NotInACliqueBecauseShe'sSuchADickLikeJen Pt. 396

« Older   Newer »

1.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 3/30/2023, 10:54 AM) 
    She is like the only mother who wouldn't list her children as one of her accomplishments.

But walking up the same mountain 8 times would make the top of the list

2.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    she walked around with her sunglasses on her headband talking to herself. what a complete loser

the side eye of a few people made me lol

is she be embarrassed what a waste of space

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 3/30/2023, 08:54 AM) 
    Take note: Board certified.

Not this life coach quackery shit.

Wasn't Judith a legitimate psychologist though? I feel like a lot of mental health "professionals," and therapy in general, can be a crock of shit. Too much coddling and helping people find reasons to justify their behavior. Jen needs someone who calls her out and makes her cry every time she goes.

4.     +24   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Really? a checklist for WDW. She really knows how to let loose. She is thee most uptight person ever. Her confessional after the park sounded like she's very alone (Shocker) she won't admit it though. Has nothing to do with her social anxiety. When it's time to settle down for the night, there is literally no one to share it with. She travels everywhere so freely even with two young children at home. Has all the time and money. She's so miserable. Gave up her family for this misery?

5.     +42   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think she hated Don and mistakenly believed that if they split, Don would be miserable. Somehow in that warped brain she thought she did everything (bill paying, lightbulb changing!) and assumed living apart would make Don appreciate her. Lol.

6.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know Jen would most likely not do this for many reasons, but she should get a PT nanny to help with CC and Donny at home, who could also come on Disney trips to help out. Just having someone else to talk to and interact with would help her. Talking to a camera as though it’s a friend is just not healthy. It just isn’t. It’s also not a healthy model for her kids to watch her having one sided conversations with her camera instead of with real people.

I feel like her dependency on conversing with her camera and filming probably got annoying and upsetting to Don after the kids were born, and could have been a huge part of the breakdown of their marriage. Before kids, it gave her something to do and attention, but after kids, she was probably just living in her head and not fully engaged. Something to learn from.

7.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 30/3/2023, 17:10) 
    Jin is 40 and her only accomplishments are:

1. Going to the Magic Kingdom by herself.
    2. wearing shorts in public
    3. sleeping in murder shacks with rusty tubs.

Wow! bravo Jinny, bravo. Maybe by 50 she will wear a bathing suit in public. Don't push yourself dear one, be gentle with yourself and lean into what works for you.

Need to add “wore pattern leggings in home gym”

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 3/30/2023, 12:54 PM) 
    I know Jen would most likely not do this for many reasons, but she should get a PT nanny to help with CC and Donny at home, who could also come on Disney trips to help out. Just having someone else to talk to and interact with would help her. Talking to a camera as though it’s a friend is just not healthy. It just isn’t. It’s also not a healthy model for her kids to watch her having one sided conversations with her camera instead of with real people.

I feel like her dependency on conversing with her camera and filming probably got annoying and upsetting to Don after the kids were born, and could have been a huge part of the breakdown of their marriage. Before kids, it gave her something to do and attention, but after kids, she was probably just living in her head and not fully engaged. Something to learn from.

Came here to say the same thing! It's also not healthy to model this bull-headed self reliance. She calls it independence, but it's avoidance of vulnerability and cooperation.

That is one point to the Soup Kitchen; at least the Ross children know how to work with others.

9.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I had a friend who was a life coach for a while. She eventually switched careers because she said that no one she worked with really wanted to hear what might be wrong and make changes. They just wanted someone to bitch to. That sounds like our Jinny.

10.     +36   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    in a pile of rumpus, sweat-soaked camping gear on Blue's floorboards

Status
    I am behind, but username alert: ToDoHaveFunAtDisney 😂😂😂

11.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I have no idea what is sadder being Jen or finding her inspirational.

I am introverted and do not mind vacationing by myself or hiking etc by myself but after a while I get lonely. I love hiking with my friends and having my quiet time but someone to share it with. I love looking at endless stars which are surrounded by mountains like Mount Hood with my friend. We usually will have a beer and talk but also there are often people climbing up Mount Hood so we always have fun communicating with them with flashlights.

All what Jen does is repeat the same things she does at home and does not explore, try new food or the local cuisine, or interact with others. learn about where she is, it just seems so boring and lonely no matter what she says.

12.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    you know what's sadder than walking around a Disneyland park alone...walking alone and talking to a vlogging camera.
    I've never enjoyed the Disney parks alone (personally I feel like it's an experience that's made better when you're sharing it with someone) but it must be so weird so see this grown woman, walking around the parks, with her humongous Mickey ears, just talking to a camera

13.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhereDoesDaddySleep @ 30/3/2023, 19:03) 
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 3/30/2023, 12:54 PM) 

Came here to say the same thing! It's also not healthy to model this bull-headed self reliance. She calls it independence, but it's avoidance of vulnerability and cooperation.

That is one point to the Soup Kitchen; at least the Ross children know how to work with others.

She is totally AVOIDANT.

She runs away at every opportunity to avoid everything.

The house isn't decorated.
    There is no home life for the kids.
    Her home life is ED and living in the gym.
    The garden isn't decorated.
    The poor dog has no life.

14.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The thing I love most of all is that every snark we have here at the Bakery has probably been said to her at some point, perhaps in a gentler way, by Jill :lol: Imagine what Jill is thinking about all this RunDisney and hiking crap. And Jen still hasn't met a man. I bet Jill has a thing or two to say about that.

15. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (HampTens @ 3/30/2023, 06:54 PM) 

I agree. For some, YT is a creative outlet. For Jen, it is an excuse to isolate and avoid adult interaction and responsibilities.

866 replies since 25/3/2023, 17:24   104146 views