Macy Blackwell

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope she is planning to launch her own line of decor or something because we’ve seen this tale a thousand times before. Influencer gains traction, overspends, husband quits job, influencer loses popularity, influencer keeps spending, influencer loses everything.

They all spend like there’s no tomorrow.

Renting a house is a huge waste of money.

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is annoying, didn’t know there was a thread either. I unfollowed her because her shit is over the top but not even cool. It’s very basic. All these women are the same - fake hair, fake boobs, house husband who caters to their every need, and boring. She doesn’t eat any of the food she makes.

3.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m a major collector and seasonal decorator. I wouldn’t consider anything she does original or over the top. It’s just basic but on a McMansion scale. Instead of 3 or 4 fake pumpkins on a porch, she has 40. Junk. Nothing is of quality. She’s also very smug and overtly sexual for a Mother of two young girls. Desperate to reclaim the youth she never properly had.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I like her Tik Toks. They're well produced and quick and easy to digest. I've never checked out her YouTube page and I don't think I want to.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    Macy stopped Youtube ~3 yrs ago. She's strictly now a Tik Tok and Instagram "influencer". She has 1M followers on Instagram and 1.7 million on Tik Tok. She is essentially a JR version of Turtlecreecklane now that she's in TX. Macy has huge brand sponsorships and moved to TX to increase her business opportunities. Both her mother and sister post on their own individual accounts as well. Her mother posts several times a day on IG.. Shauna Dalton. I think her mother mentioned she will be attending the LTK conf this year with Macy. Both Macy and her husbands parents are retired and are snowbirds staying in FLA in the winter mos. Her sister is pregnant with her 3rd, a prior Indiana Colts cheerleader and now a SAHM.

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I had never really heard of her and after looking at her instagram, I wasn't missing much. That spaghetti and meatball soup that she made recently looked revolting!! Mini meatballs, chicken broth, marinara sauce, spaghetti noodles and italian seasoning. Disgusting! It looked so unappetizing. I would refuse to eat that.

www.instagram.com/p/Cv45yqaNoUK/

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    OMG...I so agree...her food ALWAYS looks so gross to me too and I'd never eat or attempt any of her recipes, I've only been interested n her Halloween decorations. I did look in today and she said she just tried to do a recipe and it was a fail and looked awful. I thought geez, don't they all but there's obviously a following that makes gobs of stuff every weekend for game days and make deserts for every single holiday. It's all a hard pass for me.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Based off the houses she’s looking at she has MONEY huh 👀

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sure she signed a year's lease on the house she's renting, so why look now? Those were some high dollar homes. She must be making bank.

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her househusband always looks so... resigned.

Can't believe she posted the name of her daughters' elementary school on an IG story. There are some sick puppies out there and some of them live in TX. She should be more careful about their privacy.

11.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Partnered with Mazda?? Did they give her a car? Just how much money is she bringing in? 😳 wtf.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Hjein23 @ 9/2/2023, 07:57 PM) 
    Partnered with Mazda?? Did they give her a car? Just how much money is she bringing in? 😳 wtf.

No, she said they got it for a week. But she's making a lot of $, no doubt about that.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This woman is so fake. Why is she so popular? Everything is stolen, everything is the same every season. The brownies she just made are disgusting. It’s also annoying to watch someone make these things when you know full well she does NOT consume them other than a bite.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It cracks me up when she posts about the teeth whitening. You can clearly see she added lip gloss and a ring light in the "after" pic ^U^

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her before and after's on anything are laughable. She shills bloat pills and shows her before which you can't even see bloating and then the next picture she puts the next morning....yeah, everyone has a flatter stomach in the morning after 10-12 hrs of not eating. It's ridiculous.

They both drive Porsche's. The Mazda is a sponsored commercial. The whole reason she moved to TX for the bigger dollar opportunities. They are loaded to the max. With 1.2 mil Instagram subscribers and gobs of sponsorships and collabs..it's raining money for her.

77 replies since 26/3/2023, 19:23   23030 views