WeekendAtBerniesBecauseWinnieIsStillOnHerJourney Pt 391

« Older   Newer »

1.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    My apologies to Donald. I shouldn’t body shame you.

182-E8-D40-D869-435-F-9-C5-C-62434-B9-C732-D

2.     +36   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thought I saw Jen at Hollywood Studios last night but it was just this guy

1F416A85-F631-4262-A99F-4ACB230045CB

3.     +41   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her doing yoga at Disney is peak cultural appropriation by capitalism and of course she gobbles that right up like a good little consumer.

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 23/2/2023, 14:19) 
    I thought she didn't get into the yoga "event"?? squashed in like sardines. How fun.

She did not get in for the Disneyland Yoga for next year. WDW has many more spots as the cara is so much bigger. Pick up all of DL inclucing CA and the parking structures and it will fir into the MK parking lot. Thus, fewer people can do SUPER SPESHUL YOGA for over $100 at DL.

5.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 2/22/2023, 06:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 22/2/2023, 20:07) 
    "Liking myself"

😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot__1504_

Yes this is completely relatable. When I wake up, I tell my husband, kids and job, "F*ck you! I'm going to write in my journal and take a walk so I can navel gaze and like meeeeeeee"

This is just bullsh1t. Success to me has always been raising kids who are good people, supporting my husband, family and friends through good times and especially the bad, treating everyone the way I want to be treated, thanking God everyday for waking up and getting the chance to do it better.
    She is a sad, selfish, shell of a human,

6.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 2/22/2023, 10:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 23/2/2023, 04:48) 
    Does anyone think that she uses “ Anxiety” asLaziness. Meaning, I have anxiety, therefore I cannot volunteer at the kids school, or take cc to ballet, or go to T Ball.? Anxiety just seems like a catch all phrase for I don’t want to show up. Because she can show up for the theatre, film herself in public, etc.

Off topic. I went to Epcot once by myself. I really did not enjoy it. I stayed for maybe 3 hours.shopped a little. Took a walk around the world showcase. Got counter service. It’s just not fun alone.

Absolutely. Anxiety is her excuse when she doesn’t want to do something, wants to avoid, or can’t be bothered. Conveniently that same anxiety no longer exists when it’s something for her, something she wants to do, something she likes, etc., etc.
    I know anxiety manifests differently in different people but things like taking trips alone no problem, car camping in nuclear dumps alone, driving in Manhattan alone would all be really difficult for people with anxiety (and even people without anxiety probably wouldn’t want to do some of them).

THIS!!!

I have anxiety. With that came pretty bad social anxiety. But I still attend school functions, make friends, hang out with said friends, all the things. How? I showed up and forced myself to interact with people. Gradual desensitization. And I found out people aren't as scary as I thought.

Jen is simply uninterested in her children and too triggered by the Ross family (especially Tens) and wants no part of it. So, she pretends to suffer with anxiety, which is about as gross as identifying as a single mother.

7.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 2/23/2023, 05:21 AM) 
    I know Her Highness ordered me to STOP body shaming, but I take orders from no one. I’m strong and independent, dammit.

Tiny little rat tail, Disney “bunchie”, Mickey necklace, Mickey earrings, Disney sweatshirt, lots of sweat, and just an unfortunate picture of unearned smug.

DA34DAED-0D68-4BC1-AF46-C7E42DB3A3B8

Omg. Her hair is tragic. I’d be using rogaine religiously. And I would make sure I get plenty of protein. And I wouldn’t wear tight sweatbands, hats all the time, or tightly pull my hair back all the time. She’s dumb. (Also….it’s so greasy and gross. Part of her ponytail is so greasy it’s stick straight down.)

8.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shereallysaidthat @ 2/23/2023, 02:48 PM) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 2/22/2023, 06:58 PM) 
    Yes this is completely relatable. When I wake up, I tell my husband, kids and job, "F*ck you! I'm going to write in my journal and take a walk so I can navel gaze and like meeeeeeee"

This is just bullsh1t. Success to me has always been raising kids who are good people, supporting my husband, family and friends through good times and especially the bad, treating everyone the way I want to be treated, thanking God everyday for waking up and getting the chance to do it better.
    She is a sad, selfish, shell of a human,

It’s pathetic. And how she answered the question about what books she has on her bookshelf….her answer was something about being true to herself or becoming her real self or something. I feel like most people get over themselves and leave this self-absorbed navel-gazing phase by their mid-twenties. Jen is still at it, now in her forties. It’s pretty gross.

9.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That pose in her yoga outfit, why does she turn her foot like that and pop her hip in every photo? It's not flattering like she thinks it is, google some flattering poses.

If it wasn't for those little money tickets (kids) she'd move to Disney. She's so happy and excited with yoga, expo shopping, everything. She said she was picking up a few more pieces of clothing, plus she'll get a shirt for each race. She forgot she preordered stuff so she was going to check what that was. She got a mug, shoe ornament, you know she got all the pins and more ears. How can she do this for each race? What is she doing with all this Disney crap? She must have 75 tops from Disney already. The amount of money she spends on it all has to be more than some people make in a year.

10.     +42   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She had perfectly nice Lululemon yoga clothes and she wears that hideous outfit.

11.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 2/23/2023, 09:23 AM) 
    She said she was picking up a few more pieces of clothing, plus she'll get a shirt for each race. She forgot she preordered stuff so she was going to check what that was. She got a mug, shoe ornament, you know she got all the pins and more ears.

Totally normal, non-disordered behavior :20130930101758-5e972761:

In ten years she's going to be filming herself sorting through boxes of all this Disney race junk and asking the camera, "Why in the world do I have this?"

12.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is so much crap to buy. As soon as the weekend is over, everything left goes to cast connections. And much of it sits there for weeks.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 23/2/2023, 15:36) 
    There is so much crap to buy. As soon as the weekend is over, everything left goes to cast connections. And much of it sits there for weeks.

And Jen will buy it all!

14.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    Would you just look at those wildly patterned leggings, she’s so brave 🥹

93475690-092E-4334-BEB8-1A4C49C0BD3F

15.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NorthShoreExchange @ 2/23/2023, 03:40 PM) 
    Would you just look at those wildly patterned leggings, she’s so brave 🥹

93475690-092E-4334-BEB8-1A4C49C0BD3F

Those hips and thighs are enormous!!

914 replies since 20/2/2023, 20:33   93123 views