50 Shades of Abandoning Subscribers: Slinging Za and Driving to Niagara Pt 51

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Rose seems like such a spoiled child. Lemon said she had to buy tortillas at Sam's because a lot of nights Rose won't eat what she cooks and makes herself a quesadilla. Lemon does not make fancy meals, hers are pretty basic. Rose seems to run that house and always has to have special things, like when she had to have chicken nuggets not chicken strips. They are pretty much the same thing!

2.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I am surprised Rose makes herself anything.

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So Lemon only went to Sam's because Kiera wanted to, but found a way to spend $622? That's insane. I guess I don't get it because I don't shop as a pastime, I shop for things we need.

And Lemon's excuse that she needed to replenish food because the kids had unexpected days off of school is just that...an excuse. My kids had 3 days off in a row in Jan. due to MLKJ day and an ice storm, and I did not need to run out and drop hundreds of dollars to compensate.

4.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yup. She said she loves to be able to get together with Kiera so she figured “why not go with her to Sams and stock up”

Why not??? Because you just STOCKED UP a few days ago!!!

Go take a walk if you want to spend time with your friend!

I don’t have one friend that i would spend time with at a grocery store! They should really reevaluate their friendship because if buying food is the only thing they have in common that’s unhealthy

she tags along and spends $600 on more things for them to eat. Any excuse to spend money

And a lot of the things were for Pearl because she INJOYS them. Why are you doing this to your 10 year old???? Do not buy everything she likes to eat!!!!!

She keeps ramen on hand because that’s the only thing the kids can make themselves. Really???? That’s unfortunate considering it is EXTREMELY unhealthy and off the charts in sodium , yet they add soy sauce to it as well. Sick.

I know you despise us Lemon or mark or whoever reads here. But you should listen! You are setting your children up for a lifetime of health troubles whether you like us or not. These are not just opinions!! I will never understand how the breadwinning husband doesn’t put his foot down and say NO…..do not spend another dime on food….we don’t need any more food!! It’s catching up to every single human in this house !!! We are unhealthy and we are broke!

Vanessa laughs uncomfortably throughout a lot of todays video because deep down she knows that this is not right. And how about her husband??? She admits that monsters is so bad yet she buys it in bulk for her husband???

5.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 7/2/2023, 21:25) 
    Yup. She said she loves to be able to get together with Kiera so she figured “why not go with her to Sams and stock up”

I don’t have one friend that i would spend time with at a grocery store! They should really reevaluate their friendship because if buying food is the only thing they have in common that’s unhealthy

she tags along and spends $600 on more things for them to eat. Any excuse to spend money

And a lot of the things were for Pearl because she INJOYS them. Why are you doing this to your 10 year old???? Do not buy everything she likes to eat!!!!!

She keeps ramen on hand because that’s the only thing the kids can make themselves. Really???? That’s unfortunate considering it is EXTREMELY unhealthy and off the charts in sodium , yet they add soy sauce to it as well. Sick.

I know you despise us Lemon or mark or whoever reads here. But you should listen! You are setting your children up for a lifetime of health troubles whether you like us or not. These are not just opinions!! I will never understand how the breadwinning husband doesn’t put his foot down and say NO…..do not spend another dime on food….we don’t need any more food!! It’s catching up to every single human in this house !!! We are unhealthy and we are broke!

Vanessa laughs uncomfortably throughout a lot of todays video because deep down she knows that this is not right. And how about her husband??? She admits that monsters is so bad yet she buys it in bulk for her husband???

My thoughts were the same. V didn't need to buy food because she alreadt stocked up.... two hours later: over 600 dollars spent!! How can Mark be okay with that?? He knows his wife, he should have said to V: you are staying here, because you can't control yourself.
    I am also sick and tired of the paper plates. So wasteful. Everything has to be convenient. Even the pistachos she buys without the shells.

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Right. The pistachios already shelled so it’s “less that i have to worry about”

Why Vanessa!?? Because you can’t teach your kids to sit at the table and put the shells into a bowl?? Is that too difficult? Are they animals that are unteachable? So instead let’s spend more money to make things more convenient for them and for you.

YOU are the reason that they are not responsible enough to sit and shell their pistachios at age 10 and 12 (part of the fun btw! I prefer to buy them in the shell for our kids)

Listen to what you are saying. “My kids are too messy with shelling nuts. And they are 12 and 10 years old”. That should be a cause for concern

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 2/7/2023, 09:25 PM) 

At least Pearl asks for healthier stuff than the other 2. Kiwi, frozen fruit for smoothies and avocado aren't too bad. she seems to be more open to try new things.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 2/7/2023, 08:31 PM) 
    Rose seems like such a spoiled child. Lemon said she had to buy tortillas at Sam's because a lot of nights Rose won't eat what she cooks and makes herself a quesadilla. Lemon does not make fancy meals, hers are pretty basic. Rose seems to run that house and always has to have special things, like when she had to have chicken nuggets not chicken strips. They are pretty much the same thing!

I like how she mentioned that Rose makes them. I smell a lie. We know baby bird cannot handle the big scary oven/store all by herself!

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

I am beginning to wonder if Lemon has a BIG life insurance policy on Mark. Why else continue to buy energy drinks that are known to raise BP…

10.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    No way baby bird is making quesadillas. She can’t even open a pudding cup :hearty-laugh:

11.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'd bet money that Rose "making" a quesadilla is opening a slice of kraft cheese, putting it on the tortilla, folding it in half and if it's not too heavy for her on the paper plate, she takes it over to the microwave hits the 30 sec button. But I think she more than likely doesn't even bother to warm it up. Prob just rolls up the tortilla and slice of cheese standing in front of the fridge then eats it on the way back to her room.

12.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The owners of Mattenga's are some real fucking morons to hire Darryl Avery to run a store, then hire his wife Kiera and her live in boyfriend/manny Paul Mohamed to also work in the same store. This will not end well. Darryl and Kiera steal what they feel entitled to from their workplaces. And that's not speculation. She admitted it in a video. Pawlie is a fraud as well. He just stopped paying his mortgage and rented it out so he could follow the Avery/Lockwood family to San Antonio. He knew his home would be foreclosed on and was cashing checks from someone who eventually got kicked out. That's fucking shady as shit. He is not someone I'd trust around my business, my money or my family.

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Can someone post Paul's mugshot so Matt and Hengam know that they hired a date rape drug dealer?

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Most families when they go on outings don’t shop the souvenirs, eat before going.. not the lemon lards. They always have to purchase every option at every business. Shirts for everyone and expensive meals. I have no words, truly.

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It will all come crashing down soon.

Lemon dinners are crazy. Caprese salad, tortellini, meatballs and bread! She'll be back at the store next week fixing meals like this.

1400 replies since 6/2/2023, 18:11   94328 views