Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1. EU countrygirl
        +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 20/3/2023, 15:27) 
    I honestly feel that both Becky & Josh have challenges and the parents probably wanted them to live a normal life like some parents who are in denial about their child having challenges.

But they can see it’s now difficult for them but they (parents) won’t intervene in fear of hurting Becky and Josh feelings.

The overspending, purchasing several homes within a short amount of time, no decor in any of their homes, having a child but not truly knowing how to care for them, treating the child like a doll, Beckys parents consistently visiting the home as if to see if they are managing ok. It just screams challenged.

They are like children in Toy’s R Us on a free shopping Spree. Becky playing dress up like a grandma to get free gifts and money. Josh getting all the toys he wants.

You can clearly see that they are challenged and I bet that Josh’s Dad has an professional IT person controlling his day to day operations. There’s no way his father is putting the fate of his business in Josh’s hands! Josh is an immature lil boy.

Myself, my siblings, my husband and friends did not dress like this nor do these things in our 30’s. We were lively and traveling all over the world!

Just my opinion…..which means nothing 😉

I agree.
    I've said it before, I think they both are on the spectrum.
    The total lack of empathy, the social inadequacy, the fixations, the obsessions, their vocabulary, it all screems spectrum to me.
    They could have a live together though.
    Not as we have, but still, they would be together.
    The only one who loses here is poor Emmitt.

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443167 views