) 
    QUOTE (Hidden Jen @ 1/29/2023, 05:41 PM) 
    I am curious to know what people would do if they found themselves friendless at the time of a milestone birthday?

As someone who likes loads of me time, even I would be lonely going solo on an “adventure” to celebrate my birthday. Unless, I somehow had plans with friends and/or family before or after such a trip. Maybe?
    This woman is just pathetic and sad to me.
    I’m not buying that she is living her best uncaged life. I could relate more to her idea of a good time if she’d just admit that what she is doing is also lonely.

I like my me time too but I will be on holiday with some family members I love dearly for my bday. I had some friends ghost me when I was diagnosed with cancer which was terrible at the time but since then I've been meeting new people and forming friendships through some shared activities, and now I have cancer friends too. Like you, I'd be lonely on a solo "adventure"- not desirable at this stage of my life.

Sending you love, BD! You find out who your true friends are when times get rough. I'm so sorry you've had to deal with so much. You're a tough muffin! :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi

I've left some toxic "friendships" and even though it's challenging, I know it's for the best.

3.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine getting separated and your baby isn't even 2 yet. D** must have really had enough of fat Jen and her selfish nonsense.

4.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just watched her Disney Recap… or whatever the hell she called that video.

She literally despises her children. It is painfully apparent. I don’t know how D&T can stomach that. I’d be so sickened by it. If I were D, I’d throw even more money to that money hungry psycho and fight for those kids full time. She makes my skin crawl.

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    FB_IMG_1674486973439

Jenny has all of these!

6.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another shit parent moment: I’m remembering there were also several times (there shouldn’t even be one!) of Jen busy vlogging while her kids were too far away from her and very near water. There was at least one time (that she showed) by that park/playground they used to go to and that one in Utah on that trip the three of them went on where they stayed in that compound-looking place where the hotel room was basically an open-air tent.

7.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If there weren’t financial consequences and Jen knowing people would judge her, she would gladly prefer Don have the kids 98% of the time. She’d be happy with a token visit every once in a while. She proves time and time again just how much she hates motherhood. Her kids must feel every bit of that.

She probably hates attending school events, because the kids flock to Don, Tens and his family and it’s clear to everyone there that her own kids don’t even like her.

8.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 29/1/2023, 21:06) 
    No post for THIS IS 40, but droning on about the upcoming princess marathon. SHUTUP.

Todays only pelo is a 10 min PATIENCE meditation mid morning. Must be a travel day and is gearing up for reuniting with her "two most favorite people in the whole world"! Uh huh.

I thought it must have been travel day because of the Peloton activity as well but then she did a sleep meditation in the same time zone that she’s been in since Wednesday (EST).

The update should be interesting.

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 30/1/2023, 07:26) 
    If there weren’t financial consequences and Jen knowing people would judge her, she would gladly prefer Don have the kids 98% of the time. She’d be happy with a token visit every once in a while. She proves time and time again just how much she hates motherhood. Her kids must feel every bit of that.

She probably hates attending school events, because the kids flock to Don, Tens and his family and it’s clear to everyone there that her own kids don’t even like her.

I don't even think she'd want to visit. I think if she could have them completely out of her life, guilt-free and keeping Don's money, she'd do it.

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 30/1/2023, 08:34) 
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 30/1/2023, 07:26) 

I don't even think she'd want to visit. I think if she could have them completely out of her life, guilt-free and keeping Don's money, she'd do it.

I agree. She is fully aware of the optics for her viewers about how little she has her kids right now and what she is seen doing with them. It's funny how only after the Bakery points out that she never takes them anywhere, she starts manically taking them on multiple vacations (Disney cruises and WDW). If she gave up the kids completely she would have to find a way to present that in a way that didn't look bad, and that really is impossible. I'm sure she's working on the narrative for the future in her own head.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    apologies to Meow and Cold One. have been trying for 20 mins to send photos and they either are showing not sent or just showing up.empty. if you are bombarded with empty messages, I'm doing my best lol. xx

12.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There she is - Parenting with love, kindness and respect (or whatever revisionist word salad).

Jen is Jill as a mom. Emotionally disconnected.

QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 30/1/2023, 03:02) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 30/1/2023, 01:13) 
    I would be willing to give her a pass on her parenting. I mean we have all had moments when we are to our breaking points and just annoyed by our kids. Maybe we are stressed and we take it out on them. But this is supposedly her "best light" that she is putting out there and she acts this way ALL THE TIME. ESPECIALLY now when she rarely has them.....how hard is it to be a present mom when she only has to be present for a few hours a week?

Exactly this. You (or I, lol) spend many days as a mom being one dropped sippy cup away from a complete mental breakdown. But Jen is consistently a disconnected, cold asshole to both her kids. She has demonstrated that she has no genuine bond with either of them and has no idea how to parent in age-appropriate way. She is utterly clueless and disengaged as a mom.

13.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 30/1/2023, 04:28) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 30/1/2023, 03:46) 
    When was this filmed within the timeline of her separation and divorce? This seems like a really low point in her life and she may have been struggling with PPD. Did she ever say if she experienced PPD?

This was February 2019. April was the last time Don appeared in one of her vlogs. June is when she removed “happy wife”. Late September is theorized to be the actual end + Don moving out (eta I should say, made plans to move out).

Don was most likely done with her at this point. She was a real bitch here....but then again, when wasn't she?

14.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Didn't Jen once comment that you can't leave your kids in the car when you run in a store because people would call CPS? She is disgustingly lazy. We only see small snippets of her with the kids and it's always awkward. You know as soon as they were born she started obsessing over tiny house videos because there wouldn't be room for Don or the kids. Now she uses the custody agreement as an excuse to do what she wanted to do anyway: run away.

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m surprised she hasn’t built a back-up tiny house close to home for the rare occasions she isn’t able to flee the Chicago area.

848 replies since 29/1/2023, 19:22   96570 views