Sommers in Alaska Pt. 3

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Hello all, new to this thread. Finally had to see if there was a thread for this narcissistic family. And sure enough here it is. I just watched one of the most recent videos, haven't watched since they adopted. The video of them dropping off car seats to the pregnancy center got under my skin. Their selfless acts of kindness are really only acts of look at how wonderfully generous we are. Also, when Bert went to help his brother, he had the nerve to call that a random act of kindness, for his own brother. WHAT? They have always given me a weird vibe.

2.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I'm not surprised Bert called it a random act of kindness for his own brother. We never see them doing anything unless it's for recognition. They really are some nasty people.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    20 thousand replays of “your meal is covered” and “coffee pay it forward” it didn’t need to be inserted that many times

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    But once isn’t enough for their ego…people should hear it 20,000 times. They deserve that. :t0152: :yucky: …I had to abandon the rest of the video after hearing it repeated just 3 times

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    New to this thread, but what's with the tarantulas on the mom's eyes? JEEEZ, she must own stock in a mascara company.

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    emergency food storage.... 4 cases of chicken noodle soup, canned chicken, some rotisserie chicken, olives, pickles....and mac n cheese. Notice anything? the ONLY veg there was some canned green beans. No real "food". No dinners. When I shop, I buy food to make meals..it seems that they buy mac n cheese and chicken noodle soup.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So seen on Instagram Bert got nominated for citizen of the year in North pole. Omg they make me sick.

8.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Ewww! Bert is the best all of North Pole has? That's the most depressing thing ever.

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Disowned @ 20/12/2023, 03:07) 
    emergency food storage.... 4 cases of chicken noodle soup, canned chicken, some rotisserie chicken, olives, pickles....and mac n cheese. Notice anything? the ONLY veg there was some canned green beans. No real "food". No dinners. When I shop, I buy food to make meals..it seems that they buy mac n cheese and chicken noodle soup.

They really don't seem to be cooking a lot. What they show is always very simple, like burgers or spaghetti.

Even in the older videos, Jessica wasn't cooking much. She's not what I would consider a homemaker.

10.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Jessica almost never cooks. Idk what they actually eat. Bert and the kids seem to do the bulk of everything. Jessica I'm not even sure what she does. She probably spends all day putting on fake eyelashes and headbands.

11.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Why does Jessica look so old? I feel like that too light matte foundation needs an upgrade or something. It sits all up in those lines.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It infuriates me when Vloggers film others peoples children when they don't know what their home situation is and could put them in danger.

Not only did the Somers show a few children when they did their act of virtue signaling but then showed somebody else's video exposing even more children.

:nono: DON'T :nono: FILM :nono: OTHER :nono: PEOPLES :nono: CHILDREN!!!:nono:

:strong_no_smiley_emoticon: :flipping-the-bird: :tearing-hair: :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Also happy people are sending them cash, cheques and even 150 gallons of heating fuel - of course as the good Christians they are keeping fuel for themselves instead of giving it to families who really need it.

Every vlog Bert goes on and on about how people are doing it tough so why not give it away and really make a difference instead of the meaningless trinkets on peoples car windows or paying for peoples coffee who can obviously afford it if they were there and going to pay for one anyway.

14.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I haven't watched all the vlogs recently, but I think they had years where they were more generous in their acts of kindness. Saying they were using their YT money for that. But now, they have sold the company and they rely on their YT money as an actual income. Maybe they actually give little things and keep donations because they can't afford to give them back.

QUOTE (SELFLOVE 23 @ 20/12/2023, 14:14) 
    So seen on Instagram Bert got nominated for citizen of the year in North pole. Omg they make me sick.

Bert and Jessica do a lot together. I'm surprised they were not nominated as a couple.

15.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yeah and they asked for viewers to share videos of their random acts of kindness to pad their content.

I'm surprised they didn't ask for any winter solstice photos/videos this year. Or did I miss that ?

1018 replies since 25/2/2023, 02:04   135390 views