50 Shades of Abandoning Subscribers: Slinging Za and Driving to Niagara Pt 51

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My theory on this homeschool thing:

Bryce saw how Paige had it made in the shade. Doing god knows what on her own computer in her own room getting personalized meals room serviced everyday.

Maybe something happened at school to make him ask to be homeschooled or maybe he just didn’t want to wake up early anymore. Whatever it was - he asked for it and we all know the girls wouldn’t sit by and let their brother get anything special they weren’t a part of, so it become a three for one special.

I doubt this is like the first homeschool effort during the pandemic - Lemon wouldn’t have been able to stop herself from showing off all the new furniture/materials like she did the first time. No, this is going to be an “every kid for themselves” situation where they close themselves off in their rooms for hours at a time and Lemon just assumes all is going well because she can only venture up the stairs once a week.

Of all her terrible ideas, this tops it for me. These kids are going to have a hell of a hard time once they enter the real world - if they ever do.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Svea Skog @ 16/3/2023, 10:22) 
    A little tally of the last month of shopping:
    Sam's club Feb 23rd = "about" $300
    Trader Joe's Feb 27th = "about" $224
    HEB March 8th = $150
    Target = $480
    Total = $1154
    That's not including her multiple store haul that she posted on Feb 18th.

😳

Remember that we are missing at least two hauls...she had the white strawberries and mini tacos that appeared to be from Trader Joe's but not her in filmed haul. Then she went back to the store right before the fishing trip. She's been back to the DT too.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think rose just needs her adenoids out

4.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 16/3/2023, 14:10) 
    She always needs something big to plan. The tiny home. The new build. The new house the kitchen remodel etc etc. so because she’s bored this is her next project. Those poor kids honestly they don’t know better

You are sooo right. She never stays down for long. She gets bored and makes these huge, poor planner decisions. Shit mom those kids have no chance.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Still can’t believe she took 12 year old Bryce out of middle school to hang out all day with his sisters.

My kids would never agree to this.

She had to have bribed them somehow. Ugh. It’s so manipulative

QUOTE (BetteDE @ 16/3/2023, 19:34) 
    I think rose just needs her adenoids out

Yes that. And to stopped being treated like an infant.

If my daughter talked like a baby i would correct her. Vanessa plays into it

QUOTE (50 Hidey Holes @ 16/3/2023, 19:35) 
    QUOTE (BetteDE @ 16/3/2023, 14:10) 
    She always needs something big to plan. The tiny home. The new build. The new house the kitchen remodel etc etc. so because she’s bored this is her next project. Those poor kids honestly they don’t know better

You are sooo right. She never stays
    down for long. She gets bored and makes these huge, poor planner decisions. Shit mom those kids have no chance.

She’s clearly looking for purpose. She has no education, No work experience, minimal friends if any… and her kids are growing up.
    So she is forcing her kids to give her purpose. And taking away their independence

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just think of all the good Vee could do if she put as much thought into it as she does buying junk, making crap crafts and coming up with stupid ideas. She could cure Cancer!

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She can't even put in the effort to keep her kids in an activity for an entire season. Just one activity a kid she can't handle. She doesn't encourage her kids to finish up a season they agreed to. She doesn't make them do things they dislike.

It's possible one of the kids, perhaps Rose, was so far behind they finally realized she had special needs of one sort or another. We already know she's not a great reader, she took a lot longer to be able to write her name (and may still be behind with writing), her speech is very behind, etc. Maybe they suggested getting her evaluated and putting her into a special needs classroom for issues we've not really seen. Ot is most likely to be instigated by something to do with Rose, whatever it is.

Many parents who have kids with special needs homeschool well and successfully... but they put in the effort.. They don't slack. They don't go shopping all day or play video games all day. With 3 kids (even if they are all typical kids without special needs), the parents put in a lot of work getting the school work done. It doesn't have to be all day for a kid, but it will be a good portion for the parent. I can't imagine her ever putting in that kind of effort.

8.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Random thought. Remember when she put a lock on the pantry to keep the kids out? Now they will be even more looking to snack from boredom

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lemon needs to go to school to be a dental assistant or something that she can get a job working 4-5 hours a day instead of being online, gaming, faux homeschooling, and doing 700 loads of laundry a week.

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Didn't Lemon say during COVID that she was NOT a homeschool mom when the kids were doing remote learning :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Random thought. Remember when she put a lock on the pantry to keep the kids out? Now they will be even more looking to snack from boredom"

Wha? I do not recall this and seems out of the real of Lemon. Was this when she and MM were on a diet?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=B0wSl8hoqTE&feature=shares

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 16/3/2023, 06:41) 
    #1 - Lemon must of used a double filter for the IG "announcement"
    #2 - Homeschool disaster 2.0
    #3 - Where are the San Antonio locals???? Someone here must have some intel.

All I know is Bryce had been talking about being home schooled since before Christmas last year, he said he wouldn't be back after the xmas break but then was back. Guess he finally got his wish!

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    How is it possible to have 4 kids raised in one house and no one has any interests.

Bryce never says “can i join soccer with Tommy”

Pearl never says “i want to join Girl Scouts with Susie”

Rose never says “can i take piano lessons”

They never want to join any type of sport or activity?

Vanessa is content with having the twins sit next to eachother with those annoying plastic trays like they are 5 years old with paint, brushes and a ceramic that will end up in the trash. I want to scream when i see that.

If they love painting so much. Find a class for them to really learn the correct techniques!! Their great grandmother was an artist. Why not let them really focus on learning how to paint and draw instead of these dumb kits from DT and target

QUOTE (whatthebleep @ 16/3/2023, 21:37) 

All I know is Bryce had been talking about being home schooled since before Christmas last year, he said he wouldn't be back after the xmas break but then was back. Guess he finally got his wish!

Oh wow!!! So he WANTED to leave school?!?! They promote so much laziness and video game playing that he must love being home. So dysfunctional

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whatthebleep @ 3/16/2023, 02:37 PM) 

Did I miss something????? whatthebleep You know the Lemon/Elphick family? Maybe you are a neighbor? Parent of Lemonette friend? Teacher? Lemon's brother's girlfriend?

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (thisisnuts! @ 16/3/2023, 14:43) 
    QUOTE (whatthebleep @ 3/16/2023, 02:37 PM) 

Did I miss something????? whatthebleep You know the Lemon/Elphick family? Maybe you are a neighbor? Parent of Lemonette friend? Teacher? Lemon's brother's girlfriend?

No, you missed nothing. *_* Just someone who lives in SA that knows people at the middle school :B): Didn't know about the girls being pulled out also!

1400 replies since 6/2/2023, 18:11   94328 views