Farmhouse on Boone Part 2: Haggard and worn, another baby to be born, still baking with einkorn

« Older   Newer »

1. Orgahnicpahleo
        +2   Like  

User deleted

That house is such a mish mash. Not a fan of the cabinet colour because with bright white appliances, it makes the cabinets look dirty. Still cringe she doesn't have a range hood. It's nothing new that gas stoves are not great for indoor air quality, but at least have a good range hood, but no she needed an aesthetic shelf. I bet those spices are all clumped up from the moisture. Same with the vinyl mat. That would be a no no for a true crunch because of the VOCs off gassing 😂

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In her video today she looked a little pregnant in the blue apron. If it is just that she has a little tummy, then more power to her, but she typically looks either gaunt or if not that then she is pregnant. She must be exhausted! Give yourself time to rest and enjoy the family you do have. I hope I am and she isn't pregnant again.

3. Orgahnicpahleo
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 10/3/2023, 16:09) 
    In her video today she looked a little pregnant in the blue apron. If it is just that she has a little tummy, then more power to her, but she typically looks either gaunt or if not that then she is pregnant. She must be exhausted! Give yourself time to rest and enjoy the family you do have. I hope I am and she isn't pregnant again.

She is. She announced a few weeks ago.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So she's pregnant, again. That women never met a conspiracy theory she didn't agree with, so I'm guess no ultrasounds, etc.?

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If she wants to have a dozen children with no income but social media, she’s taking a huge gamble she’ll always be popular. Not a gamble I would take. She looks haggard and not happy.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Frostygirl @ 11/3/2023, 00:59) 
    If she wants to have a dozen children with no income but social media, she’s taking a huge gamble she’ll always be popular. Not a gamble I would take. She looks haggard and not happy.

She won't stop. I just ran across an article on the Wellness/crunchy pipeline as it relates to fundamental Christianity. She's a perfect example. That's what seems to be behind a lot of her strange beliefs like her refusal to get ultrasounds, not use birth control, not vaccinate her children etc. I hope, Gor the sake of the baby, her luck holds.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Orgahnicpahleo @ 3/10/2023, 08:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 10/3/2023, 16:09) 

She is. She announced a few weeks ago.

Thank you! I feel like you can always tell with her because she stops wearing the baby when she is expecting. Her poor pelvic floor must be crying "enough!" by now.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks like a wrung out old dishcloth when pregnant. No glow, bleary eyes etc. I don't think it's good for her.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just watched her what they eat in a week video from a couple of days ago and Lisa doesn't look well. She is pale, grey around the gills and she looks as if she's struggling, pushing to get through her days, the many home made meals and everything else she makes herself do. If I were her sister or a good, trusted friend I would gently but firmly insist, for her own good and that of that baby she is carrying, that she see a doctor. Not a midwife or some fly by night quack naturopath. A real, board certified OB/GYN. She is in her late thirties and on her eighth pregnancy and she doesn't seem up to snuff. I'm honestly concerned about her.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cactus Flower @ 13/3/2023, 04:20) 
    I just watched her what they eat in a week video from a couple of days ago and Lisa doesn't look well. She is pale, grey around the gills and she looks as if she's struggling, pushing to get through her days, the many home made meals and everything else she makes herself do. If I were her sister or a good, trusted friend I would gently but firmly insist, for her own good and that of that baby she is carrying, that she see a doctor. Not a midwife or some fly by night quack naturopath. A real, board certified OB/GYN. She is in her late thirties and on her eighth pregnancy and she doesn't seem up to snuff. I'm honestly concerned about her.

I was thinking the same. She looked absolutely miserable in that video. At her age and after so many pregnancies she really should take more care ... and yes, see a doctor!

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have one baby and I’m in my mid-thirties. I told my husband I wish we had a brood so none of us would ever be lonely, but good God an 8th pregnancy? She already cuts whole sides (corners were forgotten years ago) and is a sloppy mess, those poor kids and that farm plus another baby will put her in an early grave. Seriously congratulations because I always wanted a big family but I didn’t think it would ever be in my cards, yet she is forced to keep the videos and social media going to keep up with their livelihood so that just means less for all those children. My mom is 1 of 10 and my dad is 1 of 8 but it was a different world back then and they came to the US as refugees. I devote all my energy to just my one son. I can’t imagine her being all that nice to her kids.

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa "cleaning" her fridge with plain water, a filthy rag and some vinegar and water spray. Fucking gross. Buy some dishwashing liquid, you nasty batch.

God, watching her "clean" that fridge was like watching a fatigued ninety year old woman struggle to do the job. I kept expecting her to fall down. She pulled a sheet pan of bacon put of the oven and looked as if it weighed 100 pounds. She needs to get some help. And to use some fucking soap in her kitchen.

Oh god. Metal utensils in Caraway pans. Whyyyyy? I guess that she doesn't care, since no doubt she got them, gratis.

13.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So they went to Hawaii! That plane trip must have been interesting!! She came home, dead tired, and had to change her sheets? I always leave my house spotless before I take off, clean beds, clean towels, and even have meals planned in advance and in the freezer, ready to go. I know I will be tired so I plan ahead. She had to have had her family come by daily because of the animals! Why not have them fill the fridge?! She makes her life so hard. She brought home dirty laundry? We have even stopped at a laundromat when we traveled with the kids.

When she swipes her measuring cups with her fingers, it grosses me out. I was taught to use a butter knife to pass over the top when measuring.

Maybe she will stop with the babies if she has another girl. And, yes, she does need to see a real doctor. They all do. Those kids need their blood tested.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her vacation literally sounded miserable for her.

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    QUOTE (Sourpatch87 @ 26/3/2023, 15:49) 
    Her vacation literally sounded miserable for her.

It probably wasn't a vacation for her. It never is truly a vacation for the mom of a large family (wasn't for me but I still had fun).

341 replies since 18/2/2023, 00:05   112304 views