MindYourMannersAtMyRaceWhileIShoveCarFriesInMyFaceLikeJen Pt. 394

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 11/3/2023, 17:33) 
    She has run out of things to talk about. Most of the Live was redundant talk about her new Patreon tier. There’s no depth or elaboration in her responses. Lives are disjointed. Constant interruptions of “hi Lena or is it Leena?” “I’m so glad you’re here, Joliene” “MARCEY!” “Thanks for being here, Lisa”. . . One breath, “I really want to do a weekend retreat, but don’t know how I could pull that off”, then someone asks for a simple Disney meet up - “No, I can’t do that.”

I haven’t watched the live yet but she always treats them and a Q and A, not a genuine conversation. So those phone calls will go great. Also LRJ has a Disney specific channel and even has done meet up’s at Disney, like in the resort lounges. She showed one once after it was over and it was about 5–10 people. If that’s your vide, it looked like it went well and she pulled it off.

I have a position at work where I have to talk to people remotely for long periods of time. She won’t be able to handle scheduling, no shows, connection issues, etc. I can see someone not getting their time with her and Jen not being flexible and being a bitch about it.

2.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    This idiot needs to stop reading these asinine self-help books because they always give her shit ideas and she goes off halfcocked and fucks up her life. Glennon Doyle's garbage is why she ruined her marriage and now thanks to whatever that how to make friends manual is she's going to go try to make some paying friends, which will most assuredly backfire.

Here's an idea asshole, try talking to the parents at your kids' school. Or your neighbors.

And maybe try fiction for a change. I hear the I Can Read series great.

3.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I truly believe Don’s OLD wife is EXTREMELY LONELY and is now seeing someone to help her with what she likes to think is social anxiety, but it’s really just the fact she is bitchy, weird and simply unlikable. Clearly, “romance for one” and rusty tubs in murder shacks didn’t fill the void.

Anyway, whoever she is talking with (life coach/therapist/whatever) is pushing her to put herself out there, I believe. First we had “say hello at the Disney runs” and now we have the phone call idea. We know Jen is unoriginal and only repeats what others say and do, so they are probably telling her you don’t need to be married to not feel lonely, you don’t need to have a man to not feel lonely, you just need more human connection. I really think she is being guided, yet she is so literal and her adolescent brain cannot figure out what to do with the advice in a normal way.

The saddest part of it all is that she has two young children that she could build the deepest and best relationship with. She could be so fulfilled by really being a meaningful part of their lives and vice versa, but she has zero desire to do that. I am convinced her selfishness and all of her other mental issues will always drive people away.

Edited by Curveball - 3/11/2023, 09:18 AM

4.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She immediately shoots down the idea of a book club because IT'S TOO HARD...but making 1-on-1 phone calls to 30 people isn't hard???

Jen Logic. :5153:

Also a book club is honestly a good idea because surely she would love to spew and go over the nitty gritty of the Glennon Doyle books and all the other self-help garbage she reads. But Jen will literally die before she ever takes someone else's suggestion.

5.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So she couldn’t make or keep any friends after her last “it’s hard to make friends” rant because who wants to be friends with a narcissist?

Her only option now is to get her patrons to pay her even more money to give her even more head pats.

:5153:

6. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +33   Like  

User deleted

I think that I found a man for Jen!

My husband told me this morning that an unmarried guy he knew from high school posted on FB that he just arrived in Disney for a solo trip. M husband was like, "What grown adult goes on vacation to Disney by themselves?" :lol:

7.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Filming nightly glow stick parties for the gram.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 11/3/2023, 17:57) 
    She won’t be able to handle scheduling, no shows, connection issues, etc. I can see someone not getting their time with her and Jen not being flexible and being a bitch about it.

I’m just trying to picture Jen trying to accommodate the schedules of 30 different people for 30 different calls, going back and forth to try to find a mutually convenient time. I know she’ll probably just do what works for her, but then what would be the point of paying extra if they’re never going to see the additional “privileges.”

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=Ican’twiththelikesofher,11/3/2023, 14:27 ?t=62744114&st=360#entry460822213]
    She has zero common sense, she might as well just put her cell number out on SM. Just the fact she suggested the idea of a phone call is a reminder that her chronological age does not match her age of maturity emotionally. A young teenager would do something like that. Where is an adult minded person would think about the consequences of such actions first.
    :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

She would buy an extra cellphone with an extra cell number just for that

9.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Something about the way she was talking about Trader Joe’s in that video with the people in the chat just struck me as so sad. Like, she seems to really want to have a friend, but people in a chat are the best she can get. Sometimes I feel bad for her, like the annoying ass kid on the playground that no one wants to play with. Even though it’s their fault, you can’t help but feel sorry for them.

