WeekendAtBerniesBecauseWinnieIsStillOnHerJourney Pt 391

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 23/2/2023, 01:44) 
    I'm at 3:56 at double speed and I had to stop. I really don't believe she comes from a dance background. She has only ever mentioned she was in the Nutcracker as a background character at age 10. She has never mentioned a recital, awards, trophies or even shown costumes. She had 1 dance picture taken probably the same year she was in Nutcracker. Receipts or you tried dance for one season.

This was on her Instagram from 2014. I guess this is what she's been alluding to.

SmartSelect_20230223_104419_OneDrive

2.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Miss Independent who can't and won't even support herself...STFU Jen
    :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +41   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Look I’m probably not going go pick my worst professional pictures to post be it wedding photos, family photos, or my Disney photo pass photos. It’s not about posting a photo you don’t look great in as some kind of sacrifice.

It’s that constant narrative of body acceptance and positivity and talking how body shaming is just so awful and horrible and we shouldn’t do it that comes off like straight hypocrisy when considered against your actions.

If you carefully curate and angle your workout (yoga, peloton, etc) photos to appear long and lean when that is not your actual body type that is NOT body acceptance.

When you won’t go on Instagram without a filter to completely smooth your face and make your features more appealing that is anything but body positivity.

You are sending this 40 year old woman a message that my regular skin is somehow too offensive for the world. You are telling me that my body type (which is eerily similar to yours - dat ass and dem thighs over here) should only be posted on social media if I can arrange my camera and brighten the photo to look long and lean which is just not how I was made as someone shorter than 5’5”. And guess what I’m ok with how I was made, why aren’t you?!

Listen, what about that constant obsessive sharing about clothing sizes? How does that at all help with advancing Jennifer’s body acceptance and positivity corner of the internet?! GTFOH. If you really want to be “accepting” you can say something fits true to size or need to size up or size down without sharing the actual size you bought and how the next size is just ginormous.

This is why any time an unedited and unflattering photo surfaces it is discussed. Not because WE are hell bent on body shaming, but because it completely reinforces how YOU body shame yourself and others. It tells your truth if you will.

Now me, I know enough to know my body type and identify when it is or is not at its healthiest. I do work towards a healthy body which for me generally means goodbye sugar - try it Jen. I don’t exercise obsessively but do like being active because I socialize during fitness (group strength training and running with friends).

I purposely don’t *only* post my best angles online since it is actually important to me that other moms and friends in my circle feel more accepted exactly as they are. This is also the reason I’ve never posted something with a filter. It feels like using a filter (they are creepy honestly) is the number one way of sending an “I don’t like the way I look” message to the world.

So Jennifer you can take several seats with your scolding. It would take but a grain of self awareness to realize your entire existence on the internet has been characterized by (not so positive) commentary on eating habits, bodies, sizes, and appearance of yourself and others.

4. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +23   Like  

User deleted

She was actually a really pretty little girl and looked really pretty in her wedding photo.

Times have changed. :lol:

Side note: I had a dream last night about Jen and Don, and I am feeling deeply disturbed this morning. Like, I think I need to go back to bed and dream about something else.

5.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Oh my god that fucking underbite in her insta story…and her mouth barely opens when she talks. It made me physically cringe to watch

6.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have never seen anyone do a q&a video that was an hour long about something they have done many times and even stories about their own life, where they did not really know the majority of what they are talking about and they are too lazy to look anything up.before filming. She didn't know many things about her history, race history and ClubRunDisney. What a useless, do nothing idiot.

7.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    DesperatelyPleadingForHellosDuringYogaAtTheCastleButStillADogAbusingAsshole

AllAloneForYogaAtTheCastleCauseShesAnAsshole

8.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Gah she is so annoying. And EXCITED. Like how many times did she say she way excited? It’s not like she’s never done the yoga at Disney before. And she’s so desperate for people to come up to her, but she doesn’t have social anxiety anymore. It’s obnoxious. And what’s the bull with “don’t go into debt to do run Disney events”? I can almost guarantee that most people did not trap a rich husband to provide alimony for a decade. And they probably are going into debt for these ridiculous events. $100 for yoga literally sitting in someone else’s lap because the mats are so close together? That’s disgusting. But yes Jen, I will take financial and mental health advice from you because you obviously have it all together.

9.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Another thing that’s disgusting is walking on your yoga mat in your shoes. Ew, Jen.

10.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 23/2/2023, 07:38) 
    Another thing that’s disgusting is walking on your yoga mat in your shoes. Ew, Jen.

Yes. That bothered me so much. She’s been practicing yoga for so long. That is such a big no. Thats a mat you are going to lie down on. Take your shoes off before you get on it :yucky:

11.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Optimal pose for identifying as skinny
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230223_080304_Instagram

12.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 23/2/2023, 07:32) 
    Actually she does have an active LLC ( or corporation i guess?) on "with wonder" in IL

This is super interesting. A corporation is a completely different structure. I’m guessing since she’s the sole owner she’s registered as an s-corp, which only requires annual taxes, among other things.

In any case, she’s still at risk of having her “business” classified as a hobby because she refuses to treat it as an actual business. Profit motive requires caring about what your audience wants.

Part of the structure required for a corporation is a board of directors. This is Jen’s board:
    1-C3-EA9-BF-6132-4-A09-A4-A4-D09925-FD4-D5-F

Poor Jen. Such a Single Mom she even sits on her own board alone :snickering:

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I thought she didn't get into the yoga "event"?? squashed in like sardines. How fun.

14.     +39   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She's acting like she just did yoga in front of the Taj Mahal.
    It's an amusement park prop!

15.     +29   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FutureMrs.DonaldK.RossIII @ 23/2/2023, 14:03) 
    Optimal pose for identifying as skinny

I still can't believe how much bigger she is than me when she does 20x the exercise that I do. It really shows how your bad diet will completely cancel out any exercise.

914 replies since 20/2/2023, 20:33   93122 views