Aaryn Williams Pt. 49

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 8/2/2023, 01:11) 
    I’m getting tired of seeing her with those big red lip things on her face. Dumb.

I’m beginning to think that she is the sole investor in sheet masks…

QUOTE (STARPOWER @ 8/2/2023, 01:13) 
    I'm still trying to figure out how nobody has the luxury to just lay in bed but Aaryn REALLY doesn't have that luxury to just lay in bed... It's Tuesday guess what a lot of us would be doing if we were sick no matter how sick we would still be up taking care of our kids, homes, and going to real jobs.. because we don't all have nannies and housekeepers. Actually some people don't even have husbands or some of our husbands are gone for months or a year. She is such a privileged stupid bitch.

That was the most contradictory statement ever 🙄 “I REALLY don’t have the luxury for a three week illness. Two weeks max”

Sarah Knuth just said in a Q&A that she never blocks people bc the money you make off of sponsorships isn’t based on followers anymore but story views….

2.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Aaryn literally looks like she went from 20-55 overnight!!!! Wow i cant get over how bad all the filler screws up your face and ages you!! Its really crazy how old she looks now

3.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Brittsmom @ 8/2/2023, 03:56) 
    Aaryn literally looks like she went from 20-55 overnight!!!! Wow i cant get over how bad all the filler screws up your face and ages you!! Its really crazy how old she looks now

But Airhead said she thinks she looks great! The delusional queen said she looks like she’s in her 20’s. I almost spit out my water when I heard her say that. Maybe that eyelash glue has damaged her vision. 😂

4.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyTrippin @ 2/8/2023, 04:11 AM) 
    QUOTE (Brittsmom @ 8/2/2023, 03:56) 

But Airhead said she thinks she looks great! The delusional queen said she looks like she’s in her 20’s. I almost spit out my water when I heard her say that. Maybe that eyelash glue has damaged her vision. 😂

She is soooo delusional!!! Shes going to look like Madonna pretty soon lol for real!!. her face looks so botched up now I couldnt get over it

5. STARPOWER
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Oh yeah I saw that on that girl Sarahs stories. Usually I don't watch only follow her because of Aaryn being a Bitch to her for no reason lol but it makes sense that if a Sponsor is having you do stories they want to make sure people are watching and even people only hate watching are still views. Plus it's weird to block people just because they watch and don't follow you lol and I have heard people say Amanda & Nicole do that not sure about Aaryn though.

6.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What in the…. 🫠. These “women” have no shame.
    Attached Image
    C02237F4-09E3-42D8-884E-8F70C09846C0

7. anxietyqueen
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lovetoseeit @ 8/2/2023, 03:47) 
    QUOTE (headspace @ 8/2/2023, 01:11) 
    I’m getting tired of seeing her with those big red lip things on her face. Dumb.

I’m beginning to think that she is the sole investor in sheet masks…

QUOTE (STARPOWER @ 8/2/2023, 01:13) 
    I'm still trying to figure out how nobody has the luxury to just lay in bed but Aaryn REALLY doesn't have that luxury to just lay in bed... It's Tuesday guess what a lot of us would be doing if we were sick no matter how sick we would still be up taking care of our kids, homes, and going to real jobs.. because we don't all have nannies and housekeepers. Actually some people don't even have husbands or some of our husbands are gone for months or a year. She is such a privileged stupid bitch.

That was the most contradictory statement ever 🙄 “I REALLY don’t have the luxury for a three week illness. Two weeks max”

Sarah Knuth just said in a Q&A that she never blocks people bc the money you make off of sponsorships isn’t based on followers anymore but story views….

I believe that about the sponsorships, I’ve been wondering about that for awhile because every time Logan Randazzo has a big sponsorship, she will do a Q&A on her stories beforehand, then sprinkle in posts about the sponsor in between questions. Like you ALWAYS know that sponsored stories are coming when she posts asking for questions.

I get that it’s strategic, but it also seems sneaky and inauthentic.

8.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Good thing Kkkaryan doesn’t have to worry about any of this bc she doesn’t have sponsors 🤭🤭🤭

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh they still have this dress?? (except in Large because typically only 1 comes in the pack and she kept it) ….SHOCKING!

C5A40B76-3C8D-493A-9E2C-7F2ACE517141

BONUS - look what the owner commented on her own business post… She’s, like, really good at this you guys!

F1986E0B-2EAF-4392-B012-A374E6A4F751

10. anxietyqueen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Cerie @ 8/2/2023, 15:49) 
    Good thing Kkkaryan doesn’t have to worry about any of this bc she doesn’t have sponsors 🤭🤭🤭

You don’t say 🤔

11.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing says ✨🌷spring🌞✨ like skipping through dead brown dried up wasteland in a rayon poop colored dress.

12. I’m Deceased
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Her fall shoot in Maine was premature. She could at least redeem herself by heading somewhere with flowers for spring! Maybe San Diego or S. Florida? She never rescheduled that Miami trip.

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg Airhead’s TeStiMoniAL on the RHP insta…. Gag me. ”I have been in the entertainment industry for about a decade” 🙄🥴🤮

Working with one of reality TV’s most infamous racists ever shouldn’t be a flex 🖕🏼

14. STARPOWER
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Watching her video on RHP and all I can pay attention to is her nails.. Does she do them herself now with the glue on ones or something because that's what they look like.. I have even seen people put the glue on one's before and it look better than her nails lately.

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    “The further I got into it (YouTube) the more kids I had.” Woooooowwwwwwww speaks volumes!!! 😳

895 replies since 7/2/2023, 21:32   142600 views