And then I remember, oh yeah, she all the resources in the world to make a real friend if she wanted to. When she was complaining about how hard it is to connect with people nowadays… ummmm, no. Get off social media and go be with the 3 dimensional people Jen, that’s the only way you’re going to make any real friends.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did her membership go down? It says she has 940 I thought she had a thousand 🤷🏻‍♀️

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 11/3/2023, 17:46) 
    Super spreader Jenny sounds sick again, and then someone in the chat brought it up so she addressed her post nasal drip. :sick:

She always has something. 😷

M.o.l.d.
    PiYMTnb8kibOoWRPq5__3_

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So here 900 paying Patreons aren't enough of a friendship community that she will add a new tier to try and make some friends? A 30 minute call with 25-50 people?! That's 12-25 hours. Does she think she'd do this every month? If not, what else would she offer at this higher tier?

13.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen’s Patrons think that we’re pathetic… meanwhile they’re willing to pay to talk to their fake friend on the phone for a few minutes? At least we’ve developed actual friendships with one another here.

Jen won’t actually talk to you unless you pay her. Let that sink in.

14.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Speaking of what she has to offer… I’m seeing Go Wild videos on YT. Curiosity got me and I’m checking them out. Watching the snippets of the speakers - what on earth did she talk about or do when she was at Go Wild?! The people I’ve seen are energetic, creative and inspirational. Doubt any were hiding in their hotel rooms.

Edited by OrlaKielyBag - 3/11/2023, 07:23 PM

15.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    "some times I make things up in my mind and I'm like, this is accurate"
    -Jen Ross

Merch? That is hilarious. I say she makes shirts that say RUMPUS!!! She has clearly already decided she wants merch and a higher tier, she just wants people to agree and sound excited so she can say people asked for it.

I think there is a combo of things going on here. Jin is lonely, she knows she has nobody, so she is having people pay to be her "friend" not realizing that is not a friendship. I don't pay people to be my friend. She is so desperate to be a loved creator and she just isn't. Most people just watch her to laugh at and some did like her old content. I think she sees lesser known content creators having success with patreon and that must make her nostrils flare.

It's actually not difficult to make friends. I am 50 and over the last few months I have made some very new friends, as a matter of fact several of us went out to dinner last night at a local brewery. it was a blast.

Jin, put your phone/camera down and go out and join things. Join a local group, cooking, gardening (teehee Tens), bookclub, running, there are PLENTY of groups for all sorts of hobbies. Make a mom friend through the soup kitchen, or volunteer. The problem is you are scared. It's safe for you to hide behind a camera and because of your addiction to attention and needing to be number one, you have people pay you to be "friends". Are you that delusional to think patrons are friends. Tell me when their birthdays are, what are some of their favorite foods, name just 1 pet one of them owns. This is a one sided thing you have going on.

I see almost every day on tiktok people that were feeling lonely or wanting to make new friends and they put a call out to others and they planned a vacation. Why not plan for a group of just 10 and do an outdoorsy weekend getaway. Do a Disney Dinner meetup. There are LOADS of ways to go about this, but you are so far up your own ass you will never have a single friend. These are just strangers paying you money. Until I see proof that you are sitting at a table or walking a trail with another individual we will know you are friendless.

No Jin, not all people online are miserable and lonely like you. Most of us have friends, family coworkers, etc. Sorry your life is so sad and lonely but perhaps YOU are the problem. You claim you were lonely in your marriage. ok, well guess what? you aren't married and you are look more sad and alone than ever before. I am tired of her saying people online are fake or people are haters. While both can be true, not all people are out here pretending to have a great life. Some of us have a great life and are genuinely happy even if we have hard times we go through.

Screenshot-20230311-084410-Chrome
    so we are now reading how to be a friend? FFS!! just get help, be put on meds or something.

Did she grow more teeth
    Screenshot-431-b

I'm MANIC!!
    Screenshot-435-b

Let me just tug at my eyes even more
    Screenshot-443-b

I'm only half way in and good lord she is a bigger idiot than I thought.

955 replies since 9/3/2023, 20:50   113307 views