NotInACliqueBecauseShe'sSuchADickLikeJen Pt. 396

« Older   Newer »

1.     +61   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Hey Jen, spoiler....chatting to strangers while waiting in a line or something isn't "making temporary friends." It's just, well, chatting to strangers.

2.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I still don't understand why she can't look presentable? She has the kids half the time. One of the days you are home in the Chicago area: 1) get some hair direction. She needs to go to a salon and get some direction and try to develop a professional relationship with a styalist. Get a cut, and some whatever, probably highlights and brush your hair every day, every single day and you probably are going to want to wash it or dry shampoo it more than once a week as well; 2) get some good make-up, I beleive in good make-up if you can afford it (I know not everyone feels this way) but she can afford it so ya, get some "quality" make-up and learn how to apply it. You can have a 5 item, 5 minute make-up routine that would make a world of difference; 3) get some clothes that fit. I will never like or applaud anyone on this forum who body shames her. She is not fat. She is not overweight. She's just not genetically a twig and she enjoys carbs; however, she is squarely in the sizes that every store under the sun has .. Stop online shopping, get in your car, drive to Nordstrom, park, get a personal shopper, set a budget and have fun - you would look so much better in tailored clothes that fit. Throw all fruit shirts away and the disney and paleton junk can stay but use that when you exercise and are at disney, etc. which is alot of the time but not all of the time. So when you have to be at school or out and about, dress up, look your class, you would feel so much better. And if you ask why???? The answer is for your children. Your children need to see you invested in life. And stop saying split.

3.     +56   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen: I would choose to take my phone as the luxury item if I went to a deserted island so that I could have contact with my kids. I just want to be able to talk to my kids.

Also Jen: I willingly book in places that I want to stay at, despite the fact that they have no cell service because whatever mommy wants, mommy gets.

4. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +46   Like  

User deleted

Jen still hasn't realized she is the common denominator in these friend losses.

5.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is so annoying, can she just answer the questions? Always making 10000 disclaimers and pretending she's a heartbroken mama.

"I can't even imagine being in another family!!! I love mine! I love my kids! Being away from them is the worst!!!!!!!! But I have to drag them everywhere!!! ONLY ADULT ON THE PREMISES!!!"

And of course 100 questions about INTROVERTED INTROVERT and having zero friends. She gave up and doesn't even try anymore. She's giving herself grace, it's just not meant to be right now. Of course.

6.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My guess on why she gave up on those Internet friends is that they have actual lives, families, jobs, etc. and therefore can’t be available to Jin when she wants them to be. They may not text back right away so she’ll feel slighted.

7.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 31/3/2023, 21:02) 
    She needs to go to a salon and get some direction and try to develop a professional relationship with a stylist.

She has no idea what that means. It’s all or nothing - trips to Vegas with the nail tech is a logical step in her mind. Let’s suspend reality for a moment and pretend she actually got a haircut - when she shows up to her second appointment with the same person, she’s bringing a care package full of expensive trinkets and a 3 page love letter. She has no concept of boundaries.

8.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This translucent toothed bitch claims to delay her videos by 2 months for safety reason? The BBI has long since figured out where she's lugged that lumpy ass by then so what's the point? Acting like we're going to hop into our Bakery DeLorean and track her down to hang out with her 2 months prior

It's hysterical to me that she bought her ugly, empty cave "for the kids" so its consistent with what they're used to when you think about the mansion they live in most of the time now; a nice, decorated home full of happy family & a variety of delicious food to enjoy. I know those kids dread going back to the mausoleum, even if it is just for a few hours a month

9.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    what a horrible mother she is.

She says she is the wallflower when she goes to the kids parties. asshole. No wonder you can't make friends. Why are you waiting for people to approach you? freak.

I think the kids know not to ask their weird babysitter to go to these parties when she is watching them. If it's so hard for her to parent, why not ask Tens to take the kids to the parties, we all know she is a beloved social butterfly. Jin would never do that because she rather try to train her kids to be sensitive and only be with her in that empty colorless DWELLING!

All of these excuses about not being able to make friends is so tired. stfu. You didn't even interact with yours and Don's friends, you hid.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, YOU LOSER!

10.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The perpetual victim is “tired of trying” to make friends.

Omg, shut the fuck up!

Learn how to be a friend for a start. You don’t actually care, you just want people to constantly kiss your ass and give you head pats. That’s not how the world works, asshole.

B86C8CBB-F999-4988-8E7F-3DABAF849CF9

11.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 31/3/2023, 21:14) 
    It's hysterical to me that she bought her ugly, empty cave "for the kids" so its consistent with what they're used to when you think about the mansion they live in most of the time now; a nice, decorated home full of happy family & a variety of delicious food to enjoy. I know those kids dread going back to the mausoleum, even if it is just for a few hours a month

Since at the time she bought the house after the "split", and D** was then living in a much smaller condo, she probably thought she was giving the kids a new home comparable to where they had been living, whereas D** wasn't. She never thought about D**'s residence as being temporary, and that he would be moving into a much nicer place than what the kids had been used to.

12. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +40   Like  

User deleted

Jen: "I miss my kids when I travel. APRIL FOOLS!"

13.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow holy shit Jen. I can't believe you didn't become soulmates with Laken, a 30-something with no kids who only just got married and lived nowhere near you. Or Naina, a doctor with an actual job who was working on her wedding and subsequently working on getting pregnant. Or Christopher Allen. That childless gay man who also live nowhere near you. Or what about Jeanette, another WORKING childless woman living nowhere near her.

Golly gee, whoever would've thought none of these relationships would pan out to become deep, lasting friendships.

ITS BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS ALL YOU HAD IN COMMON WITH THESE PEOPLE.

You can't really say you are giving up when you haven't even started to try.

She's so fucking dumb and it's more annoying to me lately for some reason.

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    has her hair not grown in a year.
    this was either 2021 or 2022
    Screenshot-791-1
    Screenshot-776-1

same month but 2023

Screenshot-1452
    Screenshot-1463

Jinny, have some pride in your appearance

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Currently planning a trip to Orlando in the summer with my husband (glennon Doyle book sadly no longer available so still married!) it’s really eye opening how much there is to do, but ground hog day like Jen only ever does magic kingdom or Epcot??

(P.s any trip recommendations gladly appreciated!!)

866 replies since 25/3/2023, 17:24   104146 views