« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    The thing about pets is that they're dependent on us. A paraplegic dog gets no say in how to best care for them or who to have care for them. Winnie's wellbeing is completely in Jen's hands. Some pet parents do amazing jobs at caring for animals in similar situations to Winnie. They can have a great quality of life and handle chronic pain well through a variety of care. Until they don't and it's time to end the suffering.

Jen is no such pet parent. Winnie stands no chance of prolonging her life in a satisfying manner (for her, not Jen). That's what's so maddening about the situation. If she could splitsville it ex-Mrs. Don Ross style, it'd be great and she'd have a shot at paying for proper care with half of Jen's money. But alas.

2.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is such a selfish asshole about that poor dog. The only reason Winnie is still alive is because Jen will be well and truly alone if she dies. And comparing a paraplegic PERSON to a dog that has lost the use of it's back legs, is in constant pain and discomfort and is 95 in human years is just gross. I hope she gets attacked for making that comparison because that's disgusting.

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 2/13/2023, 04:51 PM) 
    I think this is the outfit. $152 for this.

A8ACF1DD-A157-4194-965A-BE516126EB4C
    9D77EA1F-3B64-4BEC-B407-E0362DD30B46

I *wonder* how many of those outfits she bought? There appeared to be quite the haul in the background. (I guess however many Pwintheth races there are=the number of new $150+ outfits.)

“The kids don’t need new backpacks…they got new ones last year.”

“Light sabers are so expensive. I bought them keychains.”

This Sour Sally finds her repulsive. Otherwise, I’m perfectly fine and have a happy life. :snickering:

4.     +32   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How is this bitch not getting cancelled for the paraplegic comment?? She’s comparing a human being to a dog??? I love my dog but that comparison is beyond the line.

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 13/2/2023, 23:37) 
    I *wonder* how many of those outfits she bought? There appeared to be quite the haul in the background. (I guess however many Pwintheth races there are=the number of new $150+ outfits.)

“The kids don’t need new backpacks…they got new ones last year.”

“Light sabers are so expensive. I bought them keychains.”

This Sour Sally finds her repulsive. Otherwise, I’m perfectly fine and have a happy life. :snickering:

I actually agree with her about the backpacks and find it incredibly wasteful that we as a society buy so much all new stuff at the start of each school year. And not spending $$$ bc kids outgrow things so quickly, their tastes change, they lose things…

That said, Jen can’t use that justification (even though others might) when she buys herself so many one time use outfits! Clearly waste and consumerism are not the problem - it’s selfishness!

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 13/2/2023, 22:51) 

Lolol at “snow sister princess”… Jen loves her some knockoff polyester Disney garbage :10:

7.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OrganicTampon @ 13/2/2023, 23:39) 
    How is this bitch not getting cancelled for the paraplegic comment?? She’s comparing a human being to a dog??? I love my dog but that comparison is beyond the line.

Frankly, not that many people follow her + watch her stories :ce13d7a6ce5dc56ce45059972b77299

8.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    if you had a family member that had lost use of their legs but was SCREAMING in pain you'd do something to help them right away

Jen has howling Winnie and is like, oh she's so cute! she's just getting comfortable! she only does that when I film!

her comparison was ridiculous for many reasons :wacko:

9.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    just remember she is a liar who lies.

10.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her vintage Starbucks mugs make her “very” happy. She wanted less mugs. Now she is glad she kept these from her princess days of yore. Just for fun and being frivolous. Because that’s who I am, apparently, fun and frivolous. (said in front of the children) :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: TOO MANY. Can someone bring on the Donnie too many please?

11.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 13/2/2023, 23:49) 
    if you had a family member that had lost use of their legs but was SCREAMING in pain you'd do something to help them right away

Jen has howling Winnie and is like, oh she's so cute! she's just getting comfortable! she only does that when I film!

her comparison was ridiculous for many reasons :wacko:

Soooo many reasons. Quality of life for a person is different to quality of life for an animal. An animal needs to have the basics in place for it to have a reason to keep living. With a person you can explain to them what is happening, they can properly communicate to you what pain they are feeling and where, they understand the treatment they are having, they have a future to anticipate. For an animal to be completely immobile and screaming in pain, and none of it is treatable or will get better, then it's just cruel to keep them alive when they are elderly and deteriating.

I just can't with this hag.

My vet told me that animals will also often hide that they are experiencing pain because it makes them vulnerable to predators. You often won't know that your pet is suffering until the suffering is really bad. So if Winnie is literally yelping then... I don't know what else to say.

12.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThatWasTooMany(Donny) @ 14/2/2023, 00:02) 
    Her vintage Starbucks mugs make her “very” happy. She wanted less mugs. Now she is glad she kept these from her princess days of yore. Just for fun and being frivolous. Because that’s who I am, apparently, fun and frivolous. (said in front of the children) :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: TOO MANY. Can someone bring on the Donnie too many please?

Here you go

giphy-2

13.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    So she shot a pack with me video today while her kids were sick? Please tell me she did it yesterday.. At least she didn't get on the Peloton today. I bet it totally chaps her hide when she has to have the kids when she expects not to. I think that set her off in a bad mood and decided to rant online.

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Speaking of Jeanette (someone mentioned her earlier), I’m surprised Jen hasn’t gone to visit her, especially considering that she’s so ill. Maybe she has but I’d think she would mention it to us.

15.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s back to eating salads… and trying to prove what a good mama she is. :rolleyes:

She is so miserable. Always trying to prove something to someone.

934 replies since 9/2/2023, 03:11   106685 views