WatchMeRunAllAloneAndPayExtraToTalkToMeOnThePhoneLikeJen Pt. 395

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    She's enjoying the male attention because she's lonely. Imagine that the only males in your life are your brother, father and son, of course you're gonna feel special when another man gives you the time of day. She craves the attention.

2.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Paula is Mike or another troll (probably female). Paula is always quick to react to the bakery and Mike came when we were making fun of her for being alone forever. Plus his story does not seem consistent, I swear he said he lived in Oregon and now it is California or Denver? I did not pay too much attention to his comments. His comments are feminine as well (tone and sentence structure, etc).

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 21/3/2023, 13:40) 
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 3/21/2023, 05:02 AM) 
    She posted earlier that she got a high five from John Prewitt, a peloton fan on social media who actually has friendly internet relationships with some instructors. She probably thinks she’s special now. Ugh. I follow him too. But I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I saw that but thought she just saw him in the class and high fived him. Oh the ego boost if he high fived her first...although there weren't many in there he probably high fived everyone in one broad sweep and now she thinks she's special. I checked out his IG and he does a lot of non class footage of the peloton instructors. Does he just join class early and record footage or does he work at Peloton?

Yes you’re right I think she high fived him first, posted her story, and he reposted it in his account. I think he’s been a member of the cult for a few years and does his social media on the side which gave him opportunities to do in studio rides. I think he has a peloton podcast or is on one frequently. Idk. He has friendly banters and exchanges with the instructors who all know him or of him. But he doesn’t work for them but said once in a q and a that the company will reach out to him on occasion.

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    EF1D0D6C-B144-4602-BBF5-7B452223BC8D

Really? It’s from a stranger. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 20/3/2023, 01:38) 
    You get it at the med spas.

Jen, probably:

9B3B5C8D-EA13-4239-89E0-7414840D7413

6.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PhotoshoppedlikeJenny @ 3/21/2023, 04:51 AM) 
    I think Paula is Mike or another troll (probably female). Paula is always quick to react to the bakery and Mike came when we were making fun of her for being alone forever. Plus his story does not seem consistent, I swear he said he lived in Oregon and now it is California or Denver? I did not pay too much attention to his comments. His comments are feminine as well (tone and sentence structure, etc).

yep, he said he lived in Oregon, but his phone number that was posted said "he" came from California. I had done a reverse look up on that number and it came back to a female with a full address living in Central California, and the current comment about Central California makes a lot of sense.

I get her two dudes confused. "Mike" could have been the one that said he was a trucker. Either way, it just shows how pathetic and desperate for attention and money Jin is. Jinny thinks money means love, so she REALLY loves the Paulas, and Mikes. They worship her in such an unhealthy way and they give her money monthly.

7.     +53   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    Jin to the bakery: "How would you feel if something happened to my kids?"
    Jin to actual insane people: "Ohhhh, Mike *stupid giggle she does*"

8.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I will say I am enjoying this show with Mike though!!!! Keeps Jen interesting since otherwise she’s a complete bore!!!!

9.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    mike is def a female hiding behind a male the way "he" writes doesn't add up and its like word salad poetry Chinny loves. she will take attention even creepy attention over none. she thinks she is some prize. hahah makes me laugh.

10.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Closet or pantry "clean outs" are supposed to be about organizing. NO ONE wants to see what Jen has in her hall closet or what she "plans" to toss out. It's simply yet ANOTHER platform for her to show the *SHIT* she buys and rarely to never uses plus she has no decent content to "share". How in the HELL does that inspire anyone? It's not organized or decorative or anything other than watching this twit riffle through her overly-consumed, compulsively purchased shit.

B*O*R*I*N*G

You are NOT worthy Jenny.

11.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 3/21/2023, 09:36 AM) 
    Closet or pantry "clean outs" are supposed to be about organizing. NO ONE wants to see what Jen has in her hall closet or what she "plans" to toss out. It's simply yet ANOTHER platform for her to show the *SHIT* she buys and rarely to never uses plus she has no decent content to "share". How in the HELL does that inspire anyone? It's not organized or decorative or anything other than watching this twit riffle through her overly-consumed, compulsively purchased shit.

B*O*R*I*N*G

You are NOT worthy Jenny.

Heh. She'll just do what she did this last time. She'll show a little of what's in there right now, then come back the next day AFTER she's done with the cleanout to show what she did.

Primo content.

12.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (GarbagePlateWeirdo @ 3/21/2023, 08:27 AM) 
    Really? It’s from a stranger. :confused-smiley-emoticon-1:

Right? Shit quotes and confetti, that you pay to get from a stranger, are the best mail ever? That's a pretty sad life.

But then I was thinking about all the mail I'd consider to be really good mail and realized none of it applies to Gene.

Birthday or Christmas card from an actual friend? She doesn't have any
    IRS refund? Fat chance. I'm sure she owes money since she doesn't have a real paycheck to have taxes withheld from.
    Wedding invitation? Last one she got ruined her RunDisney plans
    and so forth

So yeah, maybe junk mail that she pays for really is the best mail ever.

13.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That quote subscription is so so Jen. I can find 500 inspirational quotes for free on pinterest.

14.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Nice humble brag on getting into the Wine and Dine because of your speshul VIP club status. "Hope Everyone got in who wanted to! Will I see you there?"

Sorry I can't link a story post but she is so obnoxious.

15.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exactly, she can't just discreetly live life and make plans. She has to brag about every swipe of Don's credit card. It's gross.

923 replies since 17/3/2023, 03:56   113453 views