NotInACliqueBecauseShe'sSuchADickLikeJen Pt. 396

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jenny is a vile awful useless bitch. Your kids are on an adventure with their Dad? Umm how about you woman up and acknowledge the person who is actually being a real mom to your kids and say at minimum that they are on an adventure with their Dad and his family. I highly doubt Don is traveling solo with them and she’s making it out to seem that way. She should be ashamed of herself, disgusting.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 27/3/2023, 20:34) 

Ah yes. So tamed when all she had to do on a given day was put out a generic spread of appetizers for the Ross family gatherings. Groom the dog. Take nail photos. Book the next Utah flights. So tamed.

3. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +19   Like  

User deleted

That update was concerning. It looked like she was going to cry in the beginning and like someone was forcing her to film against her will.

4.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It must be so sad going on those trips. I'm sure there's a level of excitement booking the accommodations but then what? I would cry the second I closed the door and realized I was alone again. Another new location. New coffee shops. New places to visit and have no one to share it with. And I do believe she breaks down during some of these trips. How could she not? She looks sickly.
    Is this really how she's planning on spending the rest of her life? I can't imagine how much she's spent on airfare, airbnb's, food, all for what, to stay in places that all look the same!
    Does she make scrapbooks for these solo trips? She already has her channel which is just a visual scrapbook. She should go back and watch it. Her channel documents that she spends her entire life alone.

5.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    what excites her is definitely the booking and buying of all the things in anticipation of her trips. she should consider being a travel agent or something, because whatever she's doing now is clearly unfulfilling.

6.     +56   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Only Jen can have the easiest life possible, go on 20 holidays a year and look like she is working hard manual labour 6 days a week, all year round.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 27/3/2023, 22:13) 
    what excites her is definitely the booking and buying of all the things in anticipation of her trips. she should consider being a travel agent or something, because whatever she's doing now is clearly unfulfilling.

She could totally be one of those luxury disney travel planners, if she put effort into her appearance and finding out more about locations for peoples specific wants. During the first pandemic lockdown, I was so soooooooooooooooo bored, I was looking for ANY blogs or sites to read and stumbled about this luxury wedding planner site who primarily focuses on Disney! So many of her travel posts are informative and fun to read with her own take on things https://disneytravelbabble.com/ - Jen just doesn't care about putting the work in.

8.     +31   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Jen starting the video off with "this is not my house" like no shit babe, that chair you're sitting on looks far better than all the grey and bland furniture in your own house

9.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    She doesn't want to say where she is because she wants it to be a surprise.

Jen - Your patrons may be curious (mostly for snark) but that's not the same as caring. You know what would be the most surprising thing you could do? You could show some real emotion toward your kids, take them to one of a zillion kid friendly places in town, invite their friends over for a play date, got involved in school activities, and show them as much love as you show Winnie. You could also put yourself together a bit so their mommy doesn't look like a hot mess all the time.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 27/3/2023, 21:08) 
    That update was concerning. It looked like she was going to cry in the beginning and like someone was forcing her to film against her will.

They kind of are though - if not for the expectations of her beloved community she wouldn’t have filmed a damn thing.

11.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If it was your children….. the most loved people in your life…. Wouldn’t it be a better idea to mention, or Thank the lady who is caring for them? Everyone on the internet knows that Don remarried. So refusing to acknowledge their step mom is bad. But I would worry about my kids if I didn’t keep it positive towards her.
    I’m not saying Tens wouldn’t care for them as her own. I’m just saying that I would want it to be positive for my kids and everyone involved.

12.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 3/27/2023, 08:53 PM) 
    cLXoLq6

I love that they're making the same face

13.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 3/27/2023, 07:58 PM) 
    Is there a tally of how many nights she actually spent sleeping the the car?

I get sick of her saying that she needs a social media break. No one forces anyone to check Instagram 143 times a day! And if you do it just means you don’t have shit to do. And like someone mention, she doesn’t make content there anyway.

Could the social media break be in regards to the upcoming holiday? It's not Easter with the Rosses anymore. No need for the Vegan Paska Bread, chocolate chippies, etc. They will be having their own party with, I'm sure, a stunning charcuterie board, beautiful floral arrangements, and an Easter egg hunt at the mansion. Tens probably hired a local farm to lend each child a specialty rabbit to tote around the afternoon.

If the kids are with Jin, then they will be whining wishing they were with D**

14. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (I love me some me @ 3/27/2023, 11:24 PM) 
    If it was your children….. the most loved people in your life…. Wouldn’t it be a better idea to mention, or Thank the lady who is caring for them? Everyone on the internet knows that Don remarried. So refusing to acknowledge their step mom is bad. But I would worry about my kids if I didn’t keep it positive towards her.
    I’m not saying Tens wouldn’t care for them as her own. I’m just saying that I would want it to be positive for my kids and everyone involved.

Not to Jenfend but I don't think it is unusual for the ex-wife to dislike or shade or discount the new wife. In a perfect world, families would always blend seamlessly, but it isn't always realistic. Plus, we don't know the full arrangement. For all we know, Don could have told Jen to get his wife's name out of his mouth.

15.     +39   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 27/3/2023, 19:06) 
    . It reminds her of the once happy life she enjoyed before her selfishness ruined it. She doesn't miss her kids. She misses her life in 2013.

Heck even I miss her life in 2013 :crying: this cautionary tale has me appreciate my husband so much, and I tell him regularly

866 replies since 25/3/2023, 17:24   104146 views