WatchMeRunAllAloneAndPayExtraToTalkToMeOnThePhoneLikeJen Pt. 395

« Older   Newer »

1.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Your muffins are sure to taste like stones. This one looks better :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

ED898792-52CA-47CA-B769-9097EBF91FE8
    Ps - The MS isn’t funny, but this comment made me laugh. Put this self-aggrandizing loser in her place

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    Anyone else find it odd that out of all the cycling, it doesn't appear she's ever done a scenic or Lanebreak ride? Hell, she could be doing the Disney family cardio and yoga classes with her kids. Be involved with them. Set a good example.

3.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 3/17/2023, 07:04 PM) 
    Anyone else find it odd that out of all the cycling, it doesn't appear she's ever done a scenic or Lanebreak ride? Hell, she could be doing the Disney family cardio and yoga classes with her kids. Be involved with them. Set a good example.

Her children probably have not expressed an interest and part-time babysitter does not introduce anything new or shares anything with them.

4.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That’s great, Jen. Now that you’ve accepted your body, you can stop talking about it ever again.

5.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Body acceptance, pressure from society her whole life.
    "If it's not perfect to hide it away. And especially now that I'm 40. 40 right, you shouldn't be seen, you shouldn't be wearing these things. Whatever. and I'm like f that. I'm going the opposite way, less fearful no I don't want to say fearful I'm saying I'm more courageous."

She sure believed all the toxic diet culture, perfect body, skinny as a rail. She said when you're 40 you're supposed to fade away.

She's consuming the energy goo even though she doesn't like it. She had breakfast, cycled, ate an energy pouch, biked, then had lunch.

She didn't workout too hard because she wasn't feeling the greatest. Then as she's eating lunch she said she worked out so hard and the energy goo really worked.

She needs to go to the store, she's only eating broccoli because her kids like it most. She really hasn't been eating vegetables except broccoli and spinach and lettuce and things that go in salad.

She is filming because she needs to have something for Patreon. Keeps saying she doesn't have anything to share really. That's why people work a few weeks out.

No I don't bring Trader Joe bags to TJ and Whole Food bags to WF. The point of reusable bags is to not be wasteful.

Astrology talk at the end. With more she's fine, just wonky, she doesn't have much to share.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 3/17/2023, 05:08 PM) 
    Coach has a new Disney line. A Donald purse to keep your Don Dollars in.

Screenshot_20230317_100642_Chrome

What is donald doing there? looks like golfing...or beading?

7.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh man Jennifer was really dreading going out with her parents

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    please point me to where I can see this gravy comment in a video i need to see this immediately

why is she hell bent on shoving her fat in things that are too small I hate being uncomfortable

those pink yoga pants are a big yuck too

just cuz they make it in your size Chinny (xl) doesn't mean you should wear them. she has some big hips and thunder thighs

9.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Donald is holding a pea pod. I don't get it so I'm sure Jin will need it.

Her GRWM- more than half she leans out of camera range. What's the point?

And the first half is only to show off her boobs. I can't wait for Mike's comments on this one.

10.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 3/17/2023, 11:58 AM) 
    For 5 bucks the WWC got to see attention seeking Jen feel her self up.
    :flcvoy01:
    F94C9B49-0017-4614-BA46-1047EE97A3C2

I doubt Don is watching Jen but I’m sure all the weirdo male creepers are.

I would almost pay $5 to watch her try to take that way too small top and bra off after a sweaty workout. THAT would be entertaining!

I went almost entirely to front-zip sports bras years ago, because trying to pull a sweaty sports bra over my head after a workout was an exercise in frustration.

QUOTE (PrettyNeatGene @ 3/17/2023, 12:55 PM) 
    Oops, my bad. forgot it was Friday so DITL not race day video

Think of it this way: You’ve already written your comment for next Wednesday!
    [/QUOTE]

True, and for every race vlog from now until eternity, LOL

11.     +32   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    When she was talking about Charlotte's books she could not keep the topic off herself for 5 seconds.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I'm late to the game on this one and still catching up on this thread, but I, too, have noticed Jen really emphasizing her boobs and wearing shirts that emphasize her chest. I also remember Don telling her his favorite part of her body was her boobs. I think she is wearing what she is wearing because of Don. I have no idea if he still watches her videos still, but I think she is still holding onto hope that her old life might come back and her chest is significantly bigger than Tensleigh's. I think that at this point, her knockers are all she has going for her to use to try to get her old life back.

13.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She was slurring her speech at the end of the video, she sounded slightly drunk to me. Also, those lululemon align leggings are at least 2 sizes too small as well - they should hit at or slightly above her waist, not midrise. 🤮

14.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    I also used my Peloton and went to Trader Joe’s today - but I don’t even know what I’m doing with my life because there’s no photographic evidence. I did take some pictures of some garden items at Costco to show my cager - maybe I can babble to my camera about that for 10 minutes and pop those pictures in to make up for it.

QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 17/3/2023, 16:22) 
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 3/17/2023, 04:26 AM) 
    The Barbie outfit really 😆 CC should be into Barbie not her 40 year old narcissistic mother! God help those children that’s all I have to say 😞 I swear Jinn must be a real difficult bitch if her own parents are tippy towing around her seeing how she is acting and raising their grandchildren they are just as shitty as she is and it’s sad. The Boyles are definitely a strange family they always give me creepy vibes.

My daughter and CC are just a couple of weeks apart in age, and last week, a woman at a restaurant came up to me and told me that I look like Barbie. My daughter now thinks that I am the most magical person on the planet. :lol:

At least poor CC gets to hear people complimenting Tens which will hopefully outweigh all of the warranted mean comments about Jen.

I bet she will remember that. When I was that age I thought my mom looked like Snow White. 🥰

15.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    “Let’s be real… I always keep it real…”

Just not when I’m editing my body in my pics.

923 replies since 17/3/2023, 03:56   113453 views