ShovingTheKidsOutTheDoorSoSheCanRunDisneyOnceMoreLikeJen Pt. 392

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 2/27/2023, 09:42 AM) 
    I wish that I could have skated through life getting paid for the bare minimum from Don and her patrons. Nothing says community like the lack of communication or letting her paying customers know why she is late on anything.

I don't think so, PSLJ. Anyone so completely and utterly self-centered somewhere down deep in the bowels of her bunions, realizes how empty her life truly is, no matter how many ears, gears, trips, subscriptions, followers she buys. That void cannot be filled by focusing on on yourself. (No matter what the trite quotes say)

:nono2:

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    :6792:

QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 27/2/2023, 20:57) 
    I was thrilled to see Jasper. I think Jenny made sure to show him today because I was so worried.
    And that throw/quilt/bedspread/Disney piece of crap…I’m glad it also showed up. I *wonder* if she is storing that in her Florida hoard.

I’m recovering from breast reconstruction surgery I needed post breast cancer and all the havoc radiation caused. I have to wear a compression bra 24 hours a day. I hate it. I feel miserable because the surgery was very invasive and on both breasts, but it’s going to be worth it. I have an amazing husband of almost 33 years to take care of me and friends who have brought flowers and gifts. I’m so fortunate.

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 27/2/2023, 20:42) 
    aww, how lovely, Her little legless lover joined her on her trip.
    Screenshot-17921

she sure loves these medals. It her only accomplishment. she pays for the medals, she doesn't place because Disney gives EVERYONE a medal. Jin gets a participation award.
    Screenshot-17922

Is legless lover going as a username? ;_;

4.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 2/27/2023, 11:57 AM) 
    I was thrilled to see Jasper. I think Jenny made sure to show him today because I was so worried.
    And that throw/quilt/bedspread/Disney piece of crap…I’m glad it also showed up. I *wonder* if she is storing that in her Florida hoard.

I’m recovering from breast reconstruction surgery I needed post breast cancer and all the havoc radiation caused. I have to wear a compression bra 24 hours a day. I hate it. I feel miserable because the surgery was very invasive and on both breasts, but it’s going to be worth it. I have an amazing husband of almost 33 years to take care of me and friends who have brought flowers and gifts. I’m so fortunate.

Sending healing thoughts and virtual hugs your way, OQ! Isn't it nice to feel actually cared about? I'm glad your husband and friends are there for you. :6792: :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi

5. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +17   Like  

User deleted

Sending you love, OregonizingQueen.

And I agree with HotHotMommySteak. Nothing about Jen's life is enviable because it is so empty. At one point, she nearly had it all, but she blew it.

6.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Chinnys spiral is a like watching a E true holly wood story about the person that had this lush lifestyle and literally burned it all down by their horrible behavior.

7.     +17   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I know I mentioned this before but after all the Disney nonsense I just have to say it AGAIN….can you even imagine Tens and her friends taking all this in?!!!

8. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (QueenCheese @ 2/27/2023, 09:44 PM) 
    Chinnys spiral is a like watching a E true holly wood story about the person that had this lush lifestyle and literally burned it all down by their horrible behavior.

Jen's life would make a fascinating Netflix documentary. There is so much to dissect. I would give nearly anything for some interviews with people who knew her IRL and an expose on Jill.

9.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I came here just to say how deeply disturbing I found her insta photo with the medals.
    She looks like she’s 3 and just had a trip to the toy store.
    Good luck finding another guy who has that as his kink Jen.

10.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Really?! What does she do for her patrons, inspire them to pick their noses on camera?
    Attached Image
    13152D54-6251-4D6C-8268-C4C0314E8BCC

11. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Maybe Jen beefed up, so she'd have a larger surface area (arms) to rest her medals? :smoking-smiley-face:

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 2/27/2023, 07:25 PM) 
    QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 2/27/2023, 12:09 PM) 
    As someone who has an ED, I just feel the need to make a blanket statement to anyone here and in particular, those who might be a larger size than Jen...

When she is made fun of for being large or heavy it is mainly to get under Jen's skin. She clearly reads here and thinness (though she will deny it) is VERY important to her, and she is clearly unhappy with her body. She is also not healthy- not because of her size but because of how she treats her body with a poor diet and too much exercise.

If Jen was a kind, tolerable person, we wouldn't be talking about her body negatively. If she knew how to dress her body type and took care of herself (or at the very least, showered), we would be saying that she looked lovely.

This is a Jen snark thread, and I just do not want any of the dear Bakers here to feel bad about themselves.

:6792:

Yes! Also the way she compared Don's weight to her own during their marriage was gross. And don't get me started on how she treated Emily while she was breastfeeding her baby. That was DISGUSTING! Those, Jen my dear, are on the internet forever, and therefore set in stone. I will snark on your lack of thinness just for those reasons, alone.

Edit: Just to be clear, I am about the same size as Jen and I still have no problem snarking on her.

What happened with Emily? Any particular videos I should watch?

13.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So apparently Jen is inspired by people who post pictures of their medals in front of the castle. I had no idea that was something to aspire for / plan / work on 🙄

Is this why she got her nails painted, so it would look better in her medal photos?
    Attached Image
    FE351055-CCB5-46A4-8032-01626C53667A

14.     +54   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Special snowflake medal vessel when you could just wrap them up in a t-shirt :10:

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    QUOTE (QueenCheese @ 27/2/2023, 21:44) 

Queen of Versailles anyone?

878 replies since 25/2/2023, 18:18   104141 views