Looking40InDogYearsLikeJen Pt. 387

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Verbal diarrhea on her IG stories, sadly no scolding. She does promote her patreon though- I hope someone pays $5 today and then finds a video on how to brown meat and compile a taco tomorrow, riveting 🌮

2.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Giddy at Gideon's @ 2/2/2023, 21:52) 
    Verbal diarrhea on her IG stories, sadly no scolding. She does promote her patreon though- I hope someone pays $5 today and then finds a video on how to brown meat and compile a taco tomorrow, riveting 🌮

How to make guacamolay and cook beans in an instapot is gonna be worth the $5 :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 2/2/2023, 09:59 PM

3.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    12 steps from the ferry dock, but I hiked in!

Status
    QUOTE (TWO!!! @ 2/2/2023, 18:55) 
    Jen has too much of a victim mentality to not milk her Covid journey and talk an hour about all the pain she had during covid. Totally agree she lied about Covid.

Plus she would have felt the need to brag about making it through the races despite still recovering from Covid.

4.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Gene needs money and wants you to join her Patreon $$$$$$$

Run Disney is part of her journey and travel story right now

ApprehensiveHandsomeCurassow-size_restricted

5.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I've lost touch with Jen (and the Bakery, apologies!) twice in the past 10-ish months. Baby-stepping my way back into her videos and GAH, my (non-Mickey) ears are fuming. Her content is so incredibly boring. How is this woman still finding the will to live and get up in the morning? If I were her, I'd just lay there in bed and wait it out because she somehow finds a way to hit a new WORSTEST! level every time I'm sure she has hit rock bottom. There's no end to this Alice in WithWonderland fall, I swear.

3ba41c16b44edd7d9c5c9faeec965fad

I'm late and coming to the real vs fake Covid diagnosis from the the other way around: I was watching latest RunDisney videos unaware she'd posted about testing + on social media. I thought she sounded sick voice-wise and was wondering whether she was recovering from Covid. And if so, how long ago she'd caught it because SuperSpreadingLikeJen might no longer only apply to peanut butter and hummus (and her width). If she did test + (I vote yes) and did this trip, she's the self-centered, irresponsible pwincess we all know she is. Nothing new on the horizon. :smoking-smiley-face:

Can't believe she didn't do a single in-race character stop. There was Max AKA the coolest Disney character and spot on for her alleged 1990s nostalgia love. No park visit, no character love except Mickey or Minnie after she crossed the line and clocked her best walk-run-walk time, Gideon's. Repeat. She's forever stuck in her obsessional thinking and behaviour. She'll never grow or move on. It isn't going to get any better or any different. Except the bunions. Those are bound to depart for another galaxy at some point with the way she mistreats her feet.

I miss Don in her videos. He at least managed to keep her ranting a little limited with the passive aggressive quips they used to exchange. :29: Somebody bring him back as an NPC or something...

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Suzanne’sBiggestFan @ 2/2/2023, 09:43 PM) 
    Jen should’ve put her big girl pants on and gone to the party, if she was invited.

It would gut me to see another woman that close to my daughter in a mother/daughter capacity. I love when people love on her, but I’ll admit, if she had a bonus mom, it’d be a tough pill to swallow.

So, I think I’ll skip the Glennon Doyle, keep it cool with my cager and not blow up my life.

I think it’s ok for Jen to decline attending CC’s birthday party. It’s probably better for all involved to set boundaries and expectations early on with regard to family celebrations. Family dynamics are complicated. I haven’t personally been in Jen’s situation, but I can’t imagine having to endure such social gatherings. We really don’t know what happened in their marriage. Declining the invite and stating she will celebrate the kids’ birthdays during her time with them would be an appropriate response.

On another topic - when Don and Jen divorced do you think they both left with equal assets and bank accounts? They married young and likely divided their accumulated wealth 50/50, right? Don seems to be so much wealthier than Jen, but maybe it’s the difference in what he has chosen to spend his money on. Could Jen have afforded the house he and Tens purchased together? Don appears to be living a much higher end lifestyle now than when he was married to Jen. Does he have more money now or is he just spending it differently? And yes, I know PDQ was sold, but that was not Don’s company. It belonged to Poopsie.

Adding, if we look at Don and Ten’s lavish lifestyle and assume Jen left the marriage with the same amount of money, she isn't making a dent in her savings and spending compared to Don. His monthly expenses must be astronomical.

7.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ooh. We got a scolding.

Ms. Professional Content Creator says she realizes people don't like her content, but too bad. Like every other part of her life, this is all about her.

8.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 2/2/2023, 00:57) 
    All of this Disney talk today made me go look at flight deals. Found a flight deal ($98 each RT!) for the exact days my son has off school for parent teacher conferences. Booked the flights, booked the hotel, booked the shuttle. Y'all are a bad influence, because we leave next Thursday. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

Have fun and think of us when you pass Gideon's! :snickering:

9.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She went to WDW again in January with her kids? What? Make it make sense.

Her carbon footprint is crazy. And all that for Disney? Which she doesn't even actually like. At least jet off to Hawaii or something.

10.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 2/2/2023, 10:13 PM) 
    Ooh. We got a scolding.

Ms. Professional Content Creator says she realizes people don't like her content, but too bad. Like every other part of her life, this is all about her.

Eh. It was more of a Patreon infomercial trying to garner more subscribers at the beginning of the month- If you are sick of my Disney content, head over to Patreon where you can connect with me more personally shtick.

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 2/2/2023, 22:24) 
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 2/2/2023, 10:13 PM) 
    Ooh. We got a scolding.

Eh. It was more of a Patreon infomercial trying to garner more subscribers at the beginning of the month- If you are sick of my Disney content, head over to Patreon where you can connect with me more personally shtick.

I agree, it sounded like a Patreon infomercial. Did she lose many subscribers this month?

12.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she needs money for a haircut. they're expensive :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

13.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm done. I have no interest in any Disney content, especially repetitive Run Disney. She is boring, annoying and snotty.

14.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    You “had the best time” with the kids at WDW? You didn’t stop fucking complaining about the trip.

Ahh, Jenny… trying to get more patrons. Gross. Especially when in the same breath, you’re telling people that you registered and paid for the Disneyland event but might not be able to go. Such a struggling single mother.

15.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 2/2/2023, 03:36 PM) 
    You “had the best time” with the kids at WDW? You didn’t stop fucking complaining about the trip.

Ahh, Jenny… trying to get more patrons. Gross. Especially when in the same breath, you’re telling people that you registered and paid for the Disneyland event but might not be able to go. Such a struggling single mother.

Exhibit A:

848 replies since 29/1/2023, 19:22   96570 views