HEB $700
    Sam’s Club $1,100

:nervous:

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So that sushi and all the rest of the cold stuff was off refrigeration for however long it took her to shop, checkout, maybe wait in line to get out of the store, load the car, drive home (maybe she has an ice chest in her car--maybe not), unload the car, set up for the video, film for almost 40 minutes and then finally get put away.

I wouldn't touch a thing that came out of her kitchen if I were starving to death.

3. Craftgirl818
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 14/4/2023, 22:39) 
    She just posted. The total was $1100

Is that like 3 carts worth?????? Disgusting

And she had to cancel plans with Kiera because lemon has car trouble? What? Isn’t that car new? I’m smelling a lie

Honestly I think this is pure BS. The fact Keira claims Lemon is her friend but refuses to come and pick her up or change plans to do something at the house is a freaking slap in the face to Lemon. Friends would bend over backwards for one another. Now I'm not saying Lemon has never did this but the fact this was brought up in a video shows Keira as a POS.

One thing we do need to take into account is brand new cars can and will break down. Now I don't know if this was a new or used car but I know someone who bought a new car and six months later they had a blown head gasket so I know new or used break downs happen

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Lemon is out with Bryce and the girls at a birthday party. Suddenly her car is fixed?

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I didn’t believe her BS explanation today at all about the car. It was just odd that if they were supposed to get together and lemons car broke down…why didn’t Kiera just come over and eat some of the $2000 food she bought this week!?

Lemon didn’t want to hang with Kiera today. And she lied to get out of it. Now she’s out at a party.

6.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62770226

1400 replies since 6/2/2023, 18:11   94328 